• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Before He’s Even Coached a Game...

mtgrizrule said:
WOW, 12 pages in and no real information. The only thing worth reading or looking at here is PolsonGRIZ's gif. I can't imagine how long this topic will be, once we actually hear who the players were that were involved.

:thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol:

This should make for an interesting couple of days....

Well, I was right about one thing...it's been an interesting couple of days... :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol:

This should make for an interesting couple of days....

Well, I was right about one thing...it's been an interesting couple of days... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A bunch of bad news mongers on this site for sure....

Happygriz1 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
So has this incident been confirmed as a racial/self defense thing or are a few posters just dealing in the hypothetical?

I was actually at the scuffle and there were two African American individuals who started fighting (one Griz football, the other a student athlete on the track team) and others jumped in (some athletes and some not) was very unclear what the fight was actually about.

Thanks for the info. Finally someone with some legit knowledge of the incident.

Happygriz1 said:
Players involved are KEY players on the team. This could be an issue
Have heard otherwise, so we will not not be able to judge that without names.

kemajic said:
Happygriz1 said:

Hopefully we have differences in what a key player is, I sure hope you’re more right than I am!

Happygriz1 said:
kemajic said:
Happygriz1 said:

Hopefully we have differences in what a key player is, I sure hope you’re more right than I am!

how about you 2 give us initials? hair color? blood type?

Happygriz1 said:
kemajic said:
Happygriz1 said:

I mean, with the lack of depth on this team....pretty much every player is key at this point.

Interesting, I can't think of a player on this team (or any other) that isn't replacable

Yukon said:
Happygriz1 said:
kemajic said:
Happygriz1 said:

how about you 2 give us initials? hair color? blood type?

Blood type: a- hair color: unknown initials:jc

IMeanGrizness said:
HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
So has this incident been confirmed as a racial/self defense thing

Yes

IMG....here's your chance at instant credibility on this site....don't even have to name the player, just the position of the player who supposedly got let go of the team. You claim to be in the know. Let's back it up before it's publicly announced and then maybe we can try to beleive you. I can see that you're on line right now.....I won't hold my breath.

I don't need any credibility with anyone on this site. Most of you are less than nothing to us and my skin crawls just posting with people like you.

Then don't do so....

PlayerRep said:
"Many mandible fractures are stable, and the only treatment required is wiring the upper and lower teeth together. This will most commonly be performed by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.

More unstable fractures often require surgery. Surgical methods using plates across the fracture site and screws to attach the plates (or thin perforated bars) to bone may allow some patients to have normal motion of the mandible and to eat shortly after surgery."

"Men are about three times more likely than women to sustain a broken jaw. Those aged from about 20-30 years are the most common group affected. About 42% of jawbone fractures occur only on one side of the jaw."

"A broken jaw (or mandible fracture) is a common facial injury. Only the nose is broken more frequently. A broken jaw is the 10th most common fractured bone in the human body."

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/broken_jaw/article_em.htm#broken_jaw_mandible_fracture_facts
Thank you for clearing that up Dr. Phil. I am 99% sure that 80% of all broken jaws stem from someone who is talking when they should be ducking.

Back