• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Transfer Portal - 45 Day Window

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:
Hoops you’re a bigger idiot than most of the guys on this site think you are if you wouldn’t trade Bobby and his staff for Troy Taylor and his guys.

How many playoff games has Taylor won at SS?

Do you think SS beats the Griz if they have their no. 1 qb? If the sideline call is correct? If you do, you are a total idiot. Not one Griz fan would agree with you, nor would most SS fans, nor would the SS staff.

Get back to us if SS ever wins a playoff game.
You won't have to wait very long.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Do you think SS beats the Griz if they have their no. 1 qb? If the sideline call is correct? If you do, you are a total idiot. Not one Griz fan would agree with you, nor would most SS fans, nor would the SS staff.

He has the exact same # of NC’s as the Griz. 3 more BSC championships. 3-0 against the Griz. You know, the kind of performance we were sold that Bobby would bring to the table.

Oh, BS. What are you taking about? He hasn't even won a playoff game, let alone a national championship.

AZGrizFan said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I saw that. They had a program high attendance record. While I think some of that had to do with them playing their crosstown rival it’s still damn impressive. The program is definitely changing before our eyes

Yes it is. They better throw the bank at Taylor or he won’t be there much longer. Dude is for real. :clap: :clap:

Taylor v Hauck (2019-2022 minus COVID year):

Taylor - 29-7 Overall, 23-1 in conference. 3 Conference titles.
Hauck - 27-11 Overall, 16-8 in conference. 6th, 3rd, 6th in conference.

Suck State no more...not to mention the ridiculous, record-setting offenses he crafted at EWU...

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yes it is. They better throw the bank at Taylor or he won’t be there much longer. Dude is for real. :clap: :clap:

Suck State no more...not to mention the ridiculous, record-setting offenses he crafted at EWU...

How many playoff games has SS won so far?

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

I'm curious what your slam on Taylor's program will be when they have a blowout win on 12/3 and that arrow is no longer in your quiver. Taylor has had nothing but success wherever he's been, EWU, Utah, now SacSt. He will land an FBS HC job soon and it won't be a UNLV.

kemajic said:
mthoopsfan said:
I'm curious what your slam on Taylor's program will be when they have a blowout win on 12/3 and that arrow is no longer in your quiver. Taylor has had nothing but success wherever he's been, EWU, Utah, now SacSt. He will land an FBS HC job soon and it won't be a UNLV.

I have not slammed the program nor commented on the program. I have asked 2 questions. Why can’t you read?

Hauck turned down the head coach job at San Diego St a few years ago.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
He has the exact same # of NC’s as the Griz. 3 more BSC championships. 3-0 against the Griz. You know, the kind of performance we were sold that Bobby would bring to the table.

Oh, BS. What are you taking about? He hasn't even won a playoff game, let alone a national championship.

Yep. Nice cherry picked stat, bro. He HAS won a BSC or three. And he HAS beaten the Griz as HC—3 times, something Bobby hasn’t done once in this stint against Sac.

mthoopsfan said:
kemajic said:

I have not slammed the program nor commented on the program. I have asked 2 questions. Why can’t you read?

I read just fine, I can also read between the lines to find your defensive narrative. It's lawyerspeak to ask a question to which you know the answer when that's all you have. In three years Taylor has taken a historically bottom program to the consistent top of the conference. 23-1. He didn't come out of nowhere, he led explosive offenses at both EWU and Utah. He is a rising HC star, far more in demand than BH. Do you think he hasn't turned down FBS jobs? Oh, and he played the game. I said SacSt would win handily next week to take care of your question; most understood that to be an acknowledgement that they have yet to win one. There's your answer. You said Montana is better than SacSt. That is not true and I supplied simple evidence to support that. Taylor is 3-0 vs. BH and has averaged 36 points/game. I requested simple evidence to support your narrative. Crickets.

kemajic said:
mthoopsfan said:

I read just fine, I can also read between the lines to find your defensive narrative. It's lawyerspeak to ask a question to which you know the answer when that's all you have. In three years Taylor has taken a historically bottom program to the consistent top of the conference. 23-1. He didn't come out of nowhere, he led explosive offenses at both EWU and Utah. He is a rising HC star, far more in demand than BH. Do you think he hasn't turned down FBS jobs? Oh, and he played the game. I said SacSt would win handily next week to take care of your question; most understood that to be an acknowledgement that they have yet to win one. There's your answer. You said Montana is better than SacSt. That is not true and I supplied simple evidence to support that. Taylor is 3-0 vs. BH and has averaged 36 points/game. I requested simple evidence to support your narrative. Crickets.

