• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all the dipshits who know but can't say but have to make sure we know they know?

rgrizfan said:
uptopgriz said:
It has been talked about openly at the U.

Well then....talk about it.

Exactly.... I just find it weird that if 2 coaches are retiring, there are vacant positions that need filled. What are they gonna wait till spring ball to bring coaches in? Tf?

uptopgriz said:
Griz Addict said:
Makes zero sense why people can't talking about coaching changes if they are real....

It has been talked about openly at the U.

I donā€™t believe that I have connections all over and not one of them can tell me whatā€™s going on all Iā€™ve heard is Pease is new OC and Rosy demoted but no idea to what also heard Sacks and Baer retired but no talk of replacement

Griz Addict said:
rgrizfan said:
Well then....talk about it.

Exactly.... I just find it weird that if 2 coaches are retiring, their are vacant positions that need ffilled. What are they gonna wait till spring ball to bring coaches in? Tf?

Hey, man. We're the Montana Grizzlies tucked away in rural Montana. Just like recruiting players, the talent will obviously come to us. Just flip the card on the table over to green, and they'll be right by.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz Addict said:
Exactly.... I just find it weird that if 2 coaches are retiring, their are vacant positions that need ffilled. What are they gonna wait till spring ball to bring coaches in? Tf?

Hey, man. We're the Montana Grizzlies tucked away in rural Montana. Just like recruiting players, the talent will obviously come to us. Just flip the card on the table over to green, and they'll be right by.

There are always people on staff working for diminished salaries or volunteering just to get their foot in the door who get promoted.

uptopgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

There are always people on staff working for diminished salaries or volunteering just to get their foot in the door who get promoted.

Sorry I donā€™t see student assistants being promoted to these positions we have the money to hire proven guys

uptopgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Ooo, a riddle! I love riddles.

CDAGRIZ said:
uptopgriz said:

Even if people are promoted, there will still be openings... idk smells fishy on egriz. The only place that even mentions any changes. Funny how no one knew Phen was leaving until he did. Weird.

uptopgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I canā€™t think of one. At this level you donā€™t have big support staffs. Couple GAā€™s and Student assistants is all you have whoā€™s next step is usually DII or NAIA

Griz Addict said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Even if people are promoted, there will still be openings... idk smells fishy on egriz. The only place that even mentions any changes. Funny how no one knew Phen was leaving until he did. Weird.

Here's the "Griz Insider Formula":

1. Announce big news is coming.
2. Say you can't say what it is.
3. Drop some vague hints that could apply to any news.
4. Whatever ends up happening, say you knew about it beforehand.

Example:

1. We're about to get some great transfers in the next few months. (because, duh, we have to)
2. I know who, but I can't say. People will be pleasantly surprised.
3. One will be an offensive player whose name might be familiar to some in the know.
4. (we sign an OL transfer from UAB that nobody has heard of) I knew he was coming a month ago.

uptopgriz said:
Retirements and position changes

Sooooo this still happening today? I mean you announced it with such authority. Or will this be like when you said the coaches were completely caught off guard by Britt leaving?

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz Addict said:

Here's the "Griz Insider Formula":

1. Announce big news is coming.
2. Say you can't say what it is.
3. Drop some vague hints that could apply to any news.
4. Whatever ends up happening, say you knew about it beforehand.

Example:

1. We're about to get some great transfers in the next few months. (because, duh, we have to)
2. I know who, but I can't say. People will be pleasantly surprised.
3. One will be an offensive player whose name might be familiar to some in the know.
4. (we sign an OL transfer from UAB that nobody has heard of) I knew he was coming a month ago.

Insanely accurate. Especially here with ā€œUptopā€ (aka user name #7)

HookedonGriz said:
uptopgriz said:
Retirements and position changes

Sooooo this still happening today? I mean you announced it with such authority. Or will this be like when you said the coaches were completely caught off guard by Britt leaving?

Yeah, this guy is losing any sort of credibility by the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back