• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

Did Phen make that shitty throw to the wide open receiver in the EZ for the second time today? that is 2 TDs the GRIZ SHOULD have had

Really, how about the 2 plays before. Did anyone in the world not know what the hell we were going to do there. :moon:

EDubAlum said:
GO GRIZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

time to shut up everyone about the Big Sky

I don't think the best team in the Big Sky (by a wide margin) edging an 8-3 team at home will shut anybody up about the Big Sky.

what was with the corner and the buffer?? he should have stuck on him!!! not play for the int. ooooooo darn expected now lets score a TD and go for 2 get it and force a turnover!!! please!!!
:tounge:

Grizbacker1 said:
Hellgater said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Hellgater said:
Lost in 3 overtimes. Just like Kentucky. Did you miss the game?

Nope, just wanted to remind you.

Well do not get to upset when karma comes and bites you in the ass.

I am surprised you can spell it, did your momma help? :loser:

Its going to be a bitter week on campus after we lose in the first round for the first time since i can remember.

If they come out & run on 1st & 2nd down again I won't be able to watch anymore of this game because I'll puke on my computer & therefore lose my feed.

Back