• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
There was nothing wrong with that last drive, except a bad throw by CB and a missed catch.

Start thinking the Delaware game, we are not going to stop these guys. We aren't going to get the touches we normally do, we will not win this game if we don't score on nearly every drive.

Obviously we have to score, this game is no different. Wofford has a hell of a team. They had a hiccup at the end of the year or we wouldn't be playing them this early. The O looked better last series and needs to get some points on the board. If we lose it will give guys like you and Alpha the ammo you have wanted all season to complain some more, so you should be a happy camper right now.

Bite me GB1. Research my posts you flipping apologist. We are flat out getting out played. Do you mean we have to score more points to win the game? Wow, what a concept. We didn't take advantage of the turnovers. Go back at look at Wofford's losses. The games they lost were when they had more turnovers then the other team.

Take off your damn maroon colored glasses. Since when is you aren't doing well on a couple of series justification to be called with the likes of Alphie? Wofford is taking care of business, we are not.

Now it is 10-6, do you think we'll see the ball in the first half again absent a turnover or a score? I'm betting it is 13-6 or 17-6 at the half. I'll take 13 because we get the ball back and I do think we'll make some adjustements and score. But we have a lot of work to do.

Oh relax, apologist my ass. Did it ever occur to you that Wofford was pretty good? You apparently think we should just show up and the other team pees their pants. GFY[/quote]

No quite the opposite. We need to play at a higher level. I'm fully in belief that we can out man them in the second half. We need to score here.

hey you know are d did well there and there D line has there hands on there head and on hips every play... the size it proving tough. GO lex Go

The way to stop these "Wish/Wing" bone type of team is to limit them on first down and create long yard situations. Then they become pass happy to try and get those yards back, and most of these type of teams dont throw it well as you could see from the last drive. Good job D!!! Keep it up!

Back