• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UNDSU: Afraid to Play at Montana?

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
I’m still 100% convinced it’s because we don’t have a Golden Corral in Missoula. Those fat gravy loving bastards boycotted us over that. U guys see the pic going around of the NDSU hog of a woman pissing against the wall at Target Field game. Wow is all I got! You may not have an appetite for 19 days after seeing it.

I had not seen it. I have now. Everything said about that fan base is 100% true. Good God. That from a Fargo 9, no less.

Is that not the best pic ever. I’d post it if egriz didn’t get rid of Tapatalk where it was so easy.
I Got you, Hooked :thumb:

[media]https://mobile.twitter.com/bertfarlender/status/1168368001047040000[/media]

Ursa Major said:
HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
I’m still 100% convinced it’s because we don’t have a Golden Corral in Missoula. Those fat gravy loving bastards boycotted us over that. U guys see the pic going around of the NDSU hog of a woman pissing against the wall at Target Field game. Wow is all I got! You may not have an appetite for 19 days after seeing it.

I had not seen it. I have now. Everything said about that fan base is 100% true. Good God. That from a Fargo 9, no less.

Is that not the best pic ever. I’d post it if egriz didn’t get rid of Tapatalk where it was so easy.
I Got you, Hooked :thumb:

[media]https://mobile.twitter.com/bertfarlender/status/1168368001047040000[/media]

Thank you! Gave me PTSD all over again! This was probably after a 3 hour stop at the Golden Corral

Fahque said:
What has been seen cannot be unseen!
WTF!? Why would you do such a thing to us
Hahah!! In my defense, it was already posted here. Blame Jodcon!

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?t=83213

I could be wrong, but that looks like she's bearing down, hard. There might've been a deuce on the way.

Remember, this is the class of FCS, as articulated by State Ag fans who attend games downwind from the shitpond.
So I guess you could say they know their shit. This is what class looks like people! :clap: :lol:

CFallsGriz said:
I could be wrong, but that looks like she's bearing down, hard. There might've been a deuce on the way.

Remember, this is the class of FCS, as articulated by State Ag fans who attend games downwind from the shitpond.
So I guess you could say they know their shit. This is what class looks like people! :clap: :lol:

:lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I've now heard through multiple sources that UM has inquired with the Bizon regarding getting a home-and-home going, and UNDSU is apparently unwilling to do it. What gives? It's well documented that the T-Buffs don't really play non-conference FCS road games, but one would think they would want to play in Missoula again for the exposure. The 2015 game in Missoula, which was televised nationally on ESPN, did a ton to build their brand, so I'm not sure what the deal is with this. Anybody know?

Why would NDSU want to mess with their strength of schedule? If they are going to schedule Big Sky teams to a home and home, they’ll do it against the power teams in the Big Sky.

Sorry dude Y2K came and went. Quit living in the past.

Afraid. “Oh, if we lose to an FBS team, no big deal. If we play real FCS competition on the road, it might look bad if we lose.” That’s it. That’s the mentality. Keep doping.

‘Fraidy Buffs. Simple as that.

Lol....NDSU also lost to USD and Indiana State during their run. Do you think they are afraid of playing them?

I know there is this perceived rivalry in the heads of Montana fans. I know you haven’t won a championship in 45 years and once lost like 9 championship games and won a handful of Big Sky conference titles when NSYNC was the number one band....but you need to move on. It’s okay that you are not wanted.

Join the MVFC. Then we can play every year.

Oh my Lord that is just so wrong. I could have lived my whole life quite happy never seeing that. Thanks a lot Ursa.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I've now heard through multiple sources that UM has inquired with the Bizon regarding getting a home-and-home going, and UNDSU is apparently unwilling to do it. What gives? It's well documented that the T-Buffs don't really play non-conference FCS road games, but one would think they would want to play in Missoula again for the exposure. The 2015 game in Missoula, which was televised nationally on ESPN, did a ton to build their brand, so I'm not sure what the deal is with this. Anybody know?

Why would NDSU want to mess with their strength of schedule? If they are going to schedule Big Sky teams to a home and home, they’ll do it against the power teams in the Big Sky.

Afraid. “Oh, if we lose to an FBS team, no big deal. If we play real FCS competition on the road, it might look bad if we lose.” That’s it. That’s the mentality. Keep doping.

Lol....NDSU also lost to USD and Indiana State during their run. Do you think they are afraid of playing them?

I know there is this perceived rivalry in the heads of Montana fans. I know you haven’t won a championship in 45 years and once lost like 9 championship games and won a handful of Big Sky conference titles when NSYNC was the number one band....but you need to move on. It’s okay that you are not wanted.

Did your hog wife clean up after that mess she made at Target Field. That must be you next to her enjoying your 18th corn dog with gravy. Classy!

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Holy time stamp and number of edits.
The ‘Fraidy Buff fan is shook!

2011BisonAlumni said:

Why do you continue to engage with CDA? It was obvious from the very first post that he was just baiting. It's his shtick. He's smart enough to not really believe what he's peddling(I hope), but I was hoping no NDSU fans would take the bait.

