• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...griz/cat game thread...

NorthEndZoneDan said:
did not see what Falls did to earn that whistle, thats two phantom calls now
even the announcers didn't understand the call

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Whoever is doing the stats for the Cats is drunk. They have Kramer with a turnover and Dorsey with a rebound.

Also, seems the strategy against Akoh is to flop every time he gets the ball. Thankfully the refs aren't buying it yet.

Muted Pluto. But, I think I see some Griz getting loose and comfortable with the environment. That would be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like your guys team. Not a lot of weak links. I think you’ll win by 15+. TDC has done a great job.

Krslovic didn't even touch the guy, gets called for a foul

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Griz starting to pull away and MSU looks like they are getting pissed. Lots of elbows and shoulders being turned into players after possessions. Hopefully Refs start to keep that kinda stuff in check

wbtfg said:
Really like your guys team. Not a lot of weak links. I think you’ll win by 15+. TDC has done a great job.

Long time to go but yes, he has himself a great team. And Krislovic is the only Senior.

Back