• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This is what happens when you offer 100+ offers at msu

garizzalies said:
Catsrgrood said:
all that’s needed is some good qb play to be at or near the top of the conference.
:lol: all I need is a million dollars and I’ll be a millionaire

Pretty much every team in FCS can say what you just said. Hell, every team at every level. You are as good as your qb, and yours is pretty shitty, particularly when doing his primary function.
Problem is, good qbs don’t sprout from shit ponds, and they’re either born accurate or not. Your guy could have sprouted from a shit pond for all I know but he was not born with the it factor.
The Fussers really have not been that good since the original red rifle—the last time you’ve had a good qb. Murray is basically the Age of Denarious 2.0. Maybe a better runner but not a better passer, and the Irish lad was not that great of a passer either
I really do hope you guys keep trying to “develop” him into a better passer.

Yea, you're right, I mean clearly no qb, or any 19 yr old kid at any position for that matter, has ever improved over their college career. They come in as a freshman and that's what you get for the next 4-5 years, not sure how I missed that.

Griz fans seem to be pretty high on your qb, which I agree, he's good and looks to be one of the better ones in the conference for the next couple years. But with your qb situation apparently figured out, the Griz finished right below the Cats this year in the conference with their "shitty" qb leading the way. So, how do you explain that? Where does that leave the rest of your roster?
That's a rhetorical question and not actually meant to start a a whole new argument, because I've been fair and as unbias as possible and I think the Griz have some talent across the board and will be a solid team next year, in the conversation for the conference as well.
My point is simply, I like the rest of the Cats roster right now and it seems to be getting better, pair that with some better qb play (from someone, not necessarily Murray) and I'd expect them to be near the top of the conference.

The rest of my post made that point pretty clear and I was pretty fair on my assessment of the whole qb situation. But go ahead, take one line out of context and continue with your attempt at witty comebacks.

Catsrgrood said:
garizzalies said:
Catsrgrood said:
all that’s needed is some good qb play to be at or near the top of the conference.

Pretty much every team in FCS can say what you just said. Hell, every team at every level. You are as good as your qb, and yours is pretty shitty, particularly when doing his primary function.
Problem is, good qbs don’t sprout from shit ponds, and they’re either born accurate or not. Your guy could have sprouted from a shit pond for all I know but he was not born with the it factor.
The Fussers really have not been that good since the original red rifle—the last time you’ve had a good qb. Murray is basically the Age of Denarious 2.0. Maybe a better runner but not a better passer, and the Irish lad was not that great of a passer either

Yea, you're right, I mean clearly no qb, or any 19 yr old kid at any position for that matter, has ever improved over their college career. They come in as a freshman and that's what you get for the next 4-5 years, not sure how I missed that.

Griz fans seem to be pretty high on your qb, which I agree, he's good and looks to be one of the better ones in the conference for the next couple years. But with your qb situation apparently figured out, the Griz finished right below the Cats this year in the conference with their "shitty" qb leading the way. So, how do you explain that? Where does that leave the rest of your roster?
That's a rhetorical question and not actually meant to start a a whole new argument, because I've been fair and as unbias as possible and I think the Griz have some talent across the board and will be a solid team next year, in the conversation for the conference as well.
My point is simply, I like the rest of the Cats roster right now and it seems to be getting better, pair that with some better qb play (from someone, not necessarily Murray) and I'd expect them to be near the top of the conference.

The rest of my post made that point pretty clear and I was pretty fair on my assessment of the whole qb situation. But go ahead, take one line out of context and continue with your attempt at witty comebacks.

All I need are two more balls and then I'd have five. Only one more to go.

CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
garizzalies said:
Catsrgrood said:

Sometimes your posts are alright, not your best effort...

Catsrgrood said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
garizzalies said:

Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife

CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:

Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife
Yep the young Shitty qb from the shit pond that made the Griz look foolish two years in a row. You knew he was going to run and you still could not stop him. He also out played Jensen. Murray is a gamer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife
Yep the young Shitty qb from the shit pond that made the Griz look foolish two years in a row. You knew he was going to run and you still could not stop him. He also out played Jensen. Murray is a gamer!

