• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Before He’s Even Coached a Game...

HookedonGriz said:
Allezchat said:
Players have to be smarter than to put themselves around places they can get put in these situations. Stocks at 1:30am is not a great place to be.....they would be wiser hanging out in construction sites drinking beer they found in the refrigerator.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sounds like you need to have a Xanax and chill out a little bit. I know a number of Bobcat football players who can hook you up.
:lol:
:thumb:

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm chill. I'm chill. You need to chill. Don't make me come over there and taser and handcuff you at the next party you throw. :cool: :D

IMeanGrizness said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
So has this incident been confirmed as a racial/self defense thing

Yes

IMG....here's your chance at instant credibility on this site....don't even have to name the player, just the position of the player who supposedly got let go of the team. You claim to be in the know. Let's back it up before it's publicly announced and then maybe we can try to beleive you. I can see that you're on line right now.....I won't hold my breath.

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IMeanGrizness said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Many here are dumber than I originally thought. Please tell me you are joking, I would hate to believe you don't see the mockery in that?

Uh huh. :roll:
I guess I'm just a skeptical grownup, but I'm not into accosting players. As a top 20 player on the PGA Tour, I can relate to being accosted by fans.

IMG....here's your chance at instant credibility on this site....don't even have to name the player, just the position of the player who supposedly got let go of the team. You claim to be in the know. Let's back it up before it's publicly announced and then maybe we can try to beleive you. You've been on here all day responding so here's your chance....I won't hold my breath.

Please hold your breath. I will never help out a bunch of has been loosers that attack student athletes every chance they get. The only names I will give you are a few of the names we call some of the fans that rasp on us the most.
Dr Proc, ugly babysitter, alone ranger, el diego, trigtard and crumpet muncher. I will leave it up to you super sleuths to figure out who gets what name. Maybe then you can regain some credibility with us and we can start to believe things you say.

PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
How many and how long are going to play the victim card for bad behavior. ?????

Where was the bad behavior in the Starbucks and CSU incidents?

How long before certain white people can admit that there's a lot of prejudice and racist behavior in the US? Let's hear you explain those 2 incidents

For a Dartmont graduate not able to see the question was rhetorical, I’d ask for my money back.

So you are saying that only certain white people are racists, and certain people of color are not.

Not sure you what that discussion.

I said that there is considerable prejudice and racism in the US against people of color. Airbnb profiling and calls to cops when people check in. There are new incidents in the press almost everyday.

Didn't say anything the universe for who is prejudice. If you want to tell us about other types of prejudice or racism, go for it. Free country.

I am up for any discussion. Not sure you are. Remember, I went to "Dartmont".

How many of you saying it's easy not to get into a fight downtown are white,

How many of you have been pulled over by police because you were white (as opposed to a person of color)?

How long before certain white people can admit that there's a lot of prejudice and racist behavior in the US?

You know genius, white people may consider these comments as prejudice and maybe reversed racism, now who posted these comment?

Let me help you out, a person of color, a life time victim, a Dartmouth scholar that continues to blathers on white people with prejudice and racism, while overlooking that people of color whom may have the same sentiments.

HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Yes

IMG....here's your chance at instant credibility on this site....don't even have to name the player, just the position of the player who supposedly got let go of the team. You claim to be in the know. Let's back it up before it's publicly announced and then maybe we can try to beleive you. I can see that you're on line right now.....I won't hold my breath.

I don't need any credibility with anyone on this site. Most of you are less than nothing to us and my skin crawls just posting with people like you.

IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Yes

I don't need any credibility with anyone on this site. Most of you are less than nothing to us and my skin crawls just posting with people like you.

Hahahah perfect! There are a lot of trolls on this site, but none may be bigger than you. Posing as a Griz football player and calling out egrizzers...can't make it up!

Let's review your troll history:

- got caught saying you don't like driving home from games at night (made a shit excuse)
- got caught posting from out of state while claiming to be in Missoula as a player (made shit excuse)
- was still given benefit of the doubt to come up with the position of the player who is getting the boot and can't do that either (oh and made another shit excuse)

YOU LITERALLY SUCK AT THIS!

IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IMeanGrizness said:
Many here are dumber than I originally thought. Please tell me you are joking, I would hate to believe you don't see the mockery in that?

I guess I'm just a skeptical grownup, but I'm not into accosting players. As a top 20 player on the PGA Tour, I can relate to being accosted by fans.

IMG....here's your chance at instant credibility on this site....don't even have to name the player, just the position of the player who supposedly got let go of the team. You claim to be in the know. Let's back it up before it's publicly announced and then maybe we can try to beleive you. You've been on here all day responding so here's your chance....I won't hold my breath.

Please hold your breath. I will never help out a bunch of has been loosers that attack student athletes every chance they get. The only names I will give you are a few of the names we call some of the fans that rasp on us the most.
Dr Proc, ugly babysitter, alone ranger, el diego, trigtard and crumpet muncher. I will leave it up to you super sleuths to figure out who gets what name. Maybe then you can regain some credibility with us and we can start to believe things you say.
this is incredible stuff. :clap:

IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IMeanGrizness said:

I have a sinking feeling that I may be the poster that the entire Griz football team is referring to as "Crumpet Muncher". God, this is humiliating... :(

WOW, 12 pages in and no real information. The only thing worth reading or looking at here is PolsonGRIZ's gif. I can't imagine how long this topic will be, once we actually hear who the players were that were involved.

IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IMeanGrizness said:

I would say if you were an actual credible source or player like you claim, you should fuck off and worry about football and not about what people are saying online.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I have a sinking feeling that I may be the poster that the entire Griz football team is referring to as "Crumpet Muncher". God, this is humiliating... :(

POTY worthy right there!

I don't think he needs worry about football if he is an actual player. He won't be around long. Considering players are "discouraged from social media" I would LOVE to see BH response to a player joining egriz. We all know how much Bobby LOVES egriz

ilovethecats said:
IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

this is incredible stuff. :clap:

Good stuff! Who would have thought that chair yoga would really help with cognitive skills? My hat's off to the Mesa Valley Retirement Community staff.

spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:
spsyk said:
PlayerRep said:
Where was the bad behavior in the Starbucks and CSU incidents?

How long before certain white people can admit that there's a lot of prejudice and racist behavior in the US? Let's hear you explain those 2 incidents

For a Dartmont graduate not able to see the question was rhetorical, I’d ask for my money back.

So you are saying that only certain white people are racists, and certain people of color are not.

Not sure you what that discussion.

I said that there is considerable prejudice and racism in the US against people of color. Airbnb profiling and calls to cops when people check in. There are new incidents in the press almost everyday.

Didn't say anything the universe for who is prejudice. If you want to tell us about other types of prejudice or racism, go for it. Free country.

I am up for any discussion. Not sure you are. Remember, I went to "Dartmont".

How many of you saying it's easy not to get into a fight downtown are white,

How many of you have been pulled over by police because you were white (as opposed to a person of color)?

How long before certain white people can admit that there's a lot of prejudice and racist behavior in the US?

You know genius, white people may consider these comments as prejudice and maybe reversed racism, now who posted these comment?

Let me help you out, a person of color, a life time victim, a Dartmouth scholar that continues to blathers on white people with prejudice and racism, while overlooking that people of color whom may have the same sentiments.
Is this your, "don't go there" response to PR?

"They do it too."

Might want to lift the hood and re-work it.

HelenaHandBasket said:
So has this incident been confirmed as a racial/self defense thing or are a few posters just dealing in the hypothetical?

I was actually at the scuffle and there were two African American individuals who started fighting (one Griz football, the other a student athlete on the track team) and others jumped in (some athletes and some not) was very unclear what the fight was actually about.

Happygriz1 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
So has this incident been confirmed as a racial/self defense thing or are a few posters just dealing in the hypothetical?

I was actually at the scuffle and there were two African American individuals who started fighting (one Griz football, the other a student athlete on the track team) and others jumped in (some athletes and some not) was very unclear what the fight was actually about.

Looks like it’s been confirmed above that it was racially fuel which doesn’t make much sense to me

Back