• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats VS Fats Predictions

Plainsman said:
Cats have peaked at the right time. Beezone are vulnerable.

Cats 24
Beezone 21

Cats go on to win their first title since 1985 (?). Good for them and great for the Big Sky.

1976. DII.

Plainsman said:
Cats have peaked at the right time. Beezone are vulnerable.

Cats 24
Beezone 21

Cats go on to win their first title since 1985 (?). Good for them and great for the Big Sky.

marceagfan5 said:
NDSU by 20+

Besides the Griz (a rival at home) the bobcats haven’t beaten a good team. They’ve had a cakewalk playoff schedule and lost to every decent team they played during the regular season...

I’d love to see MSU pull it off, but I don’t think it will be close...

Hey, I’d like to bet you money on this. PM me if you are interested. Serious.

Counter Assault said:
marceagfan5 said:
NDSU by 20+

Besides the Griz (a rival at home) the bobcats haven’t beaten a good team. They’ve had a cakewalk playoff schedule and lost to every decent team they played during the regular season...

I’d love to see MSU pull it off, but I don’t think it will be close...

Hey, I’d like to bet you money on this. PM me if you are interested. Serious.

I don’t have a horse in this race so I’d never bet on it...but there’s a reason you're 14 pt dogs in this game.

Your 2nd best win all year is Austin Peay at home, thats crazy to me..

But...I hope MSU wins, I really do, I just don’t bye the hype yet....

Wow, you are hoping that someone slays the dragon, anyone, even MSU. Hope ain’t gonna beat the bison, and neither will the Cats.

Herd said:
Wow, you are hoping that someone slays the dragon, anyone, even MSU. Hope ain’t gonna beat the bison, and neither will the Cats.

I have so many questions, but I'll settle for a few:

1. Will the T-Buffs score a TD at home against the Cats? They failed last week.
2. How many posts will T-Buff fans make on eGriz.com after the game?
3. If the Buffaloes lose, will the answer to #2 be higher or lower than if they win?
4. How has the institutionalized doping program changed this year compared to last?
5. Do you think this NC will finally give you the validation you crave?

I want a scenario where they both lose so we don't have to listen to cocky and annoying fans of both programs any more.

Da Boyz Mom said:
I want a scenario where they both lose so we don't have to listen to cocky and annoying fans of both programs any more.

Well, if Mom would just bring some Cheesy poofs down to the basement and give them attention..

Da Boyz Mom said:
I'm hoping for a bench-clearing brawl halfway through the second half that's so out of control that both teams are disqualified and they just crown the winner of the Weber/JMU game national champion.

ETA: Failing the above, go Buffs.

Not a Cat by any stretch of the imagination. But A fan of Montana kids showing strong on any stage. That said I will root for them to win against the Bizon.

Cats 24
Bizon 21

I actually would like to see an all BSC NC game. Cats vs Weebs. There would be two teams with swollen heads in conf next year which would be a bitch. But it certainly would be good for the BSC.

The Natty needs to move to Vegas and the Allegiant stadium when it’s ready. As I understand UNLV will be playing there games there in an effort to boost there program.

Lets see, last year NDSU was up 31-3 at half or 38-3 I can't remember.

NDSU will destroy these puds.

45-14 or something like that.

Bisonation said:
Lets see, last year NDSU was up 31-3 at half or 38-3 I can't remember.

NDSU will destroy these puds.

45-14 or something like that.

Y'all been bIsOnAtEd bitches! Boo yeah!

#bisonawareness

CDAGRIZ said:
Herd said:

I have so many questions, but I'll settle for a few:

1. Will the T-Buffs score a TD at home against the Cats? They failed last week.
2. How many posts will T-Buff fans make on eGriz.com after the game?
3. If the Buffaloes lose, will the answer to #2 be higher or lower than if they win?
4. How has the institutionalized doping program changed this year compared to last?
5. Do you think this NC will finally give you the validation you crave?

6. Why is it pronounced bizon but spelled bison?
6a. Do you find that annoying as f*ck like I do?

My guess is the Cats will carry a decent lead into the 4th qtr. At which point their fan base starts chanting "ESG GCG". This greatly insults the Bizon, they're not sure why, but alas it does. Bizon make a late 4th qtr comeback...

Fats - 31
Cats - 28

Back