• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kittens 2017 Season

Gentlemen: we should know that UM has a substantial budget shortfall, thus, they are looking for areas to cut costs. I haven't suggested that football would be eliminated, however, I do submit they may look to trim some operating costs within the program.

Spanky said:
Simple, Hook. If I'm directed to look for areas of immediate cuts within the athletic department, I would look at the profit center of football because it would be assumed there wouldn't be an immediate negative impact on revenue.
Of course, I would also be looking for cuts in the other offered sports and the management staff.

Is this guy fucking HIGH????

VimSince03 said:
Griz til I die said:
I think the cat fans are a little overly confident in this coming season. A lot of them think they're gonna go 9-2 or 8-3 and have a deep playoff run. There's even a lot of them that think they're gonna beat SDSU and keep it competitive with WSU. Kudos to them for having confidence in their team but realistically they're not gonna make the playoffs and they'll be lucky to even finish 5-6. And theyre crazy if they think there gonna beat SDSU. http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=39701&start=60

Coming from the guy that says next year's Griz team is going to win the conference. I agree, its okay to be excited about your teams chances. But saying the Griz are going to win the conference next year is just as far fetched as Cat fans thinking they have a shot at 9-2 next year.

No...no..not even close.....

I like you Vim..a lot.....but it appears you're smoking the same stuff Spanky was.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
VimSince03 said:
Griz til I die said:
I think the cat fans are a little overly confident in this coming season. A lot of them think they're gonna go 9-2 or 8-3 and have a deep playoff run. There's even a lot of them that think they're gonna beat SDSU and keep it competitive with WSU. Kudos to them for having confidence in their team but realistically they're not gonna make the playoffs and they'll be lucky to even finish 5-6. And theyre crazy if they think there gonna beat SDSU. http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=39701&start=60

Coming from the guy that says next year's Griz team is going to win the conference. I agree, its okay to be excited about your teams chances. But saying the Griz are going to win the conference next year is just as far fetched as Cat fans thinking they have a shot at 9-2 next year.

No...no..not even close.....

I like you Vim..a lot.....but it appears you're smoking the same stuff Spanky was.

3bld4.gif

Badlands.....just remember your wise guy post, especially, if the Griz have a year similar to last year's disaster. You will be looking for something to smoke.

Spanky said:
Badlands.....just remember your wise guy post, especially, if the Griz have a year similar to last year's disaster. You will be looking for something to smoke.

Who says I'm not already? :rockon:

All this attention re: the Cats, Eagles, Hawks, etc. ......... UNC is the dark horse in this conference!

Grizzoola said:
All this attention re: the Cats, Eagles, Hawks, etc. ......... UNC is the dark horse in this conference!

THIS! Is why I oppose medical marijuana laws.

BTW, you're 4 minutes early.

Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:
THIS! Is why I oppose medical marijuana laws. BTW, you're 4 minutes early.
Not smoking anything, Ursa. So tell me why UNC's QB, Kyle Sloter, is on the Broncos roster & Gustafson is nowhere.

Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:
Not smoking anything, Ursa. So tell me why UNC's QB, Kyle Sloter, is on the Broncos roster & Gustafson is nowhere.

Perhaps you should.

And are either of those guys going to play college football next year? I would ask Ursa this, because it's a far more relevant question: Ursa, so tell me why we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

EverettGriz said:
Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:

Perhaps you should.

And are either of those guys going to play college football next year? I would ask Ursa this, because it's a far more relevant question: Ursa, so tell me why we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You can't top that!!

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
Perhaps you should. And are either of those guys going to play college football next year? I would ask Ursa this, because it's a far more relevant question: Ursa, so tell me why we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: You can't top that!!
Ah, you can't argue w/ the eGriz "cognoscenti," who they think they are. :roll:

Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Grizzoola said:
Perhaps you should. And are either of those guys going to play college football next year? I would ask Ursa this, because it's a far more relevant question: Ursa, so tell me why we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

Ha! Great word. Where did you pick up that word at, David? Dome Builder's Quarterly or the Polish version of Jugs Magazine? ;)

Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ha! Great word. Where did you pick up that word at, David? Dome Builder's Quarterly or the Polish version of Jugs Magazine? ;)
I can't match your "wit." If UNC & the Cats clean UM's clock like they did last year, where will your "wit" be, then? BTW, are you & Everett UM alumni?

Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
I can't match your "wit." If UNC & the Cats clean UM's clock like they did last year, where will your "wit" be, then? BTW, are you & Everett UM alumni?

At the end of this year I will be a proud Griz fan, regardless if UM wins every game or loses every game. We are both alum.

Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:
At the end of this year I will be a proud Griz fan, regardless if UM wins every game or loses every game. We are both alum.
:thumb:

Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:

I will bet you $500 the Griz don't lose to UNC again this decade.

AZGrizFan said:
Grizzoola said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizzoola said:
I will bet you $500 the Griz don't lose to UNC again this decade.
Make it $100 & you're on. I may not live out this decade, but what the hey. So, where do we go from here?

Back