• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Football Coaching Staff

AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:
An update

[tweet]https://twitter.com/sdutkirKDKenney/status/953478562970873857[/tweet]

NO...absolutely NOT. He doesn't have any experience as a D coordinator. He CANNOT be qualified. There is no time to train him on the job. Montana is a D-1 (FCS) institution, not D-2. We need to get an old dude with experience. He's better at it, no matter what the stats show.
You, like the democrats, lost the election. The whining continues. Stitt had his chance, is gone and the world does not appear to be beating a path to his door. GrizNation is very pleased with the outcome. Arnett was offered the UM job, but he knew he was in line for the SDS job. Small college and its tiny assistant payscale was not on his radar. Either Arnett or Baer a significant improvement over Stitt's man.

kemajic said:
AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:
An update

NO...absolutely NOT. He doesn't have any experience as a D coordinator. He CANNOT be qualified. There is no time to train him on the job. Montana is a D-1 (FCS) institution, not D-2. We need to get an old dude with experience. He's better at it, no matter what the stats show.
You, like the democrats, lost the election. The whining continues. Stitt had his chance, is gone and the world does not appear to be beating a path to his door. GrizNation is very pleased with the outcome. Arnett was offered the UM job, but he knew he was in line for the SDS job. Small college and its tiny assistant payscale was not on his radar. Either Arnett or Baer a significant improvement over Stitt's man.

1999 Baer or 2017 Baer? Because there’s a world of difference....

kemajic said:
AZDoc said:
Paytonlives said:
An update

My point was to those that said that we needed a veteran guy...not another newbie. Thanks for being a douche!

AZGrizFan said:
CFallsGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:
Why the hell are you people so negative? We got Bobby Hauck back! You all must be a bunch on the extreme left. Never happy unless you are complaining about someone or trying to put someone down.

Yeah, that’s it. THAT’S the explanation. If we don’t suck Bobby’s cock right along side you we’re “lefties who are complaining about everything”.

What a complete f***[*] you’ve shown yourself to be...

Jesus dude. On the hauck train or not this is class A trolling you've been doing AZ. You're starting to sound like a little kid. Get over it ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get over it when the Haucktards stop insisting that simply disagreeing with a coaches decision (specifically a HAUCK decision) is tantamount to treason and you should have your fandom revoked.

I can say one thing for certain: all you Hauck pole smokers better hope to GOD he's the program savior you've labeled him to be, and have insisted he will be....because anything short of multiple BSC titles and NC's will be considered failure with the bar set as high as ya'll have set it.
So you gonna run naked across the Higgins bridge if Baer turns out to be an improvement over your boy Semore?

Baer at DC is finally official:

http://gogriz.com/news/2018/1/23/football-baer-to-add-experience-as-grizzly-dc.aspx

garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:
CFallsGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yeah, that’s it. THAT’S the explanation. If we don’t suck Bobby’s cock right along side you we’re “lefties who are complaining about everything”.

What a complete f***[*] you’ve shown yourself to be...

Jesus dude. On the hauck train or not this is class A trolling you've been doing AZ. You're starting to sound like a little kid. Get over it ffs.

I'll get over it when the Haucktards stop insisting that simply disagreeing with a coaches decision (specifically a HAUCK decision) is tantamount to treason and you should have your fandom revoked.

I can say one thing for certain: all you Hauck pole smokers better hope to GOD he's the program savior you've labeled him to be, and have insisted he will be....because anything short of multiple BSC titles and NC's will be considered failure with the bar set as high as ya'll have set it.
So you gonna run naked across the Higgins bridge if Baer turns out to be an improvement over your boy Semore?

Depends on the time of year. :thumb:

"Baer says he hopes to bring the same stamp of physicality to his defenses at Montana.

"We are going to hang our hat on two main things: we're going to play hard, and we're going to be physical. I think that's what Montana has been known for in the past and I think we can do that again. I'm excited about it," he said."

Hauck tried to hire him twice previously at UM.

I am totally excited for this hire. He's big time.

I love that he is going to focus on stopping the run, as stated in the article. Giving up almost 800 yards rushing in 2 games to the cat people has left a bad taste in my mouth. Seems like to win a chipper these days, you have to be able to run the ball and stop the run. Two things Stitt failed miserably at

maroonandsilver said:
go96griz said:

http://gogriz.com/news/2018/1/23/football-baer-to-add-experience-as-grizzly-dc.aspx

How can you read Baer's Bio and not be impressed?
Well, because AZ says he's no good. Isn't that good enough for anyone?

We should expect the next official announcement in two to four weeks if the recent pattern plays out.

kemajic said:
maroonandsilver said:
go96griz said:

How can you read Baer's Bio and not be impressed?
Well, because AZ says he's no good. Isn't that good enough for anyone?
Couldn't just let it rest, could you?

Godforfuckingbid someone have a different opinion than the all-knowing, all-seeing Kemajic.

Back