• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats VS Fats Predictions

bgbigdog said:
[media] https://twitter.com/montanasports/status/1208114868919971840?s=21[/media]

CDA - was this championship these guys with the bcat cups are describing one of those staged events like the moon landing. Thanks.

Those are 100% 5 made up names.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
My bad on the previous photo. That one is of the North Dakota dome. Here is a live look at the UND-Fargo Dome:

4168091542_7a50bb9370_z.jpg

god its a beautiful thing of architectural brilliance.

Some say the architect of the Fargo Center for Learning Arts got his inspiration for the building after his 3yr old daughter, Greta, upon receiving her happy meal, placed her second Quarter Pounder box inside of her already opened Amazon Box in which she received her first pair of ice skates.

I love the red and blue seating and the low hanging spiral ductwork. Rank the domes:
-Kibbie
-Holt
-All Walrus (shout out EG :lol: )
-Fargo
-Super
-Silver
-King
-Metro
-Astro

BadlandsGrizFan said:
bgbigdog said:
[media] https://twitter.com/montanasports/status/1208114868919971840?s=21[/media]

CDA - was this championship these guys with the bcat cups are describing one of those staged events like the moon landing. Thanks.

Those are 100% 5 made up names.

Also, MSU has been touting it's robotics program for quite some time now. Hmm.

CDAGRIZ said:
bgbigdog said:

I mean, when everyone tells you something happened, and they keep telling you it happened for 35 years, you kinda have to start believing it happened. I don't blame the former players for "buying in" to the carefully crafted tale.
Stockholm Syndrome. I feel bad for those poor men.

Close game, Bison D not letting people score, young team that make mistakes,and pretty good Cat team. 17-10 NDSU. Young NDSU QB has more talent and that will be the difference. Whoever wins will lose in Frisco to JMU. Their D is to good.

[b said:
"Not a Griz fan[/b]" post_id=1428403 time=1576938924 user_id=4418]
Close game, Bison D not letting people score, young team that make mistakes,and pretty good Cat team. 17-10 NDSU. Young NDSU QB has more talent and that will be the difference. Whoever wins will lose in Frisco to JMU. Their D is to good.

I know you aren't because at least we know how to spell, "too" not "to".

A big Problem is - this kid is just a Sophomore. We will have to face him again and again.

ISAIAH IFANSE POSITION Running Back
HEIGHT 5-10 WEIGHT 202
CLASS Sophomore HOMETOWN Bellevue, WA
HIGHSCHOOL Bellevue

CDAGRIZ said:
I’m starting to think this one might not be close. Buffies haven’t played anyone this year, and they probably don’t respond well coming from behind. They could only manage nine points against mighty Illinois State at home today, and had some early trouble with Nicholls last week. Plus, the most annoying fan base in CFB. I see them folding by two scores.

Once again, proved how knowledgeable you are about football.

This is pathetic...weak ass showing once again by the Big Fluffy.

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
This is not a great match up for the Cats. They haven’t faced a defense like this, yet. Everyone thought they’d be competitive last year vs bison and we see how that worked out. I’m not convinced the bison are as good this year as past years and they make more mistakes. But they are still beating literally every team they play. If this was in bozeman I think it’s closer but in the Dome I can pretty much guarantee the bison win by 14.

I just saw the released the point spreads and bison are favored by 16.5

Is “pretty much guarantee” the same as a guarantee? Because if you want to give me 14 points I’ll gladly take that. :lol:

You were saying? What a beat down. How bout I give you 25 pts 😂

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I’m starting to think this one might not be close. Buffies haven’t played anyone this year, and they probably don’t respond well coming from behind. They could only manage nine points against mighty Illinois State at home today, and had some early trouble with Nicholls last week. Plus, the most annoying fan base in CFB. I see them folding by two scores.

Buffs look pretty weak this year. They’ll lose in Frisco. Can you deal with that comment? I bet you can’t.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Buffs look pretty weak this year. They’ll lose in Frisco. Can you deal with that comment? I bet you can’t.

Lol...I know you are just loving this!

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Absolutely! The most insecure fan base in the history of sports. It’s fantastic to watch!

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Absolutely! The most insecure fan base in the history of sports. It’s fantastic to watch!

What did you predict the score of this game was going to be again?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

What did you predict the score of this game was going to be again?

I can’t remember. I think it’s somewhere in the thread. If you find it, and I was wrong, I think it means the T-Buffs will win the NC! Dance, clown!

Plainsman said:
Cats have peaked at the right time. Beezone are vulnerable.

Cats 24
Beezone 21

Cats go on to win their first title since 1985 (?). Good for them and great for the Big Sky.

I am SO SAD my prediction was wrong.......heh, heh,heh!

The question I have now is, will Choate address Boogergate at his next presser? If so, how do you think he'll respond? I'm guessing angry denial, and some form of complaint about fairness.

Imagine being such a loser that as your team is rolling to the chipper, you have to come to another team's fan site...a team you didn't even play, and talk shit. Wow.

Griz2k said:
Imagine being such a loser that as your team is rolling to the chipper, you have to come to another team's fan site...a team you didn't even play, and talk shit. Wow.

That, my friend, is the T-Buff difference. It’s just like BYU. The majority of their fans cannot accept it if people don’t give them thanks and praise. Pretty hilarious to watch. Imagine going on NDSU’s message board to gloat after UM beats UNI (again). Proves nothing but insecurity.

Back