• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This is what happens when you offer 100+ offers at msu

VimSince03 said:
HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:
I thought this was going to be about Hero Sports ranking MSU’s recruiting class as #3 in the nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the same site who ranked the Griz class #3 a few years back and you and all your ass hat friends completely criticized Hero Sports for being a joke site...yep that's the same one!

I mean I still criticize the site.

Because you sir are a smart man and you get it

poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:
I thought this was going to be about Hero Sports ranking MSU’s recruiting class as #3 in the nation.

Actually #1 FCS class in the country if you toss out the two non playoff eligible Ivy schools. But that's not important right now. Let's get back to talking about Michigan State University and the 100 offers thing.

Some Preseason National Championships could be vacated soon if this keeps up . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:

Actually #1 FCS class in the country if you toss out the two non playoff eligible Ivy schools. But that's not important right now. Let's get back to talking about Michigan State University and the 100 offers thing.

Some Preseason National Championships could be vacated soon if this keeps up . . .

That’s the beauty of Preseason National Championships. They’re only imaginary so they can’t be disproven. Like the soccer league that plays with an imaginary ball. It’s real, google it.

Wonder when fans of a team that hasn't broken .500 start to wonder why with supposed super recruits Choke keeps getting they still can't win even half their games? I guess mediocre is good enough in Boz Angeles....They already are set for 4 more years of all talk.....no walk. Hilarious

There sure is a lot of talk on here about "little brother" on a consistent basis. Seems like anytime I get on this site there is at least 1, if not a few active threads about the Cats.
Carry on though, I know nobody here is actually concerned with what MSU is doing...

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:

My son told me tonight..."Dad...If I can't win a preseason title..why would I go to that school"...He also is starting to take Basketball REALLY serious, and wants to play for Louisville. He says "they know how to recruit"

Catsrgrood said:
There sure is a lot of talk on here about "little brother" on a consistent basis. Seems like anytime I get on this site there is at least 1, if not a few active threads about the Cats.
Carry on though, I know nobody here is actually concerned with what MSU is doing...

Forum: Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS

Also, it's often really funny what MSU is doing (i.e., player posters on shitters, Bobcat Batter, C.A.T.S., ADs bailing after one day, extending losing HCs, etc.), so, there's that.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:

My son told me tonight..."Dad...If I can't win a preseason title..why would I go to that school"...He also is starting to take Basketball REALLY serious, and wants to play for Louisville. He says "they know how to recruit"

Smart kid, for sure. Prostrecruiting is an art form.

Ursus1 said:
Wonder when fans of a team that hasn't broken .500 start to wonder why with supposed super recruits Choke keeps getting they still can't win even half their games? I guess mediocre is good enough in Boz Angeles....They already are set for 4 more years of all talk.....no walk. Hilarious

Ursus, I'm predicting right now and on the record that with the monster recruiting classes that the scats are getting they will get to a .500 record sometime over the next 4 years.

That should earn Choke a lifetime deal.

So are the Choate-led fussy bobcats going to play modern football—with that fancy new forward pass—or is he still planning on running the wild-bobcat every play circa Yale 1905?

PlayerRep said:
Can't imagine MSU offered 100 kids. The Griz coaches have said they never offer the amount "listed" for them. They say a significant number of kids say they have been offered (when they haven't been), thinking it will make them look more desirable and sought after so that other schools will offer them.

You might be correct.. But msu was quoted as offered by that many players on twitter... even if they did have a funny misspelled word on the offer.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:

I wanna party with you, cowboy!

Ursus1 said:

You guys seem a little tense, and nervous. Yes, Choate is building a championship program, but don't worry about it - Hauck was brought back to do the same thing. MSU fans will know if Choate can do it, soon, probably this year or in 2019. UM fans will have to wait a few years to see if Bobby was the right hire.

poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:

You guys seem a little tense, and nervous. Yes, Choate is building a championship program, but don't worry about it - Hauck was brought back to do the same thing. MSU fans will know if Choate can do it, soon, probably this year or in 2019. UM fans will have to wait a few years to see if Bobby was the right hire.
What makes you think you guys are just gonna magically be a championship team next year and we’re gonna have to wait a few years? We have the talent and now we have a good coach. I bet we go to the playoffs next year and at the very best you guys go 6-5 next year, because at least we have a QB.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:

Apparently a ton of the best players in the nation want to play for a coach with a losing record....

Or it could just be that these ranking sites are just full of crap.....for example....Sulser would not even be ranked.

poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:

I know you are great at the spin, but even you have to admit some relevance to his comments. There is a crazy about of optimism right now for a coach that is 9-13 over two seasons. You don't see that often in college football. In my opinion, it speaks to how fixated you guys are over one game in November. If Choate had the exact same record (or even slightly better) and had lost to the Griz, you guys would be singing the blues. Instead you are all convinced you have Sabin 2.0.

Look, I think Choate is a good coach, and I agree that he MAY be building something in Bozeman. That said, you guys are wayyyyy out over your skis at this stage in the game.

behappp said:
Ursus1 said:

Ursus, I'm predicting right now and on the record that with the monster recruiting classes that the scats are getting they will get to a .500 record sometime over the next 4 years.

That should earn Choke a lifetime deal.

Well I mean...if they kept beating the Griz that would be likely....unfortunately for old Choade Nuts we got rid of his whipping boy and hired his new worst nightmare.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
wbtfg said:

Apparently a ton of the best players in the nation want to play for a coach with a losing record....

Or it could just be that these ranking sites are just full of crap.....for example....Sulser would not even be ranked.

Well, we know the best players don't want to play for HCs who are losers. Choatch hasn't shown that he's anything but a loser. Fact. We also know the recruiting rankings are about as useful as preseason polls. However, I think there is something more at play here. Choach's staff does foul, and everyone who pays any attention knows it. It will all come out.

poorgriz said:
Ursus1 said:

Championship program? You must be talking about Australian Rules Football, where they don’t allow the forward pass.

I saw some “highlights” from a game last year where the Fussy Bobcats were losing at home to some southern team that had only been in existence a couple years. At the end of the game, the cat “QB” had to complete a pass to win the game. It was the most pathetic attempt I’ve seen. But Cat People believe they can be champions with that kind of talent at the most important position. #CatLogic

Back