• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Football Coaching Staff

Yeah I would say this is official look at his twitter:https://twitter.com/CoachCox_Griz

I like him as a young coach that has California and Texas ties. Expect him to be one of our better recruiters.

With coach Cox changing his Twitter kind of tells me that there will probably be an official announcement today on the staff. Least I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
With coach Cox changing his Twitter kind of tells me that there will probably be an official announcement today on the staff. Least I hope.

Has to be pretty soon with recruits on the line.

HelenaHandBasket said:
dayday said:

R-E-L-A-X

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/951101136949293056[/tweet]

dayday said:
Yeah I would say this is official look at his twitter:https://twitter.com/CoachCox_Griz

I like him as a young coach that has California and Texas ties. Expect him to be one of our better recruiters.

This is why I like this hire...Texas pipeline and continuation of the Cali pipeline...as well as recruiting coordinator experience should Green flee to greener pastures at some point.

To all EGrizzers:

Bobby Hauck is our coach now. For the most part, I believe the majority of posters here wanted this. Now, isn't it about time we started putting our trust in his decisions? I mean I have never seen so many negative threads about other assistant coaches. This forum is full of them.

I for one trust Bobby Hauck to make the right decisions and stand behind each decision he makes on both coaches and players, after all, it is his ass on line, not any of ours!

In Bobby I trust!

reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

Bobby Hauck is our coach now. For the most part, I believe the majority of posters here wanted this. Now, isn't it about time we started putting our trust in his decisions? I mean I have never seen so many negative threads about other assistant coaches. This forum is full of them.

I for one trust Bobby Hauck to make the right decisions and stand behind each decision he makes on both coaches and players, after all, it is his ass on line, not any of ours!

In Bobby I trust!

& this is a surprise? The second Montanan and Grizzly player has been elected to the college football HOF, & this waste-of-space thread has gone fifteen pages. Oh, wait - I forgot. This is just a free-for-all internet message board. Carry on.

reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

In Bobby I trust!
Go review your posts from the past two years regarding Stitt and exchange the name Stitt for Hauck.

This may bring you insight and empathy.

Ursa Major said:
reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

In Bobby I trust!
Go review your posts from the past two years regarding Stitt and exchange the name Stitt for Hauck.

Get serious, you are going to put Stitt in the same category as Hauck.

Hauck has a proven record, Stitt has three year of failure here and 15 years of also ran at School of Mines

Ursa Major said:
reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

In Bobby I trust!

Two different coaches. Bobby Hauck is a Head Football Coach capable of coaching at this level.
Bob Stitt on the other hand would be a great offensive coordinator at this level but is/was over his head as a head coach at this level.

reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

In Bobby I trust!

It was Stitt’s ass on the line for three years. Did you apply the same philosophy to his decisions? Asking for a friend...

AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

In Bobby I trust!

It was Stitt’s ass on the line for three years. Did you apply the same philosophy to his decisions? Asking for a friend...

Thanks buddy!!

AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:
To all EGrizzers:

In Bobby I trust!

Bobby Hauck----Head Coach D-1 Football!
Bob Stitt-----Head Coach DII football!

Same philosophy? How does this apply?

http://footballscoop.com/news/handle-fired-according-coach-just-got-fired/

Guy has a great attitude about finding the next job after being fired "let go" in the coaching business

96e384917eb0f8b460d80ab399ba19c7.jpg

I am always impressed with how interactive Haslem is with us as fans. He will usually answer questions across many platforms. Kuddos to him. Like many have said,it is a HR deal. Not sure why it takes so long compared to other HR departments but that is why. I wonder how that affects recruiting if the coaches aren’t officially hired.

dayday said:
96e384917eb0f8b460d80ab399ba19c7.jpg

I am always impressed with how interactive Haslem is with us as fans. He will usually answer questions across many platforms. Kuddos to him. Like many have said,it is a HR deal. Not sure why it takes so long compared to other HR departments but that is why. I wonder how that affects recruiting if the coaches aren’t officially hired.

Which begets the question, will Baer even get officially hired by HR after having been thoroughly vetted on egriz and found to be fundamentally unqualified for the DC position? :roll:

Let's give the poor guy a legitimate chance before crucifixion. Especially considering it's difficult to crucify someone before they have even stepped on campus. Just sayin'.

Back