• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

its all on the D-fence. they have to have 2 maybe 3 stops today and that will be in game. we will score and move the ball. but D-fence and crowd. it has been loud and forced 2 T.O's

Grizbacker1 said:
I know some in this thread prefer the negative approach, but I think we have a team that can still win this.

Are you kidding, the griz will wind up kickin' their butts. We will adjust to the wing T and they will be shut down. The adjustments will be made and we will win by at least two touchdowns.

gimpygriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
I know some in this thread prefer the negative approach, but I think we have a team that can still win this.

Damn straight we do!!

We can win this. The Grizz will stert opening things up in the second half. We just have to keep digging in the first half and score on every drive.

Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
No, but if you can't see that we failed to capitalize on two big turnovers. Have been, up until this last series, predictable, and have -4 yards in rushing, then you I'm not sure how you are watching this game.

There was nothing wrong with that last drive, except a bad throw by CB and a missed catch.

Start thinking the Delaware game, we are not going to stop these guys. We aren't going to get the touches we normally do, we will not win this game if we don't score on nearly every drive.

Obviously we have to score, this game is no different. Wofford has a hell of a team. They had a hiccup at the end of the year or we wouldn't be playing them this early. The O looked better last series and needs to get some points on the board. If we lose it will give guys like you and Alpha the ammo you have wanted all season to complain some more, so you should be a happy camper right now.

Bite me GB1. Research my posts you flipping apologist. We are flat out getting out played. Do you mean we have to score more points to win the game? Wow, what a concept. We didn't take advantage of the turnovers. Go back at look at Wofford's losses. The games they lost were when they had more turnovers then the other team.

Take off your damn maroon colored glasses. Since when is you aren't doing well on a couple of series justification to be called with the likes of Alphie? Wofford is taking care of business, we are not.

Now it is 10-6, do you think we'll see the ball in the first half again absent a turnover or a score? I'm betting it is 13-6 or 17-6 at the half. I'll take 13 because we get the ball back and I do think we'll make some adjustements and score. But we have a lot of work to do.

I know there is another score thread, but App St was down by 5 with 2min to play. They are now up by 1pt with 1:10 to play.

Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
There was nothing wrong with that last drive, except a bad throw by CB and a missed catch.

Start thinking the Delaware game, we are not going to stop these guys. We aren't going to get the touches we normally do, we will not win this game if we don't score on nearly every drive.

Obviously we have to score, this game is no different. Wofford has a hell of a team. They had a hiccup at the end of the year or we wouldn't be playing them this early. The O looked better last series and needs to get some points on the board. If we lose it will give guys like you and Alpha the ammo you have wanted all season to complain some more, so you should be a happy camper right now.

Bite me GB1. Research my posts you flipping apologist. We are flat out getting out played. Do you mean we have to score more points to win the game? Wow, what a concept. We didn't take advantage of the turnovers. Go back at look at Wofford's losses. The games they lost were when they had more turnovers then the other team.

Take off your damn maroon colored glasses. Since when is you aren't doing well on a couple of series justification to be called with the likes of Alphie? Wofford is taking care of business, we are not.

Now it is 10-6, do you think we'll see the ball in the first half again absent a turnover or a score? I'm betting it is 13-6 or 17-6 at the half. I'll take 13 because we get the ball back and I do think we'll make some adjustements and score. But we have a lot of work to do.

Oh relax, apologist my ass. Did it ever occur to you that Wofford was pretty good? You apparently think we should just show up and the other team pees their pants. GFY

Latest posts

Back