• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UNDSU: Afraid to Play at Montana?

PeauxRouge said:
retiredpopo said:
I have actually seen as many fat chicks wearing Griz colors squatting after the games at WGS. Pretty normally fat chicks have to pee no matter who they root for. I have also seen many older Griz female fans pucking in the parking lots after games and younger ones passed out with puck in their hair. Never a pretty sight no matter what colors they wear.

Puck in their hair? Like this?

maxresdefault.jpg
Lol

retiredpopo said:
PeauxRouge said:
retiredpopo said:
I have actually seen as many fat chicks wearing Griz colors squatting after the games at WGS. Pretty normally fat chicks have to pee no matter who they root for. I have also seen many older Griz female fans pucking in the parking lots after games and younger ones passed out with puck in their hair. Never a pretty sight no matter what colors they wear.

Puck in their hair? Like this?

maxresdefault.jpg
Lol

“I have also seen many older Griz female fans pucking in the parking lots after games and younger ones passed out with puck in their hair.”

I have to say, that sentence was a wild ride. My heart was rooting for the typo over the misspelling, but My mind knew the P was too far from the F on the keyboard.

Back