• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023-24 Expectations

How will Griz Finish the season?

• National Champions

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • BSC Champions

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • BRAWL Winners

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Semifinalists

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Quarterfinalists

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Out in first round

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Miss playoffs

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • bobcats Suck

Votes: 44 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
You heard wrong! :lol: You should stick to pizza rolls!

No, it’s correct that that’s what I’ve heard from all I’ve spoken to about her. Bad vibes is what I’ve been told. Unfortunate if true.

I spoke to badass, edgy, and a dozen other people who told me a crap-ton about both presidents. I won't disclose the info here, but it is wild - that I can assure you.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
No, it’s correct that that’s what I’ve heard from all I’ve spoken to about her. Bad vibes is what I’ve been told. Unfortunate if true.

I spoke to badass, edgy, and a dozen other people who told me a crap-ton about both presidents. I won't disclose the info here, but it is wild - that I can assure you.

Damn, I've only spoken to one person about it.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
You heard wrong! :lol: You should stick to pizza rolls!

It’s true according to my family members that work(ed) for msu. And they are dyed-in-the-wool cat fans and generational msu supporters.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Damn, I've only spoken to one person about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SoldierGriz said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
You seem like one of those Hot Pocket losers

Yep. Hot pockets are pizza rolls bitches.

Or, lil bros to pizza rolls.

Nuh-uh! Hot Pockets have surpassed the irrelevant Totino’s Pizza Roll in recent years, and the gap is widening due to Totino’s (mis)management. Nestle has the crisping sleeve while Totino’s just lives in the past when soggy, microwaved pizza snacks were good enough to win sleepover nights. They’re soft. I, but nobody else, am badass enough to know this. I just can’t see how anyone can expect anything great out of Totino’s at this point. Those who are positive just aren’t as knowledgeable as me.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Nuh-uh! Hot Pockets have surpassed the irrelevant Totino’s Pizza Roll in recent years, and the gap is widening due to Totino’s (mis)management. Nestle has the crisping sleeve while Totino’s just lives in the past when soggy, microwaved pizza snacks were good enough to win sleepover nights. They’re soft. I, but nobody else, am badass enough to know this. I just can’t see how anyone can expect anything great out of Totino’s at this point. Those who are positive just aren’t as knowledgeable as me.

Nestle has questionable HR practices and they are rarely in compliance with the Natural Crappy Available Agency (NCAA) food inspectors. Zero sel-reported violations? The majority of their employees have well below average academic capacity based on recent self-reporting.

Nestle is known for doing anything and everything to win at all costs.

THAT is clearly lil bro behavior.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Nestle has questionable HR practices and they are rarely in compliance with the Natural Crappy Available Agency (NCAA) food inspectors. Zero sel-reported violations? The majority of their employees have well below average academic capacity based on recent self-reporting.

Nestle is known for doing anything and everything to win at all costs.

THAT is clearly lil bro behavior.

Listen, pal, I trust Nestle CEO Mark Schneider with my life. He can do no wrong in my view. I trust him to handle the internal issues in any way he sees fit. He's absolutely owning Totino's in every aspect. Our PureLife water brand that tastes like alligator saliva is distributed to youth soccer players everywhere every weekend. It's definitely due to the high quality, and not because it's dirt cheap and easy to obtain. Totino's doesn't even have a water program. We're not just a crunch bar company anymore. Trust me, it's true. Honest. Please clap.

SoldierGriz said:
So, Griz Nation now knows the full coaching staff, Vlidak is QB1 and KB is QB2. Depth is unknown for the most part.

With KB at QB2, we are doomed. Look at what he as 'produced.' My one and only hope is that Pease has a better handle on him than Rosie did. BUT, the season is young.

"Reminds me of that fella back home who fell off a ten-story building. As he was falling, people on each floor kept hearing him say, "So far, so good." Heh, so far, so good." ("The Magnificent Seven," :lol: 1960).

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

WRONG! Cite your sources. You are once again proving how little you know about the subject. Pizza roles don’t need fans like YOU!

BozAngelesGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

WRONG! Cite your sources. You are once again proving how little you know about the subject. Pizza roles don’t need fans like YOU!

I heard it from my son who works at Nestle. The way they have handled Friday night sleepovers since the late 1990s has been way more efficient than Totino's, where my other son used to work before he left for ConAgra. Totino's continues with the formula of pizza rolls, Mtn Dew, Blockbuster rentals, and Super Nintendo, while Nestle has updated the whole experience. The whole General Mills system is in shambles and Nestle isn't looking back.

CDAGRIZ said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

I heard it from my son who works at Nestle. The way they have handled Friday night sleepovers since the late 1990s has been way more efficient than Totino's, where my other son used to work before he left for ConAgra. Totino's continues with the formula of pizza rolls, Mtn Dew, Blockbuster rentals, and Super Nintendo, while Nestle has updated the whole experience. The whole General Mills system is in shambles and Nestle isn't looking back.

Cultural “Wokeism” has RUINED sleepovers as we know it. I would be surprised if sleepovers are even profitable within five years, although it will likely happen sooner.

This is exactly why no good posters post on e-griz anymore.

I’ll be back next week with a new screen name and I better see some football discussion!

Raider said:

I’ll be back next week with a new screen name and I better see some football discussion!

And with that, you've won the thread. :lol: :lol: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:

And with that, you've won the thread. :lol: :lol: :clap:

All the good posters are on MaroonBlood anyway

poorgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Bodnar is the real deal and smarter.

Cool. I look at facts and results. MSU crushes um at almost everything. I don’t see that changing any time soon.

:lol:
Since you like facts and results, take a little time and do a history tour. Don't forget UM was originally MSU. So, no matter how you want to take in your bias, you're the sloppy second of little brother. At least you had that 1 title appearance, that you can hold onto.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
poorgriz said:
Cool. I look at facts and results. MSU crushes um at almost everything. I don’t see that changing any time soon.

:lol:
Since you like facts and results, take a little time and do a history tour. Don't forget UM was originally MSU. So, no matter how you want to take in your bias, you're the sloppy second of little brother. At least you had that 1 title appearance, that you can hold onto.

MSU has been strong in student enrollment. 1-1 against Griz in football in past 2 seasons. Cat men and women swept hoops this season, but not ever previously. Cat women didn’t win any hoops games at tourney, just like the LG. Cat men beat Griz by 3 and 4 points. I’m not sure this equals crushing the Griz at hardly anything.

Griz cheer and dance teams are better and prettier. MSU has worse and colder weather. MSU crushes and slushes there. Bozeman house price are higher. It crushes Missoula there.

MSU does have a lot of troll and unknowledgeable posters. They do crush UM there.

Missoula has more and better bars. MSU has a better ag Dept.

Back