• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023-24 Expectations

How will Griz Finish the season?

• National Champions

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • BSC Champions

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • BRAWL Winners

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Semifinalists

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Quarterfinalists

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Out in first round

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Miss playoffs

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • bobcats Suck

Votes: 44 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alabamagrizzly said:
Bear Spray said:
So the only juice you could dig up is over 10 years old? Talk about living in the past little bro.

If only we could all live in the present. How about this: Griz fans pledge to stop living in the past and.....naaa, never going to happen. You'd have nothing left to talk about. Great era to be a Bobcat fan though.

As for expectations, Griz have a favorable schedule and should easily make the playoffs. The coaching shifts should be a positive. Lots of holes to plug though & I don't expect much better results than this last year. Hope they find a way to run the ball.

alabamagrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:

Exactly what all FBS teams and their fan bases which is about 80% of college football fans say about us.

Yep, but the Griz can actually compete for a National Championship with multiple playoff home games...it is special when it happens. Sun Belt...not so much.

SoldierGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Exactly what all FBS teams and their fan bases which is about 80% of college football fans say about us.

Yep, but the Griz can actually compete for a National Championship with multiple playoff home games...it is special when it happens. Sun Belt...not so much.

Get as many of those comments in as you can this year because next year that argument goes up in smoke.

poorgriz said:
This is one of many reason for MSU being ahead of um in most sports. He’s probably the best S&C coach in the country at the FCS level.

https://twitter.com/MSUBobcats_FB/status/1635743579808358401?cxt=HHwWgoDTodGHqrMtAAAA

Could this video be “supplemented” with more information?

alabamagrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:

Get as many of those comments in as you can this year because next year that argument goes up in smoke.

What goes up in smoke? The post is 100% accurate.

alabamagrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:

Why? Is the G5 getting a playoff?

SoldierGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Playoff expansion to 12 teams giving the best non power 5 school a ticket to the playoffs.

alabamagrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:

Playoff expansion to 12 teams giving the best non power 5 school a ticket to the playoffs.

Sun Belt team in the field is equivalent to BSC team in the hoops field.

Those teams will host nothing, certainly not multiple home games.

So, yeah...I'll still take a Griz team with a 1 or 2 seed in the FCS field.

SoldierGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I, too, have found that if something seems difficult or unlikely, it’s best to just not try. Nothing ventured…the end.

Bear Spray said:
3-7-77 said:
...the other way when boozy coach gets DUI #3...
...the other way when players abuse PEDs...
...the other way when___________________________(fill in the blank)

I'll try:

...the other way when boozy coach gets DUI #3...
...the other way when players abuse PEDs...
...the other way when you forget
...what Krakauer wrote about your sh!t...

Pot, meet kettle.

Never read the muckrakers hardback. Certainly wouldn't have bought it. But, if I did, I'd let you have it, to be used as a suppository. K-Y is optional. Go back to BN.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

I, too, have found that if something seems difficult or unlikely, it’s best to just not try. Nothing ventured…the end.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And oh, those heady days when we were a #1 or #2 seed. :oops: :oops: :oops: How long since THAT happened?

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
This is one of many reason for MSU being ahead of um in most sports. He’s probably the best S&C coach in the country at the FCS level.

https://twitter.com/MSUBobcats_FB/status/1635743579808358401?cxt=HHwWgoDTodGHqrMtAAAA

Could this video be “supplemented” with more information?

I see that psychotic weirdo is over here catsplaining again 😂😂. Seriously how insecure are you PG that you come over here and generate stuff like this?

If your strength and conditioning coach was the best in all of FCS then you wouldn’t get trounced repeatedly by the Missouri valley conference.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

If only the Griz could become Gonzaga...

I have heard some amazing news. Seems that BH has heard the voices of displeasure, so he has vowed to only carry 3 QBs starting in the Fall. He has seen the light, and now realizes that there just aren't enough reps to go around, and a 4th and 5th QB is just a waste of roster space and scholarship money. Overheard from an unidentified assistant coach, "This is a great move, there are only enough reps to split between the top 2 guys, and if he really wants to milk the turnip, he doesn't even need that third guy to run the scout team, any stringy freshman will do."

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Imagine if UM/Griz employed the “why not us” mentality 20 years ago. Maybe wouldn’t be like Boise yet but probably wouldn’t have Ferris State on schedule, either.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Imagine if UM/Griz employed the “why not us” mentality 20 years ago. Maybe wouldn’t be like Boise yet but probably wouldn’t have Ferris State on schedule, either.

This is true. Honestly, I am torn on the whole move up thing. I know many here have strong feelings on both sides of the argument. I absolutely LOVE the FCS playoffs. I also love FBS Bowl games. I don't love having Ferris on the schedule.

3-7-77 said:
Bear Spray said:
Never read the muckrakers hardback. Certainly wouldn't have bought it. But, if I did, I'd let you have it, to be used as a suppository. K-Y is optional. Go back to BN.

The closest thing I have to a hemorrhoid is you, so I'll pass, but thanks for the kind offer.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

This is true. Honestly, I am torn on the whole move up thing. I know many here have strong feelings on both sides of the argument. I absolutely LOVE the FCS playoffs. I also love FBS Bowl games. I don't love having Ferris on the schedule.

Or UNC. Or PSU. Or Cal Poly. Or ISU. I mean, the list goes on and on. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Or UNC. Or PSU. Or Cal Poly. Or ISU. I mean, the list goes on and on. :lol:
And we get them nearly every year unlike Ferris St. which is one time filler. Ferris St. would kill any of those mentioned.

Latest posts

Back