• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

Lets see if we can stop the option. The Terriers are headed to the wrong end of the stadium if you're a griz fan. That was an impressive drive, looked a lot like the one that Wofford just put on the Griz.

We'll have to see what happens.

At first, I didn't like Bobby's call on the two-point conversion.

However, on second thought, he's going for a TD advantage, probably thinking, "Well, hell, they can't beat us w/ a FG anyway." He's playing to WIN, not to merely hold on to a win. I like it.

I wish it'd worked out differently, but I still like it.

Unfortunately, we have to "hold on" to a lead now anyway.

TURNOVER PLEASE!!!!

Grizbacker1 said:
Hellgater said:
gimpygriz said:
Hellgater said:
Because their D is good.

We scored 17 points on f*****g Sac State guys. We aren't that good.

Are you still crying!! :crybaby: Did you see that pass!!! YUMMY!!!

I don't even care if they win. Why would i be crying? Nice 2 point there Griz, fumble it out of bounds. Atleast LSU threw it at the endzone.

f**k LSU, they are not playing right now are they? :dope:

You brought it up man.

NVGRIZFan said:
They should have kicked it

Hindsight is 20/20, dude. I actually think the 2-point was the right play. If it was good, a Wofford TD would have only tied it. The miss only means that the Griz would be down two with a Wofford TD. A FG still wins it in that case. The Wofford announcers mentioned the Griz kicker's long leg. That is still open, dude.

Back