• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

cclarkblues said:
berlingriz said:
Good German beer and the computer hooked up! Time to kick some ass!!!!

I was going to harass you for not drinking American until I saw where you are. Enjoy the game and the beer! :thumb:

I'd take a good German beer over an American one every time. Glad you have a connection in Europe, BerlinGriz. I listened to the Championship game vs. Richmond on a computer in Zurich. Bad connection, bad outcome, but good beer.

Grizzlies1982 said:
cclarkblues said:
berlingriz said:
Good German beer and the computer hooked up! Time to kick some ass!!!!

I was going to harass you for not drinking American until I saw where you are. Enjoy the game and the beer! :thumb:

I'd take a good German beer over an American one every time. Glad you have a connection in Europe, BerlinGriz. I listened to the Championship game vs. Richmond on a computer in Zurich. Bad connection, bad outcome, but good beer.

I've been using a sling box all year. Luckily the espn 3 feed isn't blocked. It's a 1030 pm game for me, but I wouldn't miss it. Great opening pick up!

Mick just said on the radio that there are more Montana fans there at the game than EWU fans. Called it "JUST CRAZY" !!! GOOOOO GRIZZ !!!!!

Back