• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This is what happens when you offer 100+ offers at msu

You know things are desperate in grizville when we have a moderator posting random tweets that have nothing to do with football on the football board.

:thumb:

wbtfg said:
You know things are desperate in grizville when we have a moderator posting random tweets that have nothing to do with football on the football board.

So what does the tweet relate to?

PlayerRep said:
wbtfg said:

I don't know....MSU football hasn't had anyone from spokane in a few years. Probably track or cross country.

wbtfg said:
Is that more desperate than posting on your rival’s board every day for 15 years? Over 5500 posts! I will never understand cat people

garizzalies said:
wbtfg said:
Is that more desperate than posting on your rival’s board every day for 15 years? Over 5500 posts! I will never understand cat people

the board is titled Montana grizzlies football and the FCS. I enjoy reading and discussing information about both. I’m not really sure how this topic is related to either of those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wbtfg said:
PlayerRep said:
wbtfg said:

I don't know....MSU football hasn't had anyone from spokane in a few years. Probably track or cross country.

We know, we all read the tweet bro.

garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:
Wonder when fans of a team that hasn't broken .500 start to wonder why with supposed super recruits Choke keeps getting they still can't win even half their games? I guess mediocre is good enough in Boz Angeles....They already are set for 4 more years of all talk.....no walk. Hilarious

You guys seem a little tense, and nervous. Yes, Choate is building a championship program, but don't worry about it - Hauck was brought back to do the same thing. MSU fans will know if Choate can do it, soon, probably this year or in 2019. UM fans will have to wait a few years to see if Bobby was the right hire.
Championship program? You must be talking about Australian Rules Football, where they don’t allow the forward pass.

I saw some “highlights” from a game last year where the Fussy Bobcats were losing at home to some southern team that had only been in existence a couple years. At the end of the game, the cat “QB” had to complete a pass to win the game. It was the most pathetic attempt I’ve seen. But Cat People believe they can be champions with that kind of talent at the most important position. #CatLogic

You mean Kennesaw State? The team that won two playoff games and almost beat SHSU to make the Semis? Ya, surprising we were able to go toe to toe with them considering all the true Freshmen we were playing.

Griz til I die said:
poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:
Wonder when fans of a team that hasn't broken .500 start to wonder why with supposed super recruits Choke keeps getting they still can't win even half their games? I guess mediocre is good enough in Boz Angeles....They already are set for 4 more years of all talk.....no walk. Hilarious

You guys seem a little tense, and nervous. Yes, Choate is building a championship program, but don't worry about it - Hauck was brought back to do the same thing. MSU fans will know if Choate can do it, soon, probably this year or in 2019. UM fans will have to wait a few years to see if Bobby was the right hire.
What makes you think you guys are just gonna magically be a championship team next year and we’re gonna have to wait a few years? We have the talent and now we have a good coach. I bet we go to the playoffs next year and at the very best you guys go 6-5 next year, because at least we have a QB.

Nothing magical about it. Just a shitload of very hard work. It's all about getting the very talented players in the system that are all committed to doing whatever it takes to become a championship team. I don't know if we'll win the Big Sky next year but we'll be right there and my guess is that it will come down to MSU or Weber for the title.

poorgriz said:
Griz til I die said:
poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:

What makes you think you guys are just gonna magically be a championship team next year and we’re gonna have to wait a few years? We have the talent and now we have a good coach. I bet we go to the playoffs next year and at the very best you guys go 6-5 next year, because at least we have a QB.

Nothing magical about it. Just a shitload of very hard work. It's all about getting the very talented players in the system that are all committed to doing whatever it takes to become a championship team. I don't know if we'll win the Big Sky next year but we'll be right there and my guess is that it will come down to MSU or Weber for the title.

No reason not be optimistic. I like it. It's the Choate-led Bobcat way. :thumb:

I believe the Cat posters who are saying they believe Choate is improving the program and that the Cats will be contending sooner than later. If one objectively looks at a game by game comparison and analysis of the UM and MSU schedules, opponents results (including win-loss margin) last season, a good case can be made that the Cats were as good or better than UM last year. Despite the better UM record. And also without just focusing on the Cat win over Griz.

My family and friends in Bozeman tend not to get too optimistic or confident, as they feel the Cats have been good at disappointing over the years, but they do feel good about Choate and the direction of the team.

