• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

get'em_griz said:
Compughterratings.com is predicting a 7-point win for the Eagles.

1925030_392543154228967_6337353468975601250_n.jpg

This is a BS model. Good computer models account for variance. However, this simulation gives you the same exact result every time, which basically makes it the programer's opinion rather than a predictive model.

The only good thing about paying for the Charter PPV is that I can turn back and forth through all the games easily to see what's happening!

Finally got some sleep. I was up until 4:30 AM being too jacked for this game. With that said, Chilli dogs are on the stove, 1 computer is hooked into the HDTV with ESPN3 working well. The trial game is Ill ST/NIU game, I am already upset NIU is losing badly. Oh well, GRIZ win then go on to beat whomever they play next week.

Finally, this is this 1st time since Delaney took over that I am 100% confident in both offense and defense. I have a terrific GRIZ feel good feeling going into the EWU game. The last time I had this feeling the GRIZ made it to the semi finals. GO GRIZ!!!!!!!!

IdaGriz01 said:
biga75 said:
Good god this afternoon is dragging ass!!
Only one answer :party:

Just stay sober enough to follow the actual game. :lol:

Lol. I'm actually proud of how I've been able to pace myself thus far. Only on my 3rd beer. Lots more to go though. :thumb:

biga75 said:
IdaGriz01 said:
biga75 said:
Good god this afternoon is dragging ass!!
Only one answer :party:

Just stay sober enough to follow the actual game. :lol:

Lol. I'm actually proud of how I've been able to pace myself thus far. Only on my 3rd beer. Lots more to go though. :thumb:

I've been cutting my Tito's with soda water to make sure I'm ready for the whole game.

berlingriz said:
Good German beer and the computer hooked up! Time to kick some ass!!!!

I was going to harass you for not drinking American until I saw where you are. Enjoy the game and the beer! :thumb:

Back