• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Football Coaching Staff

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

Bobby Hauck is our coach now. For the most part, I believe the majority of posters here wanted this. Now, isn't it about time we started putting our trust in his decisions? I mean I have never seen so many negative threads about other assistant coaches. This forum is full of them.

I for one trust Bobby Hauck to make the right decisions and stand behind each decision he makes on both coaches and players, after all, it is his ass on line, not any of ours!

In Bobby I trust!

It was Stitt’s ass on the line for three years. Did you apply the same philosophy to his decisions? Asking for a friend...

Bobby Hauck----Head Coach D-1 Football!
Bob Stitt-----Head Coach DII football!

Same philosophy? How does this apply?

congrats whine-ell, you have earned the seth bodnar stare!

geicocavemen.jpg

Paytonlives said:
Time to cut this one loose

Except for the Cox hire, this probably should have been done about 5+ pages ago. ‘Course it’s not like it still would’ve stayed at the top of page 1.

Side note Payton, we need a “shaking my head” emoji if they have one. Until then...

:roll:

Day day, Coach cox is official now too. All is good!

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-hires-former-sacramento-state-cornerbacks-coach-c-j-cox/article_382bd53a-d59e-509d-a0f4-695403996e59.html

Why the hell are you people so negative? We got Bobby Hauck back! You all must be a bunch on the extreme left. Never happy unless you are complaining about someone or trying to put someone down.

argh! said:
reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

Bobby Hauck is our coach now. For the most part, I believe the majority of posters here wanted this. Now, isn't it about time we started putting our trust in his decisions? I mean I have never seen so many negative threads about other assistant coaches. This forum is full of them.

I for one trust Bobby Hauck to make the right decisions and stand behind each decision he makes on both coaches and players, after all, it is his ass on line, not any of ours!

In Bobby I trust!

It was Stitt’s ass on the line for three years. Did you apply the same philosophy to his decisions? Asking for a friend...

Bobby Hauck----Head Coach D-1 Football!
Bob Stitt-----Head Coach DII football!

Same philosophy? How does this apply?

congrats whine-ell, you have earned the seth bodnar stare!

geicocavemen.jpg

Hey peckerhead, I am not whining. I am one who is for Bobby Hauck! Are you? Bob Stitt is gone, get over it!

reinell30 said:
Why the hell are you people so negative? We got Bobby Hauck back! You all must be a bunch on the extreme left. Never happy unless you are complaining about someone or trying to put someone down.

Yeah, that’s it. THAT’S the explanation. If we don’t suck Bobby’s cock right along side you we’re “lefties who are complaining about everything”.

What a complete fucktard you’ve shown yourself to be...

reinell30 said:

You do realize you sound like a major hypocrite criticizing the "left" when you are doing exactly what you are bitching about as a "righty".

AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

Yeah, that’s it. THAT’S the explanation. If we don’t suck Bobby’s cock right along side you we’re “lefties who are complaining about everything”.

What a complete f***[*] you’ve shown yourself to be...

Jesus dude. On the hauck train or not this is class A trolling you've been doing AZ. You're starting to sound like a little kid. Get over it ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what HR protocol Baer is have trouble clearing... Background check? Retirement pension? Signing up for university insurance? Hasn’t watched the sexual harassment in workplace video? There must be some hang up there if that’s the reason as Haslam stated it was. OR HR is just plain incompetent. It’s one or the other if you ask me. Pease must have the same problem as well. (Just my opinion and thoughts).

Paytonlives said:
An update

[tweet]https://twitter.com/sdutkirKDKenney/status/953478562970873857[/tweet]

NO...absolutely NOT. He doesn't have any experience as a D coordinator. He CANNOT be qualified. There is no time to train him on the job. Montana is a D-1 (FCS) institution, not D-2. We need to get an old dude with experience. He's better at it, no matter what the stats show.

CFallsGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

Jesus dude. On the hauck train or not this is class A trolling you've been doing AZ. You're starting to sound like a little kid. Get over it ffs.

I'll get over it when the Haucktards stop insisting that simply disagreeing with a coaches decision (specifically a HAUCK decision) is tantamount to treason and you should have your fandom revoked.

I can say one thing for certain: all you Hauck pole smokers better hope to GOD he's the program savior you've labeled him to be, and have insisted he will be....because anything short of multiple BSC titles and NC's will be considered failure with the bar set as high as ya'll have set it.

AZGrizFan said:
CFallsGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

I'll get over it when the Haucktards stop insisting that simply disagreeing with a coaches decision (specifically a HAUCK decision) is tantamount to treason and you should have your fandom revoked.

I can say one thing for certain: all you Hauck pole smokers better hope to GOD he's the program savior you've labeled him to be, and have insisted he will be....because anything short of multiple BSC titles and NC's will be considered failure with the bar set as high as ya'll have set it.

One thing for sure, there won’t be a replay of the last three years, or worst yet three more years of failed mediocrity.

grizzcabin said:
Joe Glenn head coach DII football
Don Read head coach DII football with losing record
Glenn won NCs at UNC.
Read was HC for the Oregon Ducks.

Where do you want to go with this.....

Back