• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Before He’s Even Coached a Game...

IMeanGrizness said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
IMeanGrizness said:
I don't need any credibility with anyone on this site. Most of you are less than nothing to us and my skin crawls just posting with people like you.

Hahahah perfect! There are a lot of trolls on this site, but none may be bigger than you. Posing as a Griz football player and calling out egrizzers...can't make it up!

Let's review your troll history:

- got caught saying you don't like driving home from games at night (made a shit excuse)
- got caught posting from out of state while claiming to be in Missoula as a player (made shit excuse)
- was still given benefit of the doubt to come up with the position of the player who is getting the boot and can't do that either (oh and made another shit excuse)

YOU LITERALLY SUCK AT THIS!

Add this. I'm sure BH would be super stoked if a player posted this one:
https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80007&start=20#p1313133

Coach has a good sense of humor, you should try it sometime because that was a funny comment.

Please let us know what he says about it when you tell him. Play well this season, and mind your studies. Can't wait to see you run out of that tunnel with your team! I have an early one tomorrow at Sawgrass, so I should get on the road and head over there after I greet these kids coming in from North Korea. Make sure to get your deposit down on our new Model 3, I'll say hi to Grimes for you.

Catsrback76 said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
It really isn't hard to go downtown and not get into a fight.

:thumb:

So true, I went downtown dressed from head to toe in Cat gear and only 1 dude even tried to say or do anything out of sorts. Before I could even respond my little sister shut him up. Yes, it's possible... :cool:

She couldn't have been more than 6 or 7 years old, and as soon as I challenged you to a fight (in the alley behind The Rhino, as I recall), you grabbed her, held her in front of you like a shield, and hot-footed it to the Bodega. Couple of questions here: WTF were you thinking bringing a little girl downtown like that? And how did you know that I wouldn't be caught dead entering the Bodega?

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Catsrback76 said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
It really isn't hard to go downtown and not get into a fight.

:thumb:

So true, I went downtown dressed from head to toe in Cat gear and only 1 dude even tried to say or do anything out of sorts. Before I could even respond my little sister shut him up. Yes, it's possible... :cool:

She couldn't have been more than 6 or 7 years old, and as soon as I challenged you to a fight (in the alley behind The Rhino, as I recall), you grabbed her, held her in front of you like a shield, and hot-footed it to the Bodega. Couple of questions here: WTF were you thinking bringing a little girl downtown like that? And how did you know that I wouldn't be caught dead entering the Bodega?

Great second question. There is no way he knew about your "attempted bigamy" charge stemming from that Bodega visit in 1999. Dumb luck, I suppose.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Catsrback76 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Great second question. There is no way he knew about your "attempted bigamy" charge stemming from that Bodega visit in 1999. Dumb luck, I suppose.

That little "episode" went down in '96, and there was nothing "attempted" about it (though Uncle Milt convinced me to play it that way). Yep, straight up bigamy went down the moment we each said "I do" there on that silly little basketball court. Not sayin' I'm proud...

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Catsrback76 said:

That little "episode" went down in '96, and there was nothing "attempted" about it (though Uncle Milt convinced me to play it that way). Yep, straight up bigamy went down the moment we each said "I do" there on that silly little basketball court. Not sayin' I'm proud...

Got it. We all make mistakes. I'm just glad nobody came from it, I mean, nothing came from it. Those in this thread who say it's easy to "just not commit bigamy downtown" are missing the mark. Some of us are really handsome, and bigamy comes to find us. It's unavoidable. We all have our double-edged sword to straddle.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Got it. We all make mistakes. I'm just glad nobody came from it, I mean, nothing came from it. Those in this thread who say it's easy to "just not commit bigamy downtown" are missing the mark. Some of us are really handsome, and bigamy comes to find us. It's unavoidable. We all have our double-edged sword to straddle.

A small handful of people get it. Pretty safe to say that you're in the club, EM...

BWahlberg said:
Glendivegriz said:
Mr. Kato is very invested in seeing failure. I have talked with him on Twitter. Very much involved with Lisa Davey, missoula rises, (George Soros antifa organization) as well as some posters here that would surprise most of you. Wait and just see what happens. For az guess this never happened with Stitt. Oh yeah last year.

So George Soros... by way of using antifa... by funding Missoula Rises... by having them connect with a local reporter... is involved in a mass liberal conspiracy to bring down The Montana Grizzlies Football Team by way of infiltrating the fanbase and local media.

Man oh man!

