• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Transfer Portal - 45 Day Window

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:
Hoops…remember when I told you Weber was going to beat your ass? Remember when I told you the Cats were going to thunder the Griz regardless of what quarterback played and you played? You keep wanting to contradict me but you haven’t been right yet. For a guy who is positive that he’s always the smartest guy in the room you sure are wrong A LOT! You always want to throw around that $250 bet BS but taking your money would just be too damn easy so how about this…if the Griz make it deeper into the playoffs than SAC I’ll leave and never return. But if SAC goes deeper you’ll do the same. I doubt you have enough balls to take that bet and there’s no doubt you’ll have an excuse but I just thought I’d throw it out there. It’s not like I’m asking you to bet your football scholarship…oh, that’s right…you never had one to lose.

No, I don’t remember anything you say. I learned long ago that it was usually wrong or stupid. UM would have beaten SS and Weber but for the dirty hit of the SS player. I do remember that no Cat or anyone else had enough confidence in their team to bet me.

:lol:

ilovethecats said:
mthoopsfan said:
No, I don’t remember anything you say. I learned long ago that it was usually wrong or stupid. UM would have beaten SS and Weber but for the dirty hit of the SS player. I do remember that no Cat or anyone else had enough confidence in their team to bet me.

What is it with you and your hardon for little laugh emoji?

indian-outlaw said:
ilovethecats said:

I tend to use it when something online makes me laugh. I suppose I could go with “ha” or “lol” but the little laugh emoji seems easier. I was under the impression that’s what they’re used for? I could be mistaken.

ilovethecats said:
indian-outlaw said:

I tend to use it when something online makes me laugh. I suppose I could go with “ha” or “lol” but the little laugh emoji seems easier. I was under the impression that’s what they’re used for? I could be mistaken.

To be fair, he is correct about if Johnson didn't get hurt from that dirty play, we beat sac and Weber. Johnson was handling Sac.

Griz Addict said:
To be fair, he is correct about if Johnson didn't get hurt from that dirty play, we beat sac and Weber. Johnson was handling Sac.

That may be true.

I was laughing (to the disdain of Indian) at PR’s blatant lie that no one accepted any of his thirty $250 bets he was making left and right. I accepted his bet for he and the entire board to see. Asked if the loser could donate to the food bank. He of course never responded. Said he never saw it. Even though I quoted him.

It’s a pretty sound strategy actually. Throw around a bunch of random bets and when anyone accepts just ignore it. Then come back weeks later and brag about how no one would accept your bet. Gotta give kudos there.

ilovethecats said:
indian-outlaw said:

Oh aren't you cute. Everyone over here loves to see when you think something is funny.

ilovethecats said:
Griz Addict said:

That may be true.

I was laughing (to the disdain of Indian) at PR’s blatant lie that no one accepted any of his thirty $250 bets he was making left and right. I accepted his bet for he and the entire board to see. Asked if the loser could donate to the food bank. He of course never responded. Said he never saw it. Even though I quoted him.

It’s a pretty sound strategy actually. Throw around a bunch of random bets and when anyone accepts just ignore it. Then come back weeks later and brag about how no one would accept your bet. Gotta give kudos there.
It's a no lose situation. Lol

Griz2k said:
ilovethecats said:

Well played. :D

ilovethecats said:
Griz Addict said:

That may be true.

My bet was $250. You didn’t accept it. You are a dick and dishonest. And a crappy kids’ coach.

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:
Hoops…so you’re just going to be poultry defecation and ignore the bet I just presented you? I call you out and you run and hide. That was entirely too predictable.

I don’t make stupid bets and only bet money. I hadn’t seen the last part of your earlier post until now and didn’t read it all anyway. About to take off for Berlin. Will be gone awhile. See ya.

PR thinks posting rights on eGriz is WAY more valuable then $250. Instead, he tucks tail and runs.

mthoopsfan said:
ilovethecats said:
That may be true.

My bet was $250. You didn’t accept it. You are a dick and dishonest. And a crappy kids’ coach.

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?p=1544926#p1544926

Looks to me like he did accept and in typical PR fashion, you ignored when being called to the curb.

Hoops we both know you read every word of my posts multiple times…there’s no reason to lie about it. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that you were all talk and no balls. If you’d rather attach money to that bet just pick an amount. Or you can always run off and hide.

alabamagrizzly said:
mthoopsfan said:

Looks to me like he did accept and in typical PR fashion, you ignored when being called to the curb.

Correct.

mthoopsfan said:
ilovethecats said:
That may be true.

Crappy kids coach?! Ouch. Lol.

Thankfully those days are behind me. After coaching kids who weren’t mine, before coaching 3 of my own in 3 different sports, I’m glad they are all grown now. Parents are the worst. :thumb:

Mavman said:
SoldierGriz said:
Taylor v Hauck (2019-2022 minus COVID year):

Taylor - 29-7 Overall, 23-1 in conference. 3 Conference titles.
Hauck - 27-11 Overall, 16-8 in conference. 6th, 3rd, 6th in conference.

Suck State no more...not to mention the ridiculous, record-setting offenses he crafted at EWU...
I'm shocked their records are this close really. Hauck only has 2 less wins and only 4 more loses. Hauck has 2 more wins in playoffs and they have same number of loses in playoffs. Coach taylor is a great coach and would have no problem with him as Griz coach, what he has done at sac is awesome. I will however say that since Taylor is the Gold standard for BSC coaches Hauck has not been far behind.

The difference is 23-1 and 3 BSC championships...in my view. Those alone satisfy at least a portion of the team goals.

ilovethecats said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Correct.

Nope. I said $250. I only bet cash, and want cash. Cat changed the bet to say a donation to something. I didn't accept his changed bet. No bet was made.

Oldschoolhornet said:
Hoops we both know you read every word of my posts multiple times…there’s no reason to lie about it. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that you were all talk and no balls. If you’d rather attach money to that bet just pick an amount. Or you can always run off and hide.

I don't ever read your posts. Not even today. Your posts are stupid and not worth reading.

ilovethecats said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Correct.

He is a octogenarian blowhard, who loves to throw his expert predictions and bets around, trying to look intelligent. But his record on predictions is sub-500, and he always runs from paying bets. Sorry Bobcat fans, you need to learn before betting with him that he will weasel his way out of paying.

Latest posts

Back