• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We are popular

grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:
I hope yall win to so we can play again in Missoula.

You guys dont have what it takes :cool:

We had "what it takes" last year 20-16 to win in Mis., or did you forget that. Sure we lost this year, but it will be a different team that shows up next time. We might actually play this time.

FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:

We had "what it takes" last year 20-16 to win in Mis., or did you forget that. Sure we lost this year, but it will be a different team that shows up next time. We might actually play this time.

:lol: :lol: are you guys going to be playing the justin roper lead team if there is a rematch in a couple weeks??? that is your only shot...... besides both teams have a lot of work to do before that even comes to fruition....

FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:

You had a rare taste of victory last year... Don't start salivating, the Griz will probably reel off another 16 or so game winning streak

Livin in the past, counting on the future. Reality check FTG blah, blah, blah, the cats are way overrated, just like last year. Sure they beat the Griz (barely). How did the playoffs turn out after a win over U of M. So I would say they get the crap kicked out of themselves again in their first playoff game.
I'll cheer for any Montana team, but when ya start spouting it makes me want to change my mind.
GO GRIZ!

FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:

I think he was referring to not having what it takes to advance in the playoffs. Still stand by your answer?

42-17 was it? :lol: :lol:

#1 if you cant get up for the the brawl at home against the Griz when you are the #1 team in the country you know damn well you won't be able to do it on the road in the playoffs.

#2 You have to manage to win a playoff game.

FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:

:stfu: :die:

Grizzwold said:
Livin in the past, counting on the future. Reality check FTG blah, blah, blah, the cats are way overrated, just like last year. Sure they beat the Griz (barely). How did the playoffs turn out after a win over U of M. So I would say they get the crap kicked out of themselves again in their first playoff game.
I'll cheer for any Montana team, but when ya start spouting it makes me want to change my mind.
GO GRIZ!

I bet you get pissed when someone cuts down a tree your hugg'n too. :lol:

FTG247365 said:
Grizzwold said:
GO GRIZ!

Probably not as much as when somebody shoots a cow you're hump'n. :thumb: :lol:

FTG247365 said:
Grizzwold said:
GO GRIZ!

looks like someone broke into their coors light early today.

live4dagriz said:
FTG247365 said:
Grizzwold said:
GO GRIZ!

Probably not as much as when somebody shoots a cow you're hump'n. :thumb: :lol:
:laugh: :butt:

FTG Blah, Blah, Blah,
How did tree huggin even get into the equation? I see, another tactic to divert the attention away from the topic at hand the Griz being popular and the one you started (the cats sucking).
GO GRIZ!!!

No cat fan in his right mind (understandably this excludes 2506 and ggo and dannyboy from the discussion) relishes the idea of a rematch in Missoula. They desire to play in the semis, of course, but not one of them likes the idea of meeting the Griz in Missoula.

Back