Give it up, Kem. He ain’t gonna budge. He slams people for having a narrative, but he has one that he sticks to regardless of the facts staring him in the face.

Hoops…remember when I told you Weber was going to beat your ass? Remember when I told you the Cats were going to thunder the Griz regardless of what quarterback played and you played? You keep wanting to contradict me but you haven’t been right yet. For a guy who is positive that he’s always the smartest guy in the room you sure are wrong A LOT! You always want to throw around that $250 bet BS but taking your money would just be too damn easy so how about this…if the Griz make it deeper into the playoffs than SAC I’ll leave and never return. But if SAC goes deeper you’ll do the same. I doubt you have enough balls to take that bet and there’s no doubt you’ll have an excuse but I just thought I’d throw it out there. It’s not like I’m asking you to bet your football scholarship…oh, that’s right…you never had one to lose.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Don't let mere facts get in the way of mthoops' deep psychosis :clap:

gotgame75 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Don't let mere facts get in the way of mthoops' deep psychosis :clap:

SS has no national championships. The Griz have 2. SS has Et yet won a playoff game.

Oldschoolhornet said:
Hoops…remember when I told you Weber was going to beat your ass? Remember when I told you the Cats were going to thunder the Griz regardless of what quarterback played and you played? You keep wanting to contradict me but you haven’t been right yet. For a guy who is positive that he’s always the smartest guy in the room you sure are wrong A LOT! You always want to throw around that $250 bet BS but taking your money would just be too damn easy so how about this…if the Griz make it deeper into the playoffs than SAC I’ll leave and never return. But if SAC goes deeper you’ll do the same. I doubt you have enough balls to take that bet and there’s no doubt you’ll have an excuse but I just thought I’d throw it out there. It’s not like I’m asking you to bet your football scholarship…oh, that’s right…you never had one to lose.

No, I don’t remember anything you say. I learned long ago that it was usually wrong or stupid. UM would have beaten SS and Weber but for the dirty hit of the SS player. I do remember that no Cat or anyone else had enough confidence in their team to bet me.

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

I'm shocked their records are this close really. Hauck only has 2 less wins and only 4 more loses. Hauck has 2 more wins in playoffs and they have same number of loses in playoffs. Coach taylor is a great coach and would have no problem with him as Griz coach, what he has done at sac is awesome. I will however say that since Taylor is the Gold standard for BSC coaches Hauck has not been far behind.

Hoops…so you’re just going to be poultry defecation and ignore the bet I just presented you? I call you out and you run and hide. That was entirely too predictable.

I’m just trying to imagine how this place and our fandom would react if we had won 2 straight big sky championships, but then went 0-fer in the playoffs two years in a row.

I’m sure Taylor will win next weekend, but in the highly unlikely event he doesn’t, I’d better not see a hornet fan around here for a long time. :lol:

Oldschoolhornet said:
Hoops…so you’re just going to be poultry defecation and ignore the bet I just presented you? I call you out and you run and hide. That was entirely too predictable.

I don’t make stupid bets and only bet money. I hadn’t seen the last part of your earlier post until now and didn’t read it all anyway. About to take off for Berlin. Will be gone awhile. See ya.

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:

No, I don’t remember anything you say. I learned long ago that it was usually wrong or stupid. UM would have beaten SS and Weber but for the dirty hit of the SS player. I do remember that no Cat or anyone else had enough confidence in their team to bet me.

That SS late hit may have saved the Griz "elite" QB from a couple more of his patented goal line fumbles! Or late game picks!

Mavman said:
SoldierGriz said:

I'm shocked their records are this close really. Hauck only has 2 less wins and only 4 more loses. Hauck has 2 more wins in playoffs and they have same number of loses in playoffs. Coach taylor is a great coach and would have no problem with him as Griz coach, what he has done at sac is awesome. I will however say that since Taylor is the Gold standard for BSC coaches Hauck has not been far behind.

Really? You think 23-1 and 16-8 are “close”?

Back