You guys call it the shit pond too? Cool.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife

No one is disputing it. Also, talent, when not utilized, is meaningless. Stitt and Semore did a not so good job utilizing talent. Jeff Choate was better. Two Brawl wins show that. Now, you have Hauck. Different mentality, different style, meaningful D1 experience, not a one trick pony with 1 play that worked once, and vast Montana roots who actually knows Montana football and the tradition, rather than pretending to. The whole nature of the Griz team changed over night. Get ready! The Griz and Hauck are not going to let it happen again. Stitt didn’t really care or get it. Hauck does.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife

Murray isn't from the Shit Pond. He wouldn't have two wins against the Griz if he was a true Bobcat from the Shit Pond. Choaste is a true Bobcat, however. Like the old saying goes: "Bobcat bread, Bobcat Batter, just tell us that we're good, and results won't matter." He's got that part down.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:

Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife

Murray isn't from the Shit Pond. He wouldn't have two wins against the Griz if he was a true Bobcat from the Shit Pond. Choaste is a true Bobcat, however. Like the old saying goes: "Bobcat bread, Bobcat Batter, just tell us that we're good, and results won't matter." He's got that part down.

Nice try CDA at deflection. The bottom line is that Choate and his team with Murray at QB has owned UM. You better hope Hauck is all that you think he is. He didn't really show much at UNLV.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife

Nice try CDA at deflection. The bottom line is that Choate and his team with Murray at QB has owned UM. You better hope Hauck is all that you think he is. He didn't really show much at UNLV.

Chaotae is from the Shit Pond, I already said that. You, of all people, should be able to see a true Bobcat.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife

Had to give the bold a separate quote because it's so perfect. I Lol'd.

I CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT! if Bozeman got 100 offer'rs to accept they would have more players on the field than fans in the stands. They sure go about things weird over there. :( :(
Go Griz! Nice job B-Ball teams you killed 'm Pooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i_the_sky said:
I CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT! if Bozeman got 100 offer'rs to accept they would have more players on the field than fans in the stands. They sure go about things weird over there. :( :(
Go Griz! Nice job B-Ball teams you killed 'm Pooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choate is going about things the right way, landing one of the top recruiting classes in the FCS. Your post makes you look like an idiot.

bigsky33 said:
i_the_sky said:

Choate is going about things the right way, landing one of the top recruiting classes in the FCS. Your post makes you look like an idiot.

Nearly every post this clown makes adds to the idiot legacy that was established last year. Keep up.

bigsky33 said:
i_the_sky said:

Not really...

bgbigdog said:
bigsky33 said:
i_the_sky said:

Nearly every post this clown makes adds to the idiot legacy that was established last year. Keep up.

Have never been a fan of 33, but do you dispute that Choate is going about things the right way, and has a recruiting class good enough for one article to rank it near the top of FCS?

PlayerRep said:
bgbigdog said:
bigsky33 said:
i_the_sky said:

Have never been a fan of 33, but do you dispute that Choate is going about things the right way, and has a recruiting class good enough for one article to rank it near the top of FCS?

No... I was referring to “Sky-Hi on something.” Like Bobby, I don’t care what Choate is doing @ state ag.

PDXGrizzly said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:

Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife

No one is disputing it. Also, talent, when not utilized, is meaningless. Stitt and Semore did a not so good job utilizing talent. Jeff Choate was better. Two Brawl wins show that. Now, you have Hauck. Different mentality, different style, meaningful D1 experience, not a one trick pony with 1 play that worked once, and vast Montana roots who actually knows Montana football and the tradition, rather than pretending to. The whole nature of the Griz team changed over night. Get ready! The Griz and Hauck are not going to let it happen again. Stitt didn’t really care or get it. Hauck does.

Not discounting the two wins over the Griz, but I'm sorry, 23-13 >>>>> 9-13. Jeff Choate was better specifically in TWO games.

AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Wasn't joking.

#PurpleDragoncoachlife

Not discounting the two wins over the Griz, but I'm sorry, 23-13 >>>>> 9-13. Jeff Choate was better specifically in TWO games.

Wow some of you guys are just not very bright over here. Do you really not understand how strength of schedule plays here? Probably not.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
bigsky33 said:

Wow some of you guys are just not very bright over here. Do you really not understand how strength of schedule plays here? Probably not.

What I understand is that if he was so much better at utilizing talent then he'd be better than 9-13. You can try and put lipstick on that pig all you want. doesn't change the fact he's just 9-13 in two seasons.

Back