• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I certainly know what they’ve decided to do thus far and how it looks. Bobfans are totally fine with it.

Haven’t seen any polls of Bobcat fans on this. Would be interested in how you know Bobcat fans are fine with it.

I just remember several of them on here saying they trust the admin is doing the right thing.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Haven’t seen any polls of Bobcat fans on this. Would be interested in how you know Bobcat fans are fine with it.

I just remember several of them on here saying they trust the admin is doing the right thing.

You are talking several people. I do though think most fans do trust the admin people. I know a lot of them and they are good, honest people. I don’t in any way honestly think they would do the things you are implying. Just my take. Maybe you know them better than me.

uptopgriz said:
Griz Addict said:
When are these coaching changes happening?

They happened

Only sports team in history that doesn't talk about coaching changes? GoGriz not updated, no Missoula reporters have said anything, nothing on any griz Twitter pages, nothing about coaching changes anywhere. All the same coaches have all the same titles on all their Twitter pages. Not a single mention anywhere of any change. Kinda weird.

Pease to OC? What was Rosy demoted to? Sacks retired? New DL coach? Baer retired? New DC? Phenice to Bucknell who is new Offensive analyst? McCloud was only on for 1 season who is new defensive analyst? Is Pease going to QB coach if so who will coach WRs? Lots of questions

grizfan1984 said:
Pease to OC? What was Rosy demoted to? Sacks retired? New DL coach? Baer retired? New DC? Phenice to Bucknell who is new Offensive analyst? McCloud was only on for 1 season who is new defensive analyst? Is Pease going to QB coach if so who will coach WRs? Lots of questions

Weird how the program had no problems announcing Phenicie's departure but, everything else is top secret? Lol. Something weird going on.

Holding my breath..... please please please let Hauck continue to be the HC, and Germer in charge of OL.

Griz Addict said:
grizfan1984 said:

Weird how the program had no problems announcing Phenicie's departure but, everything else is top secret? Lol. Something weird going on.

Phenicie wasn't a coach.

poorgriz said:
Holding my breath..... please please please let Hauck continue to be the HC, and Germer in charge of OL.

And Garza running the D in Bozeman. :lol: :lol:
#scumcats

uptopgriz said:
Griz Addict said:

Phenicie wasn't a coach.

Phenice and McCloud were Analysts they both need to be replaced

poorgriz said:

Hauck ain't leaving. He made this program relevant again. Why tf would we get rid of him.

People were saying Germer supposed to be gone and some were changing their duties. And allegedly Kent Baer and Sacks retiring. I'm starting to belive they full of shit. No school on the planet can keep a secret this long. Also it's just not good to withhold this kind of information.

uptopgriz said:
Griz Addict said:

Phenicie wasn't a coach.

Yeah less of a reason to announce his departure... why tf say it's happening on Monday if no one is even going to talk about it? If anything has even happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back