• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats VS Fats Predictions

Any chance for a massive tornado to strike the nodak area this weekend? Maybe, say, 4 minutes after kickoff?

EverettGriz said:
Any chance for a massive tornado to strike the nodak area this weekend? Maybe, say, 4 minutes after kickoff?

Maybe, but it's gonna have to be a big one to take this sucker down:

Alerus-Center-750.jpg

My bad on the previous photo. That one is of the North Dakota dome. Here is a live look at the UND-Fargo Dome:

4168091542_7a50bb9370_z.jpg

Good point, CDA. I mean, consider the shear tonnage of the attendees. It’d take a mighty big one to move anything in that All Walrus center.

JSTGriz said:
After the scare last week the Buffs will be on their toes. Buffs by 3 scores!

Although, to be fair, their last opponent was from a really soft conference. It will be interesting to see how the buffaloes play against a team from a much tougher conference this week.

CDAGRIZ said:
Arena Football in the FCS semifinals. What could be better?
But, BUT, that raises the question: could the NDSU Beezone beat the Bismarck Blaze on a neutral site??

SubGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
But, BUT, that raises the question: could the NDSU Beezone beat the Bismarck Blaze on a neutral site??

The Bizonz could beat the AFC Pro Bowl Team on a neutral site. Just ask them.

CDAGRIZ said:
SubGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I bet they wouldn't go that far. But in the Gravy Dome? Oh, yeah, you betcha!

EverettGriz said:

You know I was thinking along those same lines.

It's Christmas time and I am wishing for a divine miracle..happened before but no tape...can they both lose, please, and 10%.

SubGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SubGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I bet they wouldn't go that far. But in the Gravy Dome? Oh, yeah, you betcha!

That reminds me. I watched Making a Murderer. I'm sure everyone has watched it by now. It's about a murderer and everyone on the show has that same stupid fuck accent. It's in a different state, but it's 100% representative of East NorDakoda. It's entertaining apart from the context.
"Yah?"
"Yah."
"Why dey gonna do dat?"
"I don' knoa."
"Wull why you gonna do ut?"
"Cos dey said I done ut, but I ain't done ut."

CDAGRIZ said:
That reminds me. I watched Making a Murderer. I'm sure everyone has watched it by now. It's about a murderer and everyone on the show has that same stupid [*]f*** accent. It's in a different state, but it's 100% representative of East NorDakoda. It's entertaining apart from the context.
"Yah?"
"Yah."
"Why dey gonna do dat?"
"I don' knoa."
"Wull why you gonna do ut?"
"Cos dey said I done ut, but I ain't done ut."
Hahahaha, that's a fact!

[media] https://twitter.com/montanasports/status/1208114868919971840?s=21[/media]

CDA - was this championship these guys with the bcat cups are describing one of those staged events like the moon landing. Thanks.

CDAGRIZ said:
My bad on the previous photo. That one is of the North Dakota dome. Here is a live look at the UND-Fargo Dome:

4168091542_7a50bb9370_z.jpg

god its a beautiful thing of architectural brilliance.

Some say the architect of the Fargo Center for Learning Arts got his inspiration for the building after his 3yr old daughter, Greta, upon receiving her happy meal, placed her second Quarter Pounder box inside of her already opened Amazon Box in which she received her first pair of ice skates.

bgbigdog said:
[media] https://twitter.com/montanasports/status/1208114868919971840?s=21[/media]

CDA - was this championship these guys with the bcat cups are describing one of those staged events like the moon landing. Thanks.

I mean, when everyone tells you something happened, and they keep telling you it happened for 35 years, you kinda have to start believing it happened. I don't blame the former players for "buying in" to the carefully crafted tale.

Back