• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

GITEM'GRIZ said:
The way to stop these "Wish/Wing" bone type of team is to limit them on first down and create long yard situations. Then they become pass happy to try and get those yards back, and most of these type of teams dont throw it well as you could see from the last drive. Good job D!!! Keep it up!

Once the QB gets popped a few times he piches the ball early. We will shut the wing T down.

fake and slant for a TD come on!!! that will score and with less than a min idt they can come back down the field lex is a montana god right now!!!!

Grizbacker1 said:
Where is the poster bitching about the Griz running???

Not bitching about running. Bitching about being predictable. We opened things up now. I love running the ball. I'm an ex Olineman and love nothing better then to keep it on the ground when the timing is right.

Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:

Not bitching about running. Bitching about being predictable. We opened things up now. I love running the ball. I'm an ex Olineman and love nothing better then to keep it on the ground when the timing is right.

Criticizing the calls is fine, but it goes both ways, you gotta give RP some credit for this drive.....right?? :thumb: Finally I get to see some balls to the TE's...I have only whined about if for 3 years. :drinking:

Nice, and we get the ball back in the second half. This is what we needed. Way to go Griz. Big stop for the Griz D, and nice run for the O.

Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:

Criticizing the calls is fine, but it goes both ways, you gotta give RP some credit for this drive.....right?? :thumb: Finally I get to see some balls to the TE's...I have only whined about if for 3 years. :drinking:

Full credit to him. I have no problem recognizing he made some great adjustments.

Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Born2BaGriz said:
Grizbacker1 said:

Full credit to him. I have no problem recognizing he made some great adjustments.

Hey sorry about getting on your case, just get a tad fired up on gameday.

Back