• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Before He’s Even Coached a Game...

Happygriz1 said:
Yukon said:
Happygriz1 said:
kemajic said:
Have heard otherwise, so we will not not be able to judge that without names.

Hopefully we have differences in what a key player is, I sure hope you’re more right than I am!

how about you 2 give us initials? hair color? blood type?

Blood type: a- hair color: unknown initials:jc

Jeremy Calhoun or Justin? I consider them key

Happygriz1 said:
kemajic said:
Happygriz1 said:
Players involved are KEY players on the team. This could be an issue
Have heard otherwise, so we will not not be able to judge that without names.

Hopefully we have differences in what a key player is, I sure hope you’re more right than I am!
But I'm guessing your source may be better than mine.

HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:

IMG....here's your chance at instant credibility on this site....don't even have to name the player, just the position of the player who supposedly got let go of the team. You claim to be in the know. Let's back it up before it's publicly announced and then maybe we can try to beleive you. I can see that you're on line right now.....I won't hold my breath.

I don't need any credibility with anyone on this site. Most of you are less than nothing to us and my skin crawls just posting with people like you.

Hahahah perfect! There are a lot of trolls on this site, but none may be bigger than you. Posing as a Griz football player and calling out egrizzers...can't make it up!

Let's review your troll history:

- got caught saying you don't like driving home from games at night (made a shit excuse)
- got caught posting from out of state while claiming to be in Missoula as a player (made shit excuse)
- was still given benefit of the doubt to come up with the position of the player who is getting the boot and can't do that either (oh and made another shit excuse)

YOU LITERALLY SUCK AT THIS!

Add this. I'm sure BH would be super stoked if a player posted this one:
https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80007&start=20#p1313133

PlayerRep said:
Happygriz1 said:
A player has been released... more to confirm soon

I have said several times that I wouldn't want to be the first player to get into trouble under Hauck. He's always been pretty tough, but now his tolerance level is presumably even lower. And, I assume he would want to make a big statement.
BS....the player will plead it down to a misdemeanor, bobby will realease a statement "we are handling it within the program" and he will be playing opening game.

HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:
GGNez said:
HookedonGriz said:
You couldn't be any more obvious that you are not a player and are a complete troll. My 11-year-old could do this better than you.

+1

Like I said, predictable and boring af.

Did either of you know last night who was kicked off the team and what is happening to the other player involved? There are trolls here but they are the grownups attacking my teammates and accosting us any chance they get before or after games and practice.

Easy to claim you know this stuff and yet still not come forward with it. Oh and if you want to claim to be a Griz football player make sure your IP Address aligns to an actual computer or device in MT jackass. Game, set, match....time to head back to mommy's basement.
Bahhaaa "mommy's basement"

KJB said:
PlayerRep said:
Happygriz1 said:
A player has been released... more to confirm soon

I have said several times that I wouldn't want to be the first player to get into trouble under Hauck. He's always been pretty tough, but now his tolerance level is presumably even lower. And, I assume he would want to make a big statement.
BS....the player will plead it down to a misdemeanor, bobby will realease a statement "we are handling it within the program" and he will be playing opening game.

If the player hasn't been charged, why would they plead it down? From what? A felony?

Under the athletic code of conduct, a misdemeanor (other than disorderly conduct or something like that), and certainly misdemeanor assault, is a Category II violation. The penalty for the first offense is "Minimum suspension
of 10% of scheduled contests"

The days of handling it within the program are over. The code of conduct is administered by the AD and others, not including the coach.

You appear to be full of misinformation.

kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
Happygriz1 said:
Yukon said:
how about you 2 give us initials? hair color? blood type?

Blood type: a- hair color: unknown initials:jc

Jeremy Calhoun or Justin? I consider them key
Missoulian front page for sure.

No doubt. If they own a maroon Griz shirt the Missoulian would be all over it, even with no details or factual info. What a shit hole that place is

Why don’t you people just sit back and wait for it to play out? If they or someone cared that you knew, you’d know.

bigsky33 said:
Catsrgrood said:
NLGrizFan said:
Why don’t you people just sit back and wait for it to play out? If they or someone cared that you knew, you’d know.

Patience and reason has no place here.

Totally agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol..... stop pissing on the fire. We don't need no water, let it burn. We don't need no water let burn yo, burn, yo.

KJB said:
HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:
GGNez said:
+1

Like I said, predictable and boring af.

Did either of you know last night who was kicked off the team and what is happening to the other player involved? There are trolls here but they are the grownups attacking my teammates and accosting us any chance they get before or after games and practice.

Easy to claim you know this stuff and yet still not come forward with it. Oh and if you want to claim to be a Griz football player make sure your IP Address aligns to an actual computer or device in MT jackass. Game, set, match....time to head back to mommy's basement.
Bahhaaa "mommy's basement"

If Hooked wants to check this post, the IP will be from Canada, if I post tomorrow maybe Singapore. Must be a bunch of sad old men that waste everyday of their life posting on a message board. Being that enamored with young men should trigger a few people. Game, set, match

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
IMG....here's your chance at instant credibility on this site....don't even have to name the player, just the position of the player who supposedly got let go of the team. You claim to be in the know. Let's back it up before it's publicly announced and then maybe we can try to beleive you. I can see that you're on line right now.....I won't hold my breath.

I don't need any credibility with anyone on this site. Most of you are less than nothing to us and my skin crawls just posting with people like you.

Hahahah perfect! There are a lot of trolls on this site, but none may be bigger than you. Posing as a Griz football player and calling out egrizzers...can't make it up!

Let's review your troll history:

- got caught saying you don't like driving home from games at night (made a shit excuse)
- got caught posting from out of state while claiming to be in Missoula as a player (made shit excuse)
- was still given benefit of the doubt to come up with the position of the player who is getting the boot and can't do that either (oh and made another shit excuse)

YOU LITERALLY SUCK AT THIS!

Add this. I'm sure BH would be super stoked if a player posted this one:
https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80007&start=20#p1313133

Coach has a good sense of humor, you should try it sometime because that was a funny comment.

AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
It really isn't hard to go downtown and not get into a fight.

:thumb:

So true, I went downtown dressed from head to toe in Cat gear and only 1 dude even tried to say or do anything out of sorts. Before I could even respond my little sister shut him up. Yes, it's possible... :cool:

Back