• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Transgender Debate

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I don't know much, but I know that move has a 0.0% chance of winning an LPGA Tour event.

This woman hasn't even won yet, and she has one of the best swings, male or female, that I've ever seen.

[media]https://youtu.be/9p4wwsbtnxg[/media]

Off topic but I was wondering what Mrs. CDA would say about you posting this? Would she be angry or would she ‘just find it funny’ that you spend so much time watching Maria’s swing videos?

Ha! Dr. CDA is probably the most confident woman I've ever met, so the likely outcome would be her buying me tickets to watch Miss Fassi play and then laughing at me when I drop a failed pickup line. Early in our courtship, she frequently said, "If you think you can do better than me, go for it." She's controlled my mind for almost 20 years. It's scary now that I type it out.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Off topic but I was wondering what Mrs. CDA would say about you posting this? Would she be angry or would she ‘just find it funny’ that you spend so much time watching Maria’s swing videos?

Ha! Dr. CDA is probably the most confident woman I've ever met, so the likely outcome would be her buying me tickets to watch Miss Fassi play and then laughing at me when I drop a failed pickup line. Early in our courtship, she frequently said, "If you think you can do better than me, go for it." She's controlled my mind for almost 20 years. It's scary now that I type it out.

:lol: :clap: Dr. CDA is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life,

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: :clap: Dr. CDA is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life,

She has nothing but great things to say about you, too. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

he's practically greenie!

what? oh.....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/05/22/transgender-athletes-girls-women-sports-track-connecticut-column/5149532001/

Yep.

SoldierGriz said:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/05/22/transgender-athletes-girls-women-sports-track-connecticut-column/5149532001/

Yep.

So because of what happened in Connecticut, and the resulting legislation in Montana we are going to lose home playoff games and you guys are ok with that? Not worth the trade off in my humble opinion, I still want my home playoff games.

Jesse said:
SoldierGriz said:

Yep.

So because of what happened in Connecticut, and the resulting legislation in Montana we are going to lose home playoff games and you guys are ok with that? Not worth the trade off in my humble opinion, I still want my home playoff games.

I'm sure you do. I am also sure you hate women and opportunities for them.

This goes well beyond "home playoff games," but thanks for letting us know where you stand on opportunities for young women. JFC - this is not that hard It is simply common sense.

SoldierGriz said:
Jesse said:

This goes well beyond "home playoff games," but thanks for letting us know where you stand on opportunities for young women. JFC - this is not that hard It is simply common sense.

Ya but it’s home playoff games. I mean, what’s more important then that?

alabamagrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:

Ya but it’s home playoff games. I mean, what’s more important then that?
To me and most Montana college football fans it’s pretty fucking important. The fact that there are no reported transgender athletes competing against Montana female high school athletes is a non-issue and pretty fucking unimportant to me.

SoldierGriz said:
Jesse said:

Way to attack someone for offering a different opinion then you and your daughter. There are something like 3,000,000 female high school athletes in the US year in year out. So the fact that you found one high school athlete in Connecticut who got second place in the 55 m to a transgender (she also lost her court case, which is telling) is reason enough for Montana to pass legislation that puts home playoffs games at risk. So you must hate u of m football players and home playoff game opportunities for them too, huh?

Ps: my daughters have no problem competing against transgender athletes or males for that matter, they just like to compete, and they support a transgender’s right to compete free of discrimination and hate. See, not all females and their dad think like you and your daughter, and we also don’t hate women. My daughters are more into inclusion and acceptance of the human condition regardless of religion, race, gender or orientation. They only discriminate against narrow minded backwards thinking bigots. Lol But you go right ahead and keep fighting the fight against the transgendered (and U of M football players) in order to protect the 1 in 3,000,000 who have to compete against them.

