• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griz Addict said:
HookedonGriz said:
Sooooo this still happening today? I mean you announced it with such authority. Or will this be like when you said the coaches were completely caught off guard by Britt leaving?

Yeah, this guy is losing any sort of credibility by the second.

I can guarantee the coaches weren’t caught off guard with Britt leaving, so he lost all credibility with me a while ago.

HookedonGriz said:
Griz Addict said:
Yeah, this guy is losing any sort of credibility by the second.

I can guarantee the coaches weren’t caught off guard with Britt leaving, so he lost all credibility with me a while ago.

Yeah, I think most people, including students, heard about Britts plans to leave so he knew he was leaving and obviously the coaching staff definitely knew. I'm sure they were the first to know.

What I don't get is multiple people saying Baer and Sacks retired but, not even a fart of news about that either.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz Addict said:
Even if people are promoted, there will still be openings... idk smells fishy on egriz. The only place that even mentions any changes. Funny how no one knew Phen was leaving until he did. Weird.

Here's the "Griz Insider Formula":

1. Announce big news is coming.
2. Say you can't say what it is.
3. Drop some vague hints that could apply to any news.
4. Whatever ends up happening, say you knew about it beforehand.

Example:

1. We're about to get some great transfers in the next few months. (because, duh, we have to)
2. I know who, but I can't say. People will be pleasantly surprised.
3. One will be an offensive player whose name might be familiar to some in the know.
4. (we sign an OL transfer from UAB that nobody has heard of) I knew he was coming a month ago.

:lol: :thumb:

Griz Addict said:
HookedonGriz said:

Yeah, I think most people, including students, heard about Britts plans to leave so he knew he was leaving and obviously the coaching staff definitely knew. I'm sure they were the first to know.

They were caught off-guard.

uptopgriz said:
Griz Addict said:

That is a fact!!

Don’t know why I fell for this I was hoping to actually get some news but coming from the program of secrets I don’t know what I expected

Griz Addict said:
Okay, I'm convinced, there are 0 coaching changes.

Serious question. Will accepting a couple of retirements and changing responsibilities or titles help best Bozeman, win the conference and one more playoff game next season?

If you’re not sure, who cares when they announce anything?

grizfan1984 said:
Don’t know why I fell for this I was hoping to actually get some news but coming from the program of secrets I don’t know what I expected

Posters that claim they know something but won't say what it is...then when it never happens should have a "warning Sign" put next to their screen name by Mods so we can identify them as a fake source.

uptopgriz said:
Griz Addict said:

I know for a fact that they were not caught completely off-guard.

HelenaHandBasket said:
uptopgriz said:

Correct….I got that directly from a convo with a Griz coach as well. So anyone saying anything different is full of shit.

HookedonGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Correct….I got that directly from a convo with a Griz coach as well. So anyone saying anything different is full of shit.

They were caught off guard. Anyone saying anything different including a coach is full of shit. The only players that knew were his roommates. So you think with how competitive Bobby is he would have moved Britt to the number 2 qb? Stay in fantasyland.

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

They were caught off guard. Anyone saying anything different including a coach is full of shit. The only players that knew were his roommates. So you think with how competitive Bobby is he would have moved Britt to the number 2 qb? Stay in fantasyland.

Are you affiliated with Uptop Clothing? I like their fits.

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

When you dig yourself into such a deep hole, comes the time you should consider stopping the digging.

kemajic said:
uptopgriz said:
When you dig yourself into such a deep hole, comes the time you should consider stopping the digging.

Ok :thumb: Keep trying to sale that Bobby knew Britt was entering the portal and he moved him to number 2 qb. There's some funny shit. Do you think Knight entered the portal when he did or was told to enter it after players learned he was going to do it after the season?

Bok_Choi said:
Griz Addict said:
Okay, I'm convinced, there are 0 coaching changes.

Serious question. Will accepting a couple of retirements and changing responsibilities or titles help best Bozeman, win the conference and one more playoff game next season?

If you’re not sure, who cares when they announce anything?

They said Germer was leaving too.

And that's been our biggest downfall. So yes. Yes I do. And our defense was what carried this team last year, so if we don't have a DC, I'm pretty concerned. And I'm curious is Rosey isn't the OC, wtf is he gonna do on the staff?

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

I am basing my statement on a conversation that occurred in early November. Coaches had a hunch before being told directly. They were not caught completely off-guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back