• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We are popular

FTG247365 said:
catsack said:
FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:
Who gives two shits about last year's game???!?!??! This year, the Griz PASTED the cats. Simply ran OVER them. Made the cats look like an NAIA school.

Isn't that the only thing that matters today?

Since you dipshits want to talk about last year and this year . Quick question for you how many points have you scored against the griz in the last 100 minutes of playing time? I'll answer that for you 10 that is 3 more than that D2 team you are talking about in 40 more minutes of play . Yes we lost to sac state but we still beet the shit out of you guys! how about your loss to NAU and NDSU last year ass whoopins again yes you guys are the greatest. Most Of you guys had sac state picked to finish third in the conference and the griz fourth to fifth . Way to go BSC champs. I'll act like you guys did last year because we beat you like you beat eastern last year I won't consider you co chumps !

:thumb: Good work, nice come back kid, that a boy stand up for yourself, don't be scared. Someone please help, what was the griz record last year? :shock: Quick Question what was the score of the Sact St. game, 42-28! :lol: What happen with Eastern and Northern, 7 points, that was your margin, combined points for those games. Cats margin 32 points, same teams. Just say'n, if your really that good, what happen in those games? So if you won't consider us "CO-Chumps" then does that make you the CHUMPS!

Winning for the cats is the same as for those idiots you see that never quite graduate high school. They do nothing with their lives and keep trying to relive those few years over and over again, and NEVER let it go and move on with their lives. You beat us LAST year. Ok we get it. You guys also choked up a huge fur ball in the playoffs. Yeah we let the sac state game get away from us but if I remember right we mopped the floor with you this year. Seriously, quit whining and throwing up every excuse ever to try to make it not seem that bad. Let me help you with the truth: You lost this year. This year is not the same as last year.

everyone has their off game of the year..... this year the griz got beat by sac state and the griz were the better team... and also this year the cats had their off game and got beat by the griz and the cats were the better team.

This is my opinion and obviously no griz fan will agree with me.

the direction this thread went was because of the griz fans reaction to me sayin the following..

"I hope yall win to so we can play again in Missoula."

then the dumbass griz fans decided to talk shit so i fired back..

if you dont believe me look at the first page.

It's fun watching these scat fans embarrass themselves. :lol:

This FTG guy wants to talk about the past?...k

-Griz won 21 out of the last 25 cat-Griz games and lead the cats 70-36 in the series
-Griz have made the playoffs 18 out of the last 19 years. Cats have made the playoffs 5 times in the last 19 years and most of those times not made it past the first round.
-Griz have been to the national championship 7 times since 95. Cats went to it once eons ago.
Griz were BigSky champs in 95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09 and 11
Cats were BigSky champs in 84,02,03,05,10 and 11

I could go on...
Is it even debatable who owns football in Montana?
Why do scat fans embarrass themselves like this?

cats had their off game and got beat by the griz and the cats were the better team.

Not even you're stupid enough to believe that.

Wait, well.....NAHHHH!! Not even you are that stupid. Close, certainly.

Scat fans cling onto insignificant shit like our sac state game and fail to look at the big picture. Guess you can't blame em'. They gotta take what they can get.

GoGrizOpponents said:
everyone has their off game of the year..... this year the griz got beat by sac state and the griz were the better team... and also this year the cats had their off game and got beat by the griz and the cats were the better team.

This is my opinion and obviously no griz fan will agree with me.

the direction this thread went was because of the griz fans reaction to me sayin the following..

"I hope yall win to so we can play again in Missoula."

then the dumbass griz fans decided to talk shit so i fired back..

if you dont believe me look at the first page.

judging from the ;) placed at the end of the one comment a griz fan left to your comment about making it to the semi's i think it is safe to say that it was a joke. You guys (it was 247365 that made the intial comment about last year) were the ones that lost your cool and brought up the past and the game last year and started this landslide.

if you dont believe me look at the first page :thumb:

:shock: wow :!: :!: :!: The Scat fans really do think they are good :eek: that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am even embarrassed for Scheels (Billings) over stocking that Scat sh**t on the shelves, not going anywhere fools... :clap: Go Griz, FTC :thumb:

2010 - Griz 16 vs Cats 21
~ 21-16 = 5 :(

2011 - November 19th 2011
Cats #1 in BSC & in FCS 2011 Rankings
Cats Home Field Advantage, The Messiah McGhee, New Lights, More Seats, and a wagon full of fans

Griz #2 in BSC & #7 in FCS 2011 Rankings

#1 Cats 10 vs #7 Griz 36 :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FCS Playoffs Bobcats :shock: ... never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:
FCS Playoffs Griz #1 in BSC & Seeded #5 in 2011 FCS Playoffs :thumb:

Go Griz, FTC :thumb:

I only brought up the past because you guys were being biased and talkin shit... Obviously the griz have a solid team.... no doubt, but the Cats were rollin ppl got caught up in it... and had a reality check!!! I think the griz out schemed the cats and the griz had more seniors on the team which made me think their 'last brawl of the wild' ever mentality that played in effect. they might have played with more heart sotospeak.... I dont know.... but the whole argument i was trying to make was that you guys cannot ignore our success this season and last.. we have a solid shot this year, and so do you..

Delusional. Cat fans trying to come up with any excuse they can think of. Stop crying. Griz ARE the better team. They proved it 2 weeks ago. Maybe you should watch the game again. Griz made the Cats look 3x worse than Western Oregon. Not something Cats should be proud of.

I think all state wants is a rematch.......can they ever look past the griz........state is just another game on the road to the NATTY!!!

Here we go again, many cat pee fans are coming out of the hole bragging about --------------?

Total lack of class!

Back