• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Round 2: #12 Montana @ #4 Eastern Washington Game Thread

midwesterngriz said:
KingsValleyGriz said:
Eags are a more talented and better coached team. Simple as that folks. They are out recruiting and out hiring coaches in POS Cheney Washington.

THIS

Perhaps....but man we have tons of upside that they cannot match. Opportunity for great hc hire, facilities upgrade, returning starters, and superb recruiting class. Won't last for them.

Not a good time for our otherwise great hands to become ordinary. Unlikely drops today for #6 & #8 today.

I get we still have time, but I would have gone for it on 4th.

Would really like a pick six or something from the D on this next drive.

Greenacres Griz said:
you guys are spoiled little idiots if you aren't willing to root for the eagles when they advance. They are the superior team & have been for quite some time now. I hope the Griz get back to where they used to be but it is going to take some time.

... and why don't you go back to dry humping your pic of Ava Gabor!

SoldierGriz said:
midwesterngriz said:
KingsValleyGriz said:
Eags are a more talented and better coached team. Simple as that folks. They are out recruiting and out hiring coaches in POS Cheney Washington.

THIS

Perhaps....but man we have tons of upside that they cannot match. Opportunity for great hc hire, facilities upgrade, returning starters, and superb recruiting class. Won't last for them.

We have been saying this for the last 4 years. I feel like it ends when Baldwin, Adams and co. leave Cheney perminantly.

grizman71 said:
Greenacres Griz said:
you guys are spoiled little idiots if you aren't willing to root for the eagles when they advance. They are the superior team & have been for quite some time now. I hope the Griz get back to where they used to be but it is going to take some time.

Better yet - Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Hairy-Clinton and Harry Reid

grizman71 said:
Greenacres Griz said:

Park Avenue!

grizman71 said:
Greenacres Griz said:

LOL :D

PDXGrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
midwesterngriz said:
KingsValleyGriz said:

THIS

We have been saying this for the last 4 years. I feel like it ends when Baldwin, Adams and co. leave Cheney perminantly.

That won't hurt either :thumb:

PDXGrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
midwesterngriz said:
KingsValleyGriz said:

THIS

Hauck is gonna fix this. Even Baldwin staying won't be able to stop it

hiline1961 said:
grizman71 said:
Greenacres Griz said:

Better yet - Nancy Pelosi, Hilary Hairy-Clinton and Harry Reid
I did not need that image in my head right now, thanks. :roll:

Latest posts

Back