• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Contract Non-Renewal

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
God it's fun watching eGrizzers f***[*] implode after a loss that was expected by 99% of the football watching public.

Pretty sure it has more to do with how it happened, not that it did happen.

Oh it was brutal, for sure. But not a brutal as a couple years ago where they did it all in the 4th quarter and came back after we literally had the game in the fucking bag.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
If stitt fires Semite in the next couple weeks and hires a D coordinator that is proven, maybe give him another year. If not, the stitt show needs to go, because this shit is hard to watch. The first half I was thinking that things were looking up. GJ looked great. Defense was flying around. The second half was all coaching. Poor coaching in terms of discipline, half time adjustment, etc..... just watched the second half.....and the lack of d1 coaching was evident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, where do you find a proven DC at this point of the season, especially not knowing if he would have a job in a couple months?

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
God it's fun watching eGrizzers f***[*] implode after a loss that was expected by 99% of the football watching public.

Oh it was brutal, for sure. But not a brutal as a couple years ago where they did it all in the 4th quarter and came back after we literally had the game in the f***[*] bag.

People feel the last 2+ years have been brutal.

Uhhh maybe coach Kline needs a new playbook and a drink of some highly quality h20..Or he could die of the dehydration... He fakes left, no no he fakes right! hey water boy.!
Seriously we're becoming the Mud Dogs at this rate.🤢

AZGrizFan said:

Prior to Baldwin leaving, yes a loss was probably expected. But a new coaching staff, key offensive departures, and then two blow out losses followed by a blow out win against a vastly inferior team? Griz had every reason to be confident about this one.

I don't care who it is, but watching fanbases implode is pretty funny.

dayday said:
Yep super tough loss. But we all need to band together and see what this season unfolds before the ax comes out, I like our team in the first half if we get that the rest of the way I think 7-4 could happen with this young team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For this one, isn’t it banned? :lol:

footballdood said:
AZGrizFan said:

Prior to Baldwin leaving, yes a loss was probably expected. But a new coaching staff, key offensive departures, and then two blow out losses followed by a blow out win against a vastly inferior team? Griz had every reason to be confident about this one.

I don't care who it is, but watching fanbases implode is pretty funny.

Agreed...this was probably our best shot in the past 5 years (nobody expected what happened in 2015, I'm sure)....still think Stitt & Co can go 5-2 at a minimum the rest of the way and get into the playoffs.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:

Not according to the predication thread. A few of us got it right but not many.

bigkid said:
Not buying in CDA tonight. We are better than this and just because your happy with the product on the field just shows that 6-5 or 5-6 is ok with you... enough is enough. Blowing an 18 point lead is not what Grizzly Football is built on. Especially at home where the fans were raucous. This was without a word an aweful loss and the reasons are obvious.

I agree on all points except for me being happy with the product on the field and 6-5 or 5-6 being OK with me. I'm not happy, it's not OK, and the Griz are not 5-6 or 6-5. They are 2-2.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigkid said:
Not buying in CDA tonight. We are better than this and just because your happy with the product on the field just shows that 6-5 or 5-6 is ok with you... enough is enough. Blowing an 18 point lead is not what Grizzly Football is built on. Especially at home where the fans were raucous. This was without a word an aweful loss and the reasons are obvious.

I agree on all points except for me being happy with the product on the field and 6-5 or 5-6 being OK with me. I'm not happy, it's not OK, and the Griz are not 5-6 or 6-5. They are 2-2.

I'm still concerned that they won't make 5-6

bhumble said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:

Not according to the predication thread. A few of us got it right but not many.

Because prediction threads have a majority of fans that pick with their hearts instead of their heads.

PDXGrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigkid said:

I'm still concerned that they won't make 5-6

That must be very hard for you. What should they do about it in the short term?

Q18y4K.gif

They will be 3-3 going into homecoming but what the hell right. I mean 3-4 or 4-3 after home coming. The trend will continue and the "but we need to ride this horse" group will maintain its "we can't get a new staff now because we need more time to let this pan out" crowd watch as we continue the road to medocricy. This staff needs to be held to a much higher standard and quit the excuses.

PDXGrizzly said:
bhumble said:
growing pains

Stitt is not growing. There are no growing pains in this. He was out coached. Plain and simple. The only time he hasn't really been out coached by a good team was the 2015 game against NDSU. Every other decent coach has lit him up. What is his record against ranked opponents? Pretty bad
Wrong. You've had one too many beers and need to go to bed man!

Bobby Knight lives in Montana now....we could bring him in for the pregame and halftime talks.

grizcycling said:
PDXGrizzly said:
bhumble said:
growing pains

Stitt is not growing. There are no growing pains in this. He was out coached. Plain and simple. The only time he hasn't really been out coached by a good team was the 2015 game against NDSU. Every other decent coach has lit him up. What is his record against ranked opponents? Pretty bad
Wrong. You've had one too many beers and need to go to bed man!

50%+ posting tonight have probably had to many beers, and need to go to bed. :)

Latest posts

Back