• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This is what happens when you offer 100+ offers at msu

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
No one is disputing it. Also, talent, when not utilized, is meaningless. Stitt and Semore did a not so good job utilizing talent. Jeff Choate was better. Two Brawl wins show that. Now, you have Hauck. Different mentality, different style, meaningful D1 experience, not a one trick pony with 1 play that worked once, and vast Montana roots who actually knows Montana football and the tradition, rather than pretending to. The whole nature of the Griz team changed over night. Get ready! The Griz and Hauck are not going to let it happen again. Stitt didn’t really care or get it. Hauck does.

Not discounting the two wins over the Griz, but I'm sorry, 23-13 >>>>> 9-13. Jeff Choate was better specifically in TWO games.

Wow some of you guys are just not very bright over here. Do you really not understand how strength of schedule plays here? Probably not.

What I understand is that if he was so much better at utilizing talent then he'd be better than 9-13. You can try and put lipstick on that pig all you want. doesn't change the fact he's just 9-13 in two seasons.

Yep, 9-13 against brutal schedules, playing 26 true Freshmen.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Not discounting the two wins over the Griz, but I'm sorry, 23-13 >>>>> 9-13. Jeff Choate was better specifically in TWO games.

Wow some of you guys are just not very bright over here. Do you really not understand how strength of schedule plays here? Probably not.

What I understand is that if he was so much better at utilizing talent then he'd be better than 9-13. You can try and put lipstick on that pig all you want. doesn't change the fact he's just 9-13 in two seasons.

Yep, 9-13 against brutal schedules, playing 26 true Freshmen.

More lipstick. Did you think Kennesaw State was going to be "brutal" when your AD scheduled them? :lol: How about Bryant? Or Western Oregon? Your coach has padded his win total with as many cupcakes as Stitt did.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:
bigsky33 said:
Yep the young Shitty qb from the shit pond that made the Griz look foolish two years in a row. You knew he was going to run and you still could not stop him. He also out played Jensen. Murray is a gamer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one is disputing it. Also, talent, when not utilized, is meaningless. Stitt and Semore did a not so good job utilizing talent. Jeff Choate was better. Two Brawl wins show that. Now, you have Hauck. Different mentality, different style, meaningful D1 experience, not a one trick pony with 1 play that worked once, and vast Montana roots who actually knows Montana football and the tradition, rather than pretending to. The whole nature of the Griz team changed over night. Get ready! The Griz and Hauck are not going to let it happen again. Stitt didn’t really care or get it. Hauck does.

MSU's SOS might explain dropping a game or two despite being a good team. Maybe to go 13-9 instead of 16-6 or something. Not 9-13. Are you aware of any other coach who received an early extension after winning 40% of his or her games, in any sport? I'm sure there are some, but I don't know if it's the company you'd want to keep.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:

MSU's SOS might explain dropping a game or two despite being a good team. Maybe to go 13-9 instead of 16-6 or something. Not 9-13. Are you aware of any other coach who received an early extension after winning 40% of his or her games, in any sport? I'm sure there are some, but I don't know if it's the company you'd want to keep.
Fish is 50-71 and still around. Fits the pattern.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Good find, and certainly telling.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

:lol: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:

So let's put the smack talk aside for a sec. Do you think the Cats will have a winning season in 2018?

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

So let's put the smack talk aside for a sec. Do you think the Cats will have a winning season in 2018?

Given the sked, I think so. I am thinking 6-5, objectively. Which brings Choach to 15-18 all time.
Can you answer my question now?

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

I do.

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yes. Not much line depth on either side though. Lots of secondary kids & skill kids but LBs are questionable will give up lots of 3d and long plays. Two more drop down DL and another LB and they could contend for the conference.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
PDXGrizzly said:

This is true...they JUUUUUUST about beat Idaho.

Back