• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...griz/cat game thread...

grizd said:
wbtfg said:
Really like your guys team. Not a lot of weak links. I think you’ll win by 15+. TDC has done a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time to go but yes, he has himself a great team. And Krislovic is the only Senior.
Hard to believe this Griz tram only includes one senior!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

grizband said:
grizd said:
wbtfg said:
Really like your guys team. Not a lot of weak links. I think you’ll win by 15+. TDC has done a great job.

Long time to go but yes, he has himself a great team. And Krislovic is the only Senior.

No doubt, and Dorsey on the bench!

grizd said:
grizband said:
grizd said:
wbtfg said:

Seriously... Griz might have a couple more wins this season if Dorsey were available.

grizd said:
grizband said:
grizd said:
wbtfg said:

And Karl N is only a freshman. Next year we’re gonna be 8 deep without any real drop off

mtgrizfankb said:
grizd said:
grizband said:
grizd said:

And Karl N is only a freshman. Next year we’re gonna be 8 deep without any real drop off
Falls is only a freshman, too!

How are these no calls you may ask? Well on that last one the only ref back was looking at the sideline during the drive to the basket...

Lock down D wins the day. TV broadcast just said that the Bobcats only made 4 shots from the floor the whole second half. D held them to 19 second half points. Go Griz!

First Time I’ve seen UM play this year. Color me impressed.

GrizLA said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Rorie did not show up to play, 5- 15 and only 11 pts. ouch
He is doing more on defense. Hall, their best player is not playing up to his average.
Have to agree. I have no way to guess whether or not it was "game planned," but it looks like he put his energy into the D. And the Griz have plenty of guys who could pick up the offensive load.

Latest posts

Back