• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Transfer Portal - 45 Day Window

mthoopsfan said:
ilovethecats said:

Nope. I said $250. I only bet cash, and want cash. Cat changed the bet to say a donation to something. I didn't accept his changed bet. No bet was made.

To be clear, I didn’t care if you took the bet or not. I wouldn’t expect you to want money to go to a food bank. I was just pointing out I accepted the bet. Just seems to me money made in a stupid online bet on fcs football could be better served helping others than a meaningless $250 in our pocket.

Next time I’m going to make a $250 bet but I will only take my winnings in rolls of quarters and silver dollars. And must all be minted in 2019. :)

ilovethecats said:
mthoopsfan said:
Nope. I said $250. I only bet cash, and want cash. Cat changed the bet to say a donation to something. I didn't accept his changed bet. No bet was made.

To be clear, I didn’t care if you took the bet or not. I wouldn’t expect you to want money to go to a food bank. I was just pointing out I accepted the bet. Just seems to me money made in a stupid online bet on fcs football could be better served helping others than a meaningless $250 in our pocket.

Next time I’m going to make a $250 bet but I will only take my winnings in rolls of quarters and silver dollars. And must all be minted in 2019. :)

Yet if the Griz would have won, he'd have been crowing about you owing $250.

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:
Hoops we both know you read every word of my posts multiple times…there’s no reason to lie about it. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that you were all talk and no balls. If you’d rather attach money to that bet just pick an amount. Or you can always run off and hide.

I don't ever read your posts. Not even today. Your posts are stupid and not worth reading.

Welching on bets… why am I less than shocked? Typical behavior from an insecure coward . Can’t and won’t stand up to your word. You’ll just continue to talk sh!t and never back it up. And you wonder why this board treats you like a clown…

AZGrizFan said:
Mavman said:
I'm shocked their records are this close really. Hauck only has 2 less wins and only 4 more loses. Hauck has 2 more wins in playoffs and they have same number of loses in playoffs. Coach taylor is a great coach and would have no problem with him as Griz coach, what he has done at sac is awesome. I will however say that since Taylor is the Gold standard for BSC coaches Hauck has not been far behind.

Really? You think 23-1 and 16-8 are “close”?

I was commenting on the overall record, I did not think it was that close! Conference record only, not close

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:
I don't ever read your posts. Not even today. Your posts are stupid and not worth reading.

Welching on bets… why am I less than shocked? Typical behavior from an insecure coward . Can’t and won’t stand up to your word. You’ll just continue to talk sh!t and never back it up. And you wonder why this board treats you like a clown…

Never welched on a bed in my life.

How dishonest and dumb are you. Mr. Steroid and druggie.

The Board treats me like a rock star.

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:

Not sure what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce. Would you please take a break, at least until after the game?

mthoopsfan said:
gotgame75 said:

This one?

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/keith-richards.html?sortBy=relevant

Maybe Weird Al?

Mavman said:
AZGrizFan said:
Really? You think 23-1 and 16-8 are “close”?

I was commenting on the overall record, I did not think it was that close! Conference record only, not close

Well, beating up on first round teams in the playoffs will pad a record, for sure. But 3rd, 4th and 6th the past 3 years in conference play isn’t a trend anyone should be happy with.

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Put up or shut up you insecure mess of a human. You talk sh!t incessantly and can't back it up. You are a coward. I've called you out on this numerous times and you won't do a thing about it other than spew random irrelevant hate. Druggie, roids, blah blah blah... it shows you know literally zero about me. Yet this entire board knows exactly what kind of cowardly weakling you are because you demonstrate it on a daily basis.

Like I said, I'd be absolutely delighted to discuss my background with you in person, but you won't because you know you aren't capable of standing up for yourself in person. You are the weakest type of human. How about you put some $ where geriatric fat mouth is? What do you want to bet you don't have the heart or the balls to say these things to my face?

Latest posts

Back