SoldierGriz said:
Jesse said:

:thumb:

Jesse said:
SoldierGriz said:

Way to attack someone for offering a different opinion then you and your daughter. There are something like 3,000,000 female high school athletes in the US year in year out. So the fact that you found one high school athlete in Connecticut who got second place in the 55 m to a transgender (she also lost her court case, which is telling) is reason enough for Montana to pass legislation that puts home playoffs games at risk. So you must hate u of m football players and home playoff game opportunities for them too, huh?

Ps: my daughters have no problem competing against transgender athletes or males for that matter, they just like to compete, and they support a transgender’s right to compete free of discrimination and hate. See, not all females and their dad think like you and your daughter, and we also don’t hate women. My daughters are more into inclusion and acceptance of the human condition regardless of religion, race, gender or orientation. They only discriminate against narrow minded backwards thinking bigots. Lol But you go right ahead and keep fighting the fight against the transgendered (and U of M football players) in order to protect the 1 in 3,000,000 who have to compete against them.

Plenty of examples far beyond Connecticut article...look em up...

Congratulations on leveling up your wokeness. Amazing...you hate women while adoring young men who want to be women, and then dominate them in sports. Un-friggin believable.

We’re still doing this? I thought we knew who absolutely hates all women and who absolutely hates all trans athletes and football players by now.

CDAGRIZ said:
We’re still doing this? I thought we knew who absolutely hates all women and who absolutely hates all trans athletes and football players by now.

Remind me who hates trans athletes?

I know its not me...they are free to compete.

There is only one group of victims in this equation...young women, and we know who hates them without ambiguity.

SoldierGriz said:
Jesse said:

Congratulations on leveling up your wokeness. Amazing...you hate women while adoring young men who want to be women, and then dominate them in sports. Un-friggin believable.

Lets see “plenty of examples far beyond Connecticut” versus 3,000,000 female athletes year in year out. The problem with your argument is that the “plenty of examples ” aren’t even a data point or blip on the radar screen of 66% of Americans, polled by PBS News hour, and Marist college, who oppose legislation like HB 112. Like all progressive issues your side will continue to lose these arguments in the courts and public opinion as the bitter, white, aging boomer generation dies off and their children and society continues to evolve. You keep on being pissed off at the imaginary transgendered athletes that your daughter will never have to compete against so you will have something woke to bitch about. :roll:

Ps: Hell, even Alabama just got more woke by allowing yoga to be taught in public schools after a 27 year ban. (They still draw the line at saying namaste in the classes though)

Jesse said:
SoldierGriz said:

Lets see “plenty of examples far beyond Connecticut” versus 3,000,000 female athletes year in year out. The problem with your argument is that the “plenty of examples ” aren’t even a data point or blip on the radar screen of 66% of Americans, polled by PBS News hour, and Marist college, who oppose legislation like HB 112. Like all progressive issues your side will continue to lose these arguments in the courts and public opinion as the bitter, white, aging boomer generation dies off and their children and society continues to evolve. You keep on being pissed off at the imaginary transgendered athletes that your daughter will never have to compete against so you will have something woke to bitch about. :roll:

Ps: Hell, even Alabama just got more woke by allowing yoga to be taught in public schools after a 27 year ban. (They still draw the line at saying namaste in the classes though)

Sure thing wokelord.

SoldierGriz said:
Jesse said:

Sure thing wokelord.

Is calling someone woke supposed to be an insult? Who knew I thought it was just MAGA code to own the libs. The only place I even hear the term anymore in is on Fox news. What ever they don’t condone is “woke”. It’s kinda turned into a joke. Get it, a woke joke or a joke woke. :cool:

Jesse said:
SoldierGriz said:
Sure thing wokelord.

Is calling someone woke supposed to be an insult? Who knew I thought it was just MAGA code to own the libs. The only place I even hear the term anymore in is on Fox news. What ever they don’t condone is “woke”. It’s kinda turned into a joke. Get it, a woke joke or a joke woke. :cool:

I wasn't aware it was a code.. .but you have achieved a whole new level...shameful to adore young men who want to be women over young women.

I simply condone fair play for young women.. .thats it.

Back