BTW... waiting to see how this all unfolds is probably best. :twocents:

He's not saying that. He is saying (factually). That the Missoulian is a left wing propoganda operation that is controlled by the Globalists, admittedly Soros. He is doing this all around the country as a form of social engineering (teaching kids in school there is no difference between boys and girls) to break up the traditional Christian family, make everyone poor, and desperate before the AI takes over and kills
Everyone.

WaGriz4life said:
BWahlberg said:
Glendivegriz said:
Mr. Kato is very invested in seeing failure. I have talked with him on Twitter. Very much involved with Lisa Davey, missoula rises, (George Soros antifa organization) as well as some posters here that would surprise most of you. Wait and just see what happens. For az guess this never happened with Stitt. Oh yeah last year.

So George Soros... by way of using antifa... by funding Missoula Rises... by having them connect with a local reporter... is involved in a mass liberal conspiracy to bring down The Montana Grizzlies Football Team by way of infiltrating the fanbase and local media.

Man oh man!

He's not saying that. He is saying (factually). That the Missoulian is a left wing propoganda operation that is controlled by the Globalists, admittedly Soros. He is doing this all around the country as a form of social engineering (teaching kids in school there is no difference between boys and girls) to break up the traditional Christian family, make everyone poor, and desperate before the AI takes over and kills
Everyone.

Westwood anyone????

BadlandsGrizFan said:
WaGriz4life said:
BWahlberg said:
Glendivegriz said:

Man oh man!

Everyone.

Westwood anyone????

Change left into right and he is talking about the Koch team.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Can I just say thank you? Now that you've engaged in this thread, it's GUARANTEED to hit 17. Guaranteed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Guys - never, ever straddle a double-edged sword.

PR - since you would never take a suggestion from me - your choice.

NLGrizFan said:
Why don’t you people just sit back and wait for it to play out? If they or someone cared that you knew, you’d know.

After this, the thread went to hell, lead by three cat trolls and growler. Of course they were followed up by several adolescence arrested Griz fans who took it totally into the toilet. Smooth move. UR no better than Alpha, just not as crude, and with a better vocabulary.

CDAGRIZ said:
IMeanGrizness said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
Hahahah perfect! There are a lot of trolls on this site, but none may be bigger than you. Posing as a Griz football player and calling out egrizzers...can't make it up!

Let's review your troll history:

- got caught saying you don't like driving home from games at night (made a shit excuse)
- got caught posting from out of state while claiming to be in Missoula as a player (made shit excuse)
- was still given benefit of the doubt to come up with the position of the player who is getting the boot and can't do that either (oh and made another shit excuse)

YOU LITERALLY SUCK AT THIS!

Coach has a good sense of humor, you should try it sometime because that was a funny comment.

Please let us know what he says about it when you tell him. Play well this season, and mind your studies. Can't wait to see you run out of that tunnel with your team! I have an early one tomorrow at Sawgrass, so I should get on the road and head over there after I greet these kids coming in from North Korea. Make sure to get your deposit down on our new Model 3, I'll say hi to Grimes for you.

What Time you teeing off? I am watching my wifes cousin tear it up in the morning groups...

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IMeanGrizness said:
CDAGRIZ said:

What Time you teeing off? I am watching my wifes cousin tear it up in the morning groups...

Whew! I was off early, and am going to have to take it low tomorrow to make the cut. Just had a great range sesh with my top 5 instructor, and something clicked. I told my caddie to bring his scuba gear, because I'm taking this thing deep tomorrow. BTW, all of us tour guys laugh at Bobcat fans. Fowler and I had a good laugh about Choache yesterday. He was acting like he didn't even know who Choache was, and then was like, "Hey, man. You're not in this group. Can you leave me alone?" It's kind of how we joke.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IMeanGrizness said:

Whew! I was off early, and am going to have to take it low tomorrow to make the cut. Just had a great range sesh with my top 5 instructor, and something clicked. I told my caddie to bring his scuba gear, because I'm taking this thing deep tomorrow. BTW, all of us tour guys laugh at Bobcat fans. Fowler and I had a good laugh about Choache yesterday. He was acting like he didn't even know who Choache was, and then was like, "Hey, man. You're not in this group. Can you leave me alone?" It's kind of how we joke.

Problem is, the afternoons are the toughest time to play...Even will get you under the cut, so just focus on every shot...Wind picks up in the afternoon, so your iron game needs to be STRONG!! Wish you the best..but as a top 20 player, I doubt you need my help....

Latest posts

Back