• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We are popular

funny water said:
FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:
I hope yall win to so we can play again in Missoula.

You guys dont have what it takes :cool:

We had "what it takes" last year 20-16 to win in Mis., or did you forget that. Sure we lost this year, but it will be a different team that shows up next time. We might actually play this time.

:lol: :lol: are you guys going to be playing the justin roper lead team if there is a rematch in a couple weeks??? that is your only shot...... besides both teams have a lot of work to do before that even comes to fruition....
Justin was the one handing off to the guys who fumbled at the goal line, right??

I love how JJ is the new messiah in zoo just because hes had two good games this season. Other than that hes been either hurt or playing mediocre.

GoGrizOpponents said:
I love how JJ is the new messiah in zoo just because hes had two good games this season. Other than that hes been either hurt or playing mediocre.

wow, a cat fan making fun of us for supposedly annointing a 'messiah' ... your dumbass fans are the ones who have the "In McGhee We Trust" t-shirts.

Very few people think he's the 'new messiah'. I think most are just looking optimistically at him being a good leader for us

Justin was the one handing off to the guys who fumbled at the goal line, right??
Yeah he was. He was also the guy who threw a pick in the redzone. And he was the guy who intentionally threw the ball out of bounds on 4th down with under 2 minutes to go with his team going in for the winning score.

MTGriz87 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:

wow, a cat fan making fun of us for supposedly annointing a 'messiah' ... your dumbass fans are the ones who have the "In McGhee We Trust" t-shirts.

Very few people think he's the 'new messiah'. I think most are just looking optimistically at him being a good leader for us

he was co-BSC Offensive Player of the year with a person who is now in the nfl
he beat the griz
he was a payton finalist
all america
won 9 out of 12 games
etc...

......as a freshman

JJ had a good game against weber and had a good game at MSU.... good for him.

FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:

We had "what it takes" last year 20-16 to win in Mis., or did you forget that. Sure we lost this year, but it will be a different team that shows up next time. We might actually play this time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've mentioned that over and over again, by 4 freaking points, with chase and starting QB out :eek: two freaking unacceptable TO's; Griz Beat themselves, Cats just took the scraps :roll: Griz Always over Scats :thumb: Go Griz...

griznation23 said:
FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've mentioned that over and over again, by 4 freaking points, with chase and starting QB out :eek: two freaking unacceptable TO's; Griz Beat themselves, Cats just took the scraps :roll: Griz Always over Scats :thumb: Go Griz...
your absolutely correct... MSU defense deserves no credit for those turnovers... none at all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GoGrizOpponents said:
MTGriz87 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:

he beat the griz
he was a payton finalist
all america
won 9 out of 12 games
etc...

......as a freshman

JJ had a good game against weber and had a good game at MSU.... good for him.

He's good, no one refutes that fact. No Griz fan would say otherwise. But he's no messiah like many of your fans make him out to be.

All I'm saying is if I'm gunna print up t-shirts and hype somebody so much, he better at least be able to win a playoff game :lol:

MTGriz87 said:
He's good, no one refutes that fact. No Griz fan would say otherwise. But he's no messiah like many of your fans make him out to be.

All I'm saying is if I'm gunna print up t-shirts and hype somebody so much, he better at least be able to win a playoff game :lol:
your right... that one game defines his whole ability to play football. :roll:

:oops: :oops: :oops: embarassing!!! one point off, I should put my foot in my mouth :( hell yeah, cat D only hit two players that were not ready for the game, if they were (chase & kemp)... EZ TD's. Roper... can't say anything that says he was ready anytime during the season; not due to cats D either for ropers mistakes. Was the Griz that beat themselves. maybe the cats beat themselves too :roll: wait 36-10 would mean they didn't give a Sh*t about the game... Go Griz :thumb: Damn!!! C wut you started!!! I am out... :x

GoGrizOpponents said:
he beat the griz
he was a payton finalist
all america
won 9 out of 12 games

and on 11/19, he was crucified for all of the sins committed by the shit talking scats

in all seriousness, your avatar kinda looks like a black justin bieber. Our resident expert, mayor mccheese, claims JJ is Bieber. Is this your way of claiming Delirious is the black justin bieber?

GoGrizOpponents said:
MTGriz87 said:

your right... that one game defines his whole ability to play football. :roll:

He can have all the stats he wants... if he chokes when it really counts, how great can he really be?

garizzalies said:
in all seriousness, your avatar kinda looks like a black justin bieber. Our resident expert, mayor mccheese, claims JJ is Bieber. Is this your way of claiming Delirious is the black justin bieber?
in all seriousness its lil wayne and justin biebers child.

He is like the Bobby Hauck of QB's really good at what he does but can't get it done when its crunch time. Stay tuned for more Tony Romo highlights. I mean McGee highlights.

MTGriz87 said:
He can have all the stats he wants... if he chokes when it really counts, how great can he really be?
how many playoff games did dave dickinson win his freshman year? or did he even play?

just wondering cuz i dont know.

GoGrizOpponents said:

Well, he was certainly good enough to make the kitties look like an 8th grade JV team. Messiah? I dunno about that; haven't heard anything along those lines. But pretty damn sure he's the best QB in the conference now that Bo Levi has graduated.

Back