• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDAGRIZ said:
Also, “Why don’t we give young QBs a chance?” Then after 1 TD and 4 picks, “Why didn’t we bring in an experienced QB?”

He had more offense in one half against the best FCS program in the country than the QB he replaced had the whole game against Weber. I heard he has offers from both NDSU and SDS.

uptopgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Also, “Why don’t we give young QBs a chance?” Then after 1 TD and 4 picks, “Why didn’t we bring in an experienced QB?”

He had more offense in one half against the best FCS program in the country than the QB he replaced had the whole game against Weber. I heard he has offers from both NDSU and SDS.

BS.

uptopgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I wasn’t talking about a particular player. Just the general sentiment of several usernames that Bobby can do no right. Griz could win the NC on a pick six, and folk(s) would bitch that Bobby was lucky. It’s wild that all those names share the same opinions.

Griz til I die said:
I hope Bradford gets promoted to DC. He’s a good coach and we need to keep him here as long as possible. Plus I think he’d do a really good job!

I would be very happy with that. That dudes a future HC.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

BS.

If he had those offers, he'd announce them. Makes zero sense to post your Bryant offer and then not post those.

Just checked the go Griz football roster and it has been updated. I’m not 100% sure but it seems like the coaches have been shuffled a wee bit with different titles; notably Bradford and Pease. Maybe I’m wrong. I’ll let one of you internet sleuths verify.

Chucknduck said:
Just checked the go Griz football roster and it has been updated. I’m not 100% sure but it seems like the coaches have been shuffled a wee bit with different titles; notably Bradford and Pease. Maybe I’m wrong. I’ll let one of you internet sleuths verify.
Nah, Bradford was Assistant Head Coach and Pease was Associate Head Coach all season.

uofmman1122 said:
Chucknduck said:
Nah, Bradford was Assistant Head Coach and Pease was Associate Head Coach all season.

Well shit. Thought something was different. Always good to get more eyes on things to verify.

Chucknduck said:
uofmman1122 said:

Well shit. Thought something was different. Always good to get more eyes on things to verify.

Man, you had me excited. They even still got Phen on there lol.

retiredpopo said:
I heard the cats dc was looking for a job....

If the contracts actually run through June, the Bobs will keep him on at least until then so he can coach em up in spring camp. In Bozeman, program priorities matter much more than coaches’ priors. They’ve proven that beyond any doubt.

CDAGRIZ said:
retiredpopo said:
I heard the cats dc was looking for a job....

If the contracts actually run through June, the Bobs will keep him on at least until then so he can coach em up in spring camp. In Bozeman, program priorities matter much more than coaches’ priors. They’ve proven that beyond any doubt.

Oh yes, especially after Willie Mack’s fantastic coaching job he did against SDSU. 😂😂😂

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh yes, especially after Willie Mack’s fantastic coaching job he did against SDSU. 😂😂😂

If he sucks so bad, fire/suspend him. Hint: they needed him to finish out the playoffs, at least. No other explanation. Now, they’re double fucked because if they can him now, it will solidify that they prioritized having him coach in the playoffs despite the worst look ever. If they just let his contract run in June, they’ll have a dude with 3 dui arrests coaching spring ball and recruiting.

All time fuck up by Bozeman State admin.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

If he sucks so bad, fire/suspend him. Hint: they needed him to finish out the playoffs, at least. No other explanation. Now, they’re double f###[#] because if they can him now, it will solidify that they prioritized having him coach in the playoffs despite the worst look ever. If they just let his contract run in June, they’ll have a dude with 3 dui arrests coaching spring ball and recruiting.

All time [#]f### up by Bozeman State admin.

Yes, I am sure you know all the facts. Wow, probably will destroy the program. 😩. Happy New Year!

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If he sucks so bad, fire/suspend him. Hint: they needed him to finish out the playoffs, at least. No other explanation. Now, they’re double f###[#] because if they can him now, it will solidify that they prioritized having him coach in the playoffs despite the worst look ever. If they just let his contract run in June, they’ll have a dude with 3 dui arrests coaching spring ball and recruiting.

All time [#]f### up by Bozeman State admin.

Yes, I am sure you know all the facts. Wow, probably will destroy the program. 😩. Happy New Year!

The only facts that matter for the admin decision making are known. Because they prioritized winning over character, they now have a PR nightmare as described above. Pretty difficult to argue against that with a straight face no matter the outcome of the case.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

The only facts that matter for the admin decision making are known. Because they prioritized winning over character, they now have a PR nightmare as described above. Pretty difficult to argue against that with a straight face no matter the outcome of the case.

Yes, I am sure you must have all the inside info on how they decided to put the priorities that way. It must be because they thought that the super job that he did with the defense was worth it. Yes, that administration at MSU are all a bunch of schemers. Maybe the Regents will fire Cruzado. 🙄

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yes, I am sure you must have all the inside info on how they decided to put the priorities that way. It must be because they thought that the super job that he did with the defense was worth it. Yes, that administration at MSU are all a bunch of schemers. Maybe the Regents will fire Cruzado. 🙄

I certainly know what they’ve decided to do thus far and how it looks. Bobfans are totally fine with it.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

I certainly know what they’ve decided to do thus far and how it looks. Bobfans are totally fine with it.

Haven’t seen any polls of Bobcat fans on this. Would be interested in how you know Bobcat fans are fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back