• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
we can't stop these guys...

Help a bunch if we would do something on offense. Why are we running it everytime on first down?

I think that was a throw on 1st down, for 2 yards

Yeah, so now we have 1 pass and 3 runs on 1st down. Phen Phen is killing us here. Were not picking up their stunts and blitzs.

Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
we can't stop these guys...

Help a bunch if we would do something on offense. Why are we running it everytime on first down?

Yeah, so now we have 1 pass and 3 runs on 1st down. Phen Phen is killing us here. Were not picking up their stunts and blitzs.

Alpha, is that you? :shocked:

terrierbob said:
I think we're in for a good game. It would be nice if we good hold on to the football...

Gotta catch the ball. Come on Griz
Tied up, we can't trade field goals with these guys.

Come on Danny Carp, tie it up for us.

Good job! Good drive until what sounded like a poorly thrown pass and a drop.

Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:

No, but if you can't see that we failed to capitalize on two big turnovers. Have been, up until this last series, predictable, and have -4 yards in rushing, then you I'm not sure how you are watching this game.

Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:

No, but if you can't see that we failed to capitalize on two big turnovers. Have been, up until this last series, predictable, and have -4 yards in rushing, then you I'm not sure how you are watching this game.

There was nothing wrong with that last drive, except a bad throw by CB and a missed catch.

the bad throw is good, it was picked if it was a good throw. there tearin d up in to make adjustments, were good enough they need to spread the LB's not keep them in the tackle all the time.

These guys are not even second best in the southern conference. That is not a very strong conference compared to the BSC or the CAA. These guys lost to ELON. They are not exactly a powerhouse.

Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:

There was nothing wrong with that last drive, except a bad throw by CB and a missed catch.

Start thinking the Delaware game, we are not going to stop these guys. We aren't going to get the touches we normally do, we will not win this game if we don't score on nearly every drive.

Back