• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
Correct….I got that directly from a convo with a Griz coach as well. So anyone saying anything different is full of shit.

They were caught off guard. Anyone saying anything different including a coach is full of shit. The only players that knew were his roommates. So you think with how competitive Bobby is he would have moved Britt to the number 2 qb? Stay in fantasyland.
Where are these coaching changes you claimed would happen today ? Or are you actually the one in fantasy land?

Ursus1 said:
uptopgriz said:
They were caught off guard. Anyone saying anything different including a coach is full of shit. The only players that knew were his roommates. So you think with how competitive Bobby is he would have moved Britt to the number 2 qb? Stay in fantasyland.
Where are these coaching changes you claimed would happen today ? Or are you actually the one in fantasy land?
I thought it was strange that the announcement was to be today a University holiday.

CDAGRIZ said:
uptopgriz said:

Are you affiliated with Uptop Clothing? I like their fits.

I hope not…I stopped buying as soon as he started posting.

Griz Addict said:
Bok_Choi said:
Serious question. Will accepting a couple of retirements and changing responsibilities or titles help best Bozeman, win the conference and one more playoff game next season?

If you’re not sure, who cares when they announce anything?

They said Germer was leaving too.

And that's been our biggest downfall. So yes. Yes I do. And our defense was what carried this team last year, so if we don't have a DC, I'm pretty concerned. And I'm curious is Rosey isn't the OC, wtf is he gonna do on the staff?

That is the only move that’ll give me some hope for next season. That and a new OC.

Fahque said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Past business hours in the Mountain Time Zone. Still waiting. :?
well, today is a holiday for state folks so I doubt many people were working
I know. Just a little tweak at the confident tone projected by the thread title. :cool:

Will wait to see if the "big reveal" comes tomorrow.

Griz Addict said:
Fahque said:
well, today is a holiday for state folks so I doubt many people were working

I just don't get why he'd say Monday then??
Because he doesn't know shit. He was just rolling dice something might occur first Monday after holidays and would luckily look like he knew something.

Sorry guys it’s been a long holiday. It’s me. I’m the new DC and OC. Combined roles.

We will be running the 2-2-3-4. I’m recruiting only 175lb safeties. I’m only looking at 1 DT a year and he must come from southeast Montana or Northeast Wyoming.

And offensively I don’t believe in throwing on early downs. It has to be at least 3rd and 8 before we air it out.

Super excited to be here and can’t wait to be a part of the program. Go Griz.

Ursus1 said:
Griz Addict said:
I just don't get why he'd say Monday then??
Because he doesn't know shit. He was just rolling dice something might occur first Monday after holidays and would luckily look like he knew something.

Agreed.

Basically like predicting, by fall ball Hauck will announce starting qb.

This is like those permanent wooden signs in bars.

“Free Beer Tomorrow”

I just texted Bobby. He told me to let him know who the new coaches are. Said he was curious, but in the dark like the rest of us.

Does it seem odd that the only people who know are the new lying trolls?

mthoopsfan said:

“Free Beer Tomorrow”

I just texted Bobby. He told me to let him know who the new coaches are. Said he was curious, but in the dark like the rest of us.

You don’t have Bobby’s number

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Sorry guys it’s been a long holiday. It’s me. I’m the new DC and OC. Combined roles.

We will be running the 2-2-3-4. I’m recruiting only 175lb safeties. I’m only looking at 1 DT a year and he must come from southeast Montana or Northeast Wyoming.

And offensively I don’t believe in throwing on early downs. It has to be at least 3rd and 8 before we air it out.

Super excited to be here and can’t wait to be a part of the program. Go Griz.

Uuuuugh…so just more of the same…

BadlandsGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

“Free Beer Tomorrow”

You don’t have Bobby’s number

“ That’s terrible looking jack. Jeez.
Belated merry Christmas 🎄 from the Haucks
Hi to Peggy”

I broke my elbow and had surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back