• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...griz/cat game thread...

mtgrizfankb said:
Officiating is awful so far. Akoh getting knee’d and pushed and can’t retaliate as MSU already flopping. Btw if your watching the pilot coverage turn off the sound the MSU guy is really bad

Jeff Riggs is one of my favorite msu guys of all time. Only player I’ve ever known to drive an econoline van and have a pet pot bellied pig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a couple things from a quick look at stats, the cats have 9 2nd chance points, too many, Griz have 7 turn overs and 1-4 3pt shots. but the killer is Oguine only has 6 pts and Rorie has only 4

UM is tied but it is surprising when you consider how many turnovers they have made. Hall has been below his usual but Fray has picked up the game for them. Akoh is playing a little flat footed and off the basket. Whether he is being pushed out is hard to tell. Lots of motion in this game and consistent flow from either team is being disrupted. fun to watch. Their crowds are really animated. It is like an SEC game.

I think we are just fine. Could we have played better? Yeah, but noone scored more than their usual and more than one are below their usual yet we are tied. I think MO, Rorie and Akoh will catch back up to some degree and Moorehead will make a few.

The Cats are going to flop, grab Akohs arms and pretend he is pushing them as they hold on to his arms. It is their most effective way of dealing with him. Foul him out. Refs will need to be paying attention or he will get into some foul trouble.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Akoh getting in MSU players grill after the flop was pretty funny to watch
I missed that

That flop inside with a few minutes left. Akoh turned around looked at the MSU player had just was yelling. Official came and got between them and told Akoh to go to the line.

Back