• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We are popular

EverettGriz said:
GoGrizOpponents said:
I love how JJ is the new messiah in zoo just because hes had two good games this season. Other than that hes been either hurt or playing mediocre.

Well, he was certainly good enough to make the kitties look like an 8th grade JV team. Messiah? I dunno about that; haven't heard anything along those lines. But pretty damn sure he's the best QB in the conference now that Bo Levi has graduated.

why was he honorable mention then?

GoGrizOpponents said:
MTGriz87 said:
He can have all the stats he wants... if he chokes when it really counts, how great can he really be?
how many playoff games did dave dickinson win his freshman year? or did he even play?

just wondering cuz i dont know.

Not sure, but fair enough. He does have time to fulfill all the hype - and by all the hype, I mean 2 NC's are expected of him because "In McGhee We Trust"

GoGrizOpponents said:
MTGriz87 said:
He can have all the stats he wants... if he chokes when it really counts, how great can he really be?
how many playoff games did dave dickinson win his freshman year? or did he even play?

As a freshman, Dave Dickinson won as many playoff games as McGhee and Lulay combined!! :lol: :lol:

This one cracked me up.

RivercrestHog
Re: UCA vs Montana
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2011, 08:31:30 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Sportking2169 on November 30, 2011, 08:19:14 PM
score update?
0-0 at the moment. It's been an epic defensive struggle. Announcers are even being bold enough to predict that there won't be any points scored until Saturday, at the earliest. It's incredible.

griznation23 said:
FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:
I hope yall win to so we can play again in Missoula.

You guys dont have what it takes :cool:

We had "what it takes" last year 20-16 to win in Mis., or did you forget that. Sure we lost this year, but it will be a different team that shows up next time. We might actually play this time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've mentioned that over and over again, by 4 freaking points, with chase and starting QB out :eek: two freaking unacceptable TO's; Griz Beat themselves, Cats just took the scraps :roll: Griz Always over Scats :thumb: Go Griz...

Since you didn't watch the game you might think about keeping your YAP shut. You got beat by a better team, face it, the bandwagon is waiting, you better get back on.

GoGrizOpponents said:
MTGriz87 said:

DD won exactly the same number of playoff games that DM did as a freshman. It is all the stuff after that which put him in the record books. We'll see if DM matches him from that point forward. When DD was done he held 26 UM records, seven league marks and was the I-AA standard-setter in passing percentage at 67.3. He only lost 5 games (in which he played) in 3 years. If DM comes anywhere near any of these then he will have had a stellar career indeed! So much remains to be seen... Winning a playoff game is kind of a required step on that path.

FTG247365 said:
Since you didn't watch the game you might think about keeping your YAP shut. You got beat by a better team, face it, the bandwagon is waiting, you better get back on.

Are you talking to GoGrizOpponents? :cool:

WaGriz4life said:
Justin was the one handing off to the guys who fumbled at the goal line, right??
Yeah he was. He was also the guy who threw a pick in the redzone. And he was the guy who intentionally threw the ball out of bounds on 4th down with under 2 minutes to go with his team going in for the winning score.

You must have missed last years game too, Roper didn't throw the ball out of bounds, it was tipped by Dustin O'Connell.

Who gives two shits about last year's game???!?!??! This year, the Griz PASTED the cats. Simply ran OVER them. Made the cats look like an NAIA school.

Isn't that the only thing that matters today?

All you cat fans talking trash i ask one question who won cat griz this year? none of you seem to be able to grasp the concept that the cats got boot stomped and for some reason you are all still talking trash when the cats won last year i'm pretty sure griz fans took all of your trash and when the cats lose all you cats fans can do is hold on to the past. PATHETIC

Cats are in denial about this year. They still think it's 2010. Or they just need something to hold on to, to give them hope for the future. I see another crushing of the shitties in Missoula next year though. If the Griz win again, I wouldn't be suprised if cat fans still were talking about 2010. Delusion and denial can go quite aways.

I'll do the honor of bringing this conversation back to what it had originally intended to talk about. .. did anyone see the comment on the hog board calling us a dry county? Too funny. Apparently if you have all of your teeth and live outside of Arkansas you can't drink alcohol.

GoGrizOpponents said:
your absolutely correct... MSU defense deserves no credit for those turnovers... none at all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how cat fans refuse to give the griz any credit for their victory. it's just oh the cats didn't show up to play. I call BS

coachHart said:
I'll do the honor of bringing this conversation back to what it had originally intended to talk about. .. did anyone see the comment on the hog board calling us a dry county? Too funny. Apparently if you have all of your teeth and live outside of Arkansas you can't drink alcohol.

Good effort.

However, I think they were talking about UCA being located in a dry county.

What is hilarious is that 9/10 times you bring up 70-36 with them, or the streak its "you guys need to stop living in the past, is that all you've got?, the future is now, blah, blah, blah."

I just wish I knew when it is ok to talk about the past games and when only this years is relevant...oh yea it only happens 1 out of every 3 years. :lol:

Well N-Zone....I'm one of the cat guys that will readily give the Griz credit for the beatdown of a couple of weeks ago....put a little vinegar in my Kool-Aid but facts are facts!!! Both of our teams have some business to take care of in the next couple of weeks and then it's High Noon in the Garden City...if the Griz prevail; then there would be NO EXCUSES and/or answers to who rules the Montana football world. If the Griz lose... gulp!!!! I know you think it's a longshot but.... What then? Does a 1-1 record mean the last team that won is better? Or do we start assigning the blame/trashing the victor or just accept that for ONE Saturday the other team was better.....

GoGrizOpponents said:
montana_jack said:
Are Scat fans already starting to talk sh*t. It's only been two weeks since that ass kicking...

not talking shit, stating facts.

Well here's a fact for you. Two weeks ago you had the refs pulling for you, Jabin dropping two deep passes, and the game in your house and you still got handed a 26 point beat down. Last year, it took 3 Griz turnovers inside the redzone (2 inside the 5) for you to hold on to a 5 point win. McGhee and all this Cat talk is a joke. If you can even make it to Wa Griz we'll talk.

MTGriz87 said:
FTG247365 said:

Are you talking to GoGrizOpponents? :cool:

Nope, read the post, its for Griznation23.

Back