• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

gimpygriz said:
Hellgater said:
maninasootcase said:
this is f@$%$# ridiculous. How the hell are we not leading by three scores right now. Our D has played out of their minds to hold this team to 17 points, down from their average of 38.

Come on O. Let's see some points.

Because their D is good.

We scored 17 points on f*****g Sac State guys. We aren't that good.

Are you still crying!! :crybaby: Did you see that pass!!! YUMMY!!!

I don't even care if they win. Why would i be crying? Nice 2 point there Griz, fumble it out of bounds. Atleast LSU threw it at the endzone.

Let's not score too fast and leave too much time on the board for wofford to grind it the other way for the winning score.

But again, Would LOVE to score and not have to place a lot of pressure on our D, leaves a lot to chance.

But if it comes to that, I'm confident in our D to stop them!

I swear Cole pisses himself at times out there. How hard of a throw is that??? Come on CB!!! You are better than that.

Griz got lucky there. Looked like that 2-point pass might have been a lateral. A Wofford return would have been disastrous there.

Hellgater said:
gimpygriz said:
Hellgater said:
maninasootcase said:
this is f@$%$# ridiculous. How the hell are we not leading by three scores right now. Our D has played out of their minds to hold this team to 17 points, down from their average of 38.

Come on O. Let's see some points.

Because their D is good.

We scored 17 points on f*****g Sac State guys. We aren't that good.

Are you still crying!! :crybaby: Did you see that pass!!! YUMMY!!!

I don't even care if they win. Why would i be crying? Nice 2 point there Griz, fumble it out of bounds. Atleast LSU threw it at the endzone.

Fuck LSU, they are not playing right now are they? :dope:

Back