• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where's the Outrage?

GGNez said:
I agree with PR that this relates to football but also find Soldier humorous.
FWIW, I’ve put 4 people in touch with Matt Sandusky and am helping another report a situation involving the abuse of a child as a result of this thread.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

There’s a far more worthwhile applause.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:
Did we learn anything about Griz football or the FCS?

An issue that should be discussed elsewhere.

Well we could start three more threads arguing over Hauck’s assistant choices, a couple talking about the glory days, another move up thread, one about NDSU and then give all the bison fans shit for not staying off our board. Did I miss anything else worth discussing about the FCS and Grizzly football?

Could discuss the BBQ offerings of Choach Coates on the main board for that money.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Well we could start three more threads arguing over Hauck’s assistant choices, a couple talking about the glory days, another move up thread, one about NDSU and then give all the bison fans shit for not staying off our board. Did I miss anything else worth discussing about the FCS and Grizzly football?

:lol: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Could discuss the BBQ offerings of Choach Coates on the main board for that money.

Well he has BBQ’ed us two years in a row.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well he has BBQ’ed us two years in a row.

There's a topic!

CFallsGriz said:
zengriz said:
...america considers women second class citizens...
...that's the chasm where the outrage gets lost...
...god help the movement working for change...

... :oops: ...

You do not speak for America and certainly not for me. They come first in my world. You continue with your head up your arse though.

Zen, my ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ditto

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Helltowngriz said:
CFallsGriz said:
zengriz said:

You do not speak for America and certainly not for me. They come first in my world. You continue with your head up your arse though.

Zen, my ass.

Ditto

...take your butt buddy...
...go out and try to get laid...
...sounds like you both need it...

... :shock: ...

zengriz said:
Helltowngriz said:
CFallsGriz said:
zengriz said:

Zen, my ass.

Ditto

...take your butt buddy...
...go out and try to get laid...
...sounds like you both need it...

... :shock: ...

Listen zen. I can help you out man. Just PM your digits and let me help you figure that out.

GGNez said:
jcu27 said:
GGNez said:
jcu27 said:
Doesn't matter who it is. Anyone that touches a kid is a sick f***. If it was my father, f*** yeah I'd want him to go to jail and get raped. That'd be what he deserved. Why the f*** would you not? It doesn't matter who it is... I'd never support a chomo whether it was child, spouse, parent. You're just trash after that point. And out to the bin they go. The fact you're defending them is f***[*] weird.

I’m not defending them at all. I’m sharing information. Lots of sexual abuse goes unreported and molesters go on to victimize more children because of the way we talk about them. For example, if a child was being abused by a grandfather that he/she cared about, then heard her father say what you just said, the victim would be much less likely to disclose the abuse. It’s a fact. The fact that you think I’m defending child molesters based on anything I’ve posted suggests that you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Why would the child be less likely to disclose the abuse???? makes no sense... Maybe if the child is informed on that it's wrong and shouldn't be done maybe that kid would tell their parents because they know its wrong!!! And maybe if you educate your kid they will realize that their grandparent or whoever doing that is being sick and twisted and has a problem. If a child doesn't know its wrong how are you going to find out? You just want kids to grow up thinking its okay to be a pervert?? Abuse > Love not Love > Abuse which is your theory. You are defending them... How? By pretty much getting at that they don't deserve the abuse themselves how would that make anyone else feel wah wah wah.. :cry: THEY ARE A f***[*] DISGUSTING PILE OF SHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED. I'd rather pedos get the death penalty than actual murderers. At least their victims aren't still suffering. And no one else on this board is going to call you the crazy bitch you are because for some reason you have them under a woman spell and they think its wrong to disagree/argue with you other than a few. its f***[*] sad. Do you really believe half the people believe the shit you spew on this board?

I understand your sentiment. I've actually fantasized about a slow, painful death for the man who abused my child. I've studied, trained and educated myself on the dynamics of child sexual abuse for many years. I wrote a book on the topic. I speak to law enforcement, foster parents and others about prevention. I'm just telling you the facts. Over 90% of child victims are abused by someone known and trusted by or within their family. Kids should be taught about body safety from a very young age, you're absolutely right about that. But, the myths that are still believed by many are not working. That's why today, 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys is sexually assaulted before turning 18. What I've learned, and now teach, is to tell your children as soon as they can understand, that some grown-ups have a touching problem and that if they ever know a grown-up who does, they have to tell so that person can get help. So, go ahead and want them all dead - I've had the same thought. Many people feel that way. But when a small child loves her uncle, grandfather or cousin who is doing "weird" things to them, they are far less likely to tell if they have heard parents say they would kill anyone who touched them. It's just the way it is. Many, many studies have proven it. Your unwillingness to learn something new about the issue illustrates the problem very well. Calling the messenger a "crazy bitch" is a little extreme and kind of laughable, but Google it. Do your own research. Many kids are depending on it.

I guess egrizzers don't just get it yet... 90% of the shit I say on this board is to get a rouse out of them. Which is very entertaining. And generates views.. Ya know kind of like the news. :thumb:

BTW I agree with everything you said in that post.

PR you are my most favorite person on this board and it hurts that you would resort to bullying and name calling. I feel very offended... and you clearly "never played the game"

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:

Yes. If you were paying attention, you should have learned about how sexual assault and molestation are view by some, in terms of whether it involves football or gymnastics or other minor sports. If it doesn't involve football, then some of the media and many people seem to view it is not as newsworthy and not needing independent investigation and investigation by state legal authorities. It also seems that the ncaa doesn't care much about female ncaa athletes. Note that the ncaa intervened big at Penn St even though there were no athletes involved and Sandusky was no longer a coach. But not at Mich St., despite athletes being involved and a team doctor being the perpetrator.

This fits with prior threads and comments I've made, asking why should football and football players receive more scrutiny and attention than others. I guess it applies to coaches and team doctors too.

If you don't think this subject relates to UM and FCS football, then I don't know what to say.

point number one: this story has been on the front page of all the major news outlets that i read, i.e. the nytimes, washington post, cnn, fox, etc...

point number two: if you don't know what to say, don't say anything. then try to follow that rule from here on out.

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers...but I do want strong consideration for Brinty (thread killer of the year) next season.

CFallsGriz said:
Listen zen. I can help you out man. Just PM your digits and let me help you figure that out.

...no no..you listen pal...
...have any 8 year old show you the ignore feature...
...you don't want my digits..i fcuking assure you...
...you're taking fun college chat board where you don't want to go...

... :stfu: ...

zengriz said:
CFallsGriz said:

...no no..you listen pal...
...have any 8 year old show you the ignore feature...
...you don't want my digits..i fcuking assure you...
...you're taking fun college chat board where you don't want to go...

... :stfu: ...

finally something cfelldown and i can agree on - the self-labeled 'zen' thing is not remotely zen-like, annoying as hell, and should change the moniker.

jcu27 said:
I guess egrizzers don't just get it yet... 90% of the shit I say on this board is to get a rouse out of them. Which is very entertaining. And generates views.. Ya know kind of like the news. :thumb:

BTW I agree with everything you said in that post.

PR you are my most favorite person on this board and it hurts that you would resort to bullying and name calling. I feel very offended... and you clearly "never played the game"

Huh. Interesting from a psychological standpoint. Vaguely, anyway. It pales in comparison to Man1 talking about Alpha as if anyone is fooled.

Regardless, I'm glad you DO get it regarding the issue with kids. I talk to a lot of people about the issue and many just can't grasp the reality.

Back