Like most Griz fans, I feel very good about Hauck's return and his coaching staff. I'm not at the level of optimism for pre-season national champs, but I think Hauck to get moving in that direction right away. Certainly in 2 years, and maybe even good signs of life next season. I think UM will out-recruit MSU in MT too.

poorgriz said:
Griz til I die said:
poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:

And last year many kitten posters on the cat box were sure they would go 8-3, 9-2 and one joker said 10-1 with a close loss to WSU.

Kittens in the playoffs are less likely then Santa handing out Easter eggs on Halloween night.

Paytonlives said:
poorgriz said:
Griz til I die said:
poorgriz said:

And last year many kitten posters on the cat box were sure they would go 8-3, 9-2 and one joker said 10-1 with a close loss to WSU.

Kittens in the playoffs are less likely then Santa handing out Easter eggs on Halloween night.

Considering msu lost games to 3 nationally ranked teams by point spreads of 4, 2, and 1, I don’t the prediction of 8-3 was too far off.

Also, why did you start this thread?

Paytonlives said:
poorgriz said:
Griz til I die said:
poorgriz said:

:lol:
ya, cause no griz fan EVER predicts more wins for the football team. NO WAY anyone on this board thought you'd be better than 7-4 last year. no chance you thought you'd beat the cats or make the playoffs....

take a peak at the predictions for your griz last year. you might be surprised. lol.

come on man.

wbtfg said:
garizzalies said:
wbtfg said:

the board is titled Montana grizzlies football and the FCS. I enjoy reading and discussing information about both. I’m not really sure how this topic is related to either of those things.
Sure. Whatever man. That explanation must help you sleep at night, considering you’ve been doing it every day for 15 years.

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:

Championship program? You must be talking about Australian Rules Football, where they don’t allow the forward pass.

I saw some “highlights” from a game last year where the Fussy Bobcats were losing at home to some southern team that had only been in existence a couple years. At the end of the game, the cat “QB” had to complete a pass to win the game. It was the most pathetic attempt I’ve seen. But Cat People believe they can be champions with that kind of talent at the most important position. #CatLogic

You mean Kennesaw State? The team that won two playoff games and almost beat SHSU to make the Semis? Ya, surprising we were able to go toe to toe with them considering all the true Freshmen we were playing.
Wow sounds like a real quality loss, at least on paper. But when I saw that game winning pass, there was nothing “quality” about it. A microcosm of the Choate-led Fussy Cats.

wbtfg said:
Paytonlives said:
poorgriz said:
Griz til I die said:

Considering msu lost games to 3 nationally ranked teams by point spreads of 4, 2, and 1, I don’t the prediction of 8-3 was too far off.

And they lost the previous year by the same kind of totals.

Why did I start the thread? To see who’s panties would get in a wad... congratulations

Paytonlives said:
wbtfg said:
Paytonlives said:
poorgriz said:

And they lost the previous year by the same kind of totals.

Why did I start the thread? To see who’s panties would get in a wad... congratulations

Like I said, desperate times.

wbtfg said:
Paytonlives said:
poorgriz said:
Griz til I die said:

I like your posts, I honestly do. But:
When MSU hasn't produced a winning product since 2014;
When MSU hasn't had a playoff win since 2012;
When MSU has had THREE playoff wins since 1984 (That's 34 years this fall); and
When the current coach has never had a winning season, ever,

It's tough to get eGriz.com on board with a Choate-led championship contender in 2018, no matter how "close" you guys were last season.

CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:
Paytonlives said:
poorgriz said:

I like your posts, I honestly do. But:
When MSU hasn't produced a winning product since 2014;
When MSU hasn't had a playoff win since 2012;
When MSU has had THREE playoff wins since 1984 (That's 34 years this fall); and
When the current coach has never had a winning season, ever,

It's tough to get eGriz.com on board with a Choate-led championship contender in 2018, no matter how "close" you guys were last season.

Thanks for the tip CDA! I don't know that anyone is trying to "get egriz on board" with anything. Personally, I'm just here to inform and speak the truth. I'm here to help. Just preparing you guys for the very real possibility that MSU is going to be pretty damn good this year - that way you're not so surprised and pissed off when it does happen. :thumb:

poorgriz said:
Griz til I die said:
poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:

As long as Choate doesnt ask any of these big time players to do up downs

Back