• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

Hellgater said:
Grizbacker1 said:
Hellgater said:
Grizbacker1 said:
How did LSU do against Arkansas? :crybaby:

Lost in 3 overtimes. Just like Kentucky. Did you miss the game?

Nope, just wanted to remind you.

Well do not get to upset when karma comes and bites you in the ass.

Yup, good post. I just cannot believe we haven't put these guys away yet. I underestimated them.

this is f@$%$# ridiculous. How the hell are we not leading by three scores right now. Our D has played out of their minds to hold this team to 17 points, down from their average of 38.

Come on O. Let's see some points.

That was no touchdown. The receiver didn't have control until he was out of the end zone and into the field of play, and I'm not even sure he had full possession there. Should have been Wofford ball on the 1 if at all.

Run, run, run this thing until you're forced to kick a FG, hopefully w/ no time left..

GO GRIZ!!!

maninasootcase said:
this is f@$%$# ridiculous. How the hell are we not leading by three scores right now. Our D has played out of their minds to hold this team to 17 points, down from their average of 38.

Because their D is good.

We scored 17 points on fucking Sac State guys. We aren't that good.

Hellgater said:
maninasootcase said:

Because their D is good.

We scored 17 points on f*****g Sac State guys. We aren't that good.

Are you still crying!! :crybaby: Did you see that pass!!! YUMMY!!!

When did Eric Allen learn to catch the football? He fucking sucked all season and now is a beast. Coming up big today.

Back