• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Before He’s Even Coached a Game...

AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol:

This should make for an interesting couple of days....

http://missoulian.com/news/crime/griz-football-players-allegedly-involved-in-downtown-assault/article_9af8357b-81e7-5ef9-a166-32f056dc7a51.html?utm_content=bufferfd1bd&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

Me after checking this thread out and clicking the link that dayday posted:
giphy.gif

Later guys...

AND of course, people are going to have the time of their lives placing blame on Bobby. :roll:

Football players in fight outside of Stocks.....this has NEVER happened before. Glad the Missoulian is all over this...

putter said:
Football players in fight outside of Stocks.....this has NEVER happened before. Glad the Missoulian is all over this...

Yeah and how many fights happen outside of stocks with non student athletes. Thsi is non news, sucks for whomever was involved but ??? :roll:

I didn't bust my ass in the office for three hours and then play 18 holes and then eat fish tacos to come home and read THIS SHIT today. Clean it the F up.

Latest posts

Back