Look, CDA is a baiter. In fact, he's a masterbaiter. He was even known for it in high school. When he walked down the halls, the other kids would say, "There goes CDA, the masterbaiter." And they were right. CDA masterbaits all the time. He masterbaits in the shower. He masterbaits in the back of a Lyft. He's willing to come to your house and masterbait in your closet while you are asleep. His masterbaiting never stops.

At games, CDA wears a poncho so he can be comfortable while he masterbaits. He found he had a knack for it way back in middle school when he was 12 or 13. He's self-taught, but he's recently started masterbaiting with his left hand, just to try something different. CDA's also trying to build up his masterbaiting stamina now that the season is underway. He's actually made it all the way up to two minutes.

While he's never been on a masterbaiting team, CDA did try masterbaiting in a group in college(he was pretty drunk), but it was just the once and it didn't feel right. It's been solo masterbaiting since then.

So Bison fans, just leave the masterbaiting to CDA. If you try to compete, he'll beat you down with his experience and you'll be left on the floor in his mess.

(wish I could take credit for most of this, but I stole and twisted it from Sam Riegel)

mtgrizrule said:
At this stage, I think it is more about strategy within the FCS than it is being afraid.
Right now, NDSU is THE FCS program. They know damn well, with Hauck back at Montana, the GRIZ are 1 of the few FCS programs that can threaten them, with time.

Think about it, if Montana beats them, it gains Montana recruiting interest.
A Montana/NDSU early season game would definitely be aired on 1 of the ESPN networks.
The Montana game environment would create even more recruiting interest.
These kind of factors could, and likely would give Montana threshold into the Midwest/Central USA, which is where NDSU dominates in recruiting.

Why would NDSU want to help Montana or any other top tier FCS program in building their program? NDSU has more to lose, than to gain by doing more home and home games against Montana. Plus, they cannot afford to pay Montana the 600k plus for the GRIZ to just play there.

In my opinion, the GRIZ have to get back to the top of the FCS, without NDSU's help. Montana has to earn the opportunity to knock them off in the FCS playoffs. I think, NDSU is being vey smart in not scheduling Montana in the regular season.

I enjoy that you tried to bring some seriousness into this wacky thread.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

SoCal attorney who resorts to fat jokes on an internet fan forum discussing college athletics haha

So dam sad

I’d rather play Montana State than Montana. Better competition for NDSU.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

SoCal attorney who resorts to fat jokes on an internet fan forum discussing college athletics haha

So dam sad

Attorney? Wtf? :lol:

Hammersmith said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Why do you continue to engage with CDA? It was obvious from the very first post that he was just baiting. It's his shtick. He's smart enough to not really believe what he's peddling(I hope), but I was hoping no NDSU fans would take the bait.

Look, CDA is a baiter. In fact, he's a masterbaiter. He was even known for it in high school. When he walked down the halls, the other kids would say, "There goes CDA, the masterbaiter." And they were right. CDA masterbaits all the time. He masterbaits in the shower. He masterbaits in the back of a Lyft. He's willing to come to your house and masterbait in your closet while you are asleep. His masterbaiting never stops.

At games, CDA wears a poncho so he can be comfortable while he masterbaits. He found he had a knack for it way back in middle school when he was 12 or 13. He's self-taught, but he's recently started masterbaiting with his left hand, just to try something different. CDA's also trying to build up his masterbaiting stamina now that the season is underway. He's actually made it all the way up to two minutes.

While he's never been on a masterbaiting team, CDA did try masterbaiting in a group in college(he was pretty drunk), but it was just the once and it didn't feel right. It's been solo masterbaiting since then.

So Bison fans, just leave the masterbaiting to CDA. If you try to compete, he'll beat you down with his experience and you'll be left on the floor in his mess.

(wish I could take credit for most of this, but I stole and twisted it from Sam Riegel)

:lol: :lol: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

So dam sad

Why do you want NDSU to play Montana so bad ? Why does it matter if they say no?

Fucking Montana fans....always more concerned about trying to start a rivalry versus being concerned about winning national championships...

I know this isn’t about the bisons, but does anybody know how the Ideeho Bungles did against the Missouri Valley powerhouse Iowa-North yesterday?

I have actually seen as many fat chicks wearing Griz colors squatting after the games at WGS. Pretty normally fat chicks have to pee no matter who they root for. I have also seen many older Griz female fans pucking in the parking lots after games and younger ones passed out with puck in their hair. Never a pretty sight no matter what colors they wear.

retiredpopo said:
I have actually seen as many fat chicks wearing Griz colors squatting after the games at WGS. Pretty normally fat chicks have to pee no matter who they root for. I have also seen many older Griz female fans pucking in the parking lots after games and younger ones passed out with puck in their hair. Never a pretty sight no matter what colors they wear.

Puck in their hair? Like this?

maxresdefault.jpg

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So dam sad

Why do you want NDSU to play Montana so bad ? Why does it matter if they say no?

f***[*] Montana fans....always more concerned about trying to start a rivalry versus being concerned about winning national championships...

Bizon fans- always more concerned about trolling (and posting obscenities) on other team's message boards instead of being concerned about your own team. We must have your # if you are still trolling here. I've never even considered looking for a Bizon message board. Another lonely night in Fargo?

Latest posts

Back