• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats VS Fats Predictions

SubGriz said:
The question I have now is, will Choate address Boogergate at his next presser? If so, how do you think he'll respond? I'm guessing angry denial, and some form of complaint about fairness.

Does it pair nicely with a fine Chianti?

mtgriz said:
SubGriz said:
The question I have now is, will Choate address Boogergate at his next presser? If so, how do you think he'll respond? I'm guessing angry denial, and some form of complaint about fairness.

Does it pair nicely with a fine Chianti?
Makes you wonder what's actually in Bobcat Batter.

CDAGRIZ said:
I’m starting to think this one might not be close. Buffies haven’t played anyone this year, and they probably don’t respond well coming from behind. They could only manage nine points against mighty Illinois State at home today, and had some early trouble with Nicholls last week. Plus, the most annoying fan base in CFB. I see them folding by two scores.

Awesome call!

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I’m starting to think this one might not be close. Buffies haven’t played anyone this year, and they probably don’t respond well coming from behind. They could only manage nine points against mighty Illinois State at home today, and had some early trouble with Nicholls last week. Plus, the most annoying fan base in CFB. I see them folding by two scores.

Awesome call!
You do know that he/or anybody else doesn't actually believe what he says 95% of the time don't you? It's his gimmick...

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
This is not a great match up for the Cats. They haven’t faced a defense like this, yet. Everyone thought they’d be competitive last year vs bison and we see how that worked out. I’m not convinced the bison are as good this year as past years and they make more mistakes. But they are still beating literally every team they play. If this was in bozeman I think it’s closer but in the Dome I can pretty much guarantee the bison win by 14.

I just saw the released the point spreads and bison are favored by 16.5

Is “pretty much guarantee” the same as a guarantee? Because if you want to give me 14 points I’ll gladly take that. :lol:

You were saying? What a beat down. How bout I give you 25 pts 😂
:lol:
These are my faves. One week later! Lol. Have some convictions my friend!

Dakota was simply better. Cats aren’t there yet. I’m about thirty cocktails deep today and checked BN and here. Had ONE notification someone quoted me. It was you! Lol.

You should have taken the bet 6 days ago! But I get it. It’s more fun this way. But you coulda won some money or at the very least had money go to a good charity. But for sone reason you never responded? Until tonight....
:eek:

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
This is not a great match up for the Cats. They haven’t faced a defense like this, yet. Everyone thought they’d be competitive last year vs bison and we see how that worked out. I’m not convinced the bison are as good this year as past years and they make more mistakes. But they are still beating literally every team they play. If this was in bozeman I think it’s closer but in the Dome I can pretty much guarantee the bison win by 14.

Is “pretty much guarantee” the same as a guarantee? Because if you want to give me 14 points I’ll gladly take that. :lol:

Dakota was simply better. Cats aren’t there yet. I’m about thirty cocktails deep today and checked BN and here. Had ONE notification someone quoted me. It was you! Lol.

You should have taken the bet 6 days ago! But I get it. It’s more fun this way. But you coulda won some money or at the very least had money go to a good charity. But for sone reason you never responded? Until tonight....
The wife and I have accounted for three bottles of red wine and a good chunk of a handle of vodka (she's Polish), so let's extend an olive branch. No matter how much Griz and Cat fans hate each other, at least we mostly know what treadmills are for. Can you imagine being an Obese'uhn fan?

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

Bison are next level, as is JMU. Our teams have a long ways to go to get there. That match up will be pretty great.

Yep I was just giving you shit. Ultimately I didn't take the bet when I should. I never really bet on anything as the one time i did I lost and felt like I jinxed my team.

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

Bison are next level, as is JMU. Our teams have a long ways to go to get there. That match up will be pretty great.

Yep I was just giving you shit. Ultimately I didn't take the bet when I should. I never really bet on anything as the one time i did I lost and felt like I jinxed my team.

Unfortunately they’re still next level. Someone has to take them out and I really thought it could be us yesterday. Not even close. Have a ways to go.

Guess next season starts now